Pages:
Author

Topic: Has crypto been overtaken by bleeding heart liberals? - page 2. (Read 2922 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
NO

Crypto is just getting started. The demise of crypto. Lol

Youre entitled to your opinion. Mine is that this is only the beginning

I agree that this is just the beginning. It is still an experiment, yet too many people think that it is the solution already. At best, crypto is competition to Visa and Western Union. It is currency when you can collect and pay in crypto without conversion. That day is a long way down the road.

I just don't understand the total lack of economic knowledge that I see around country coins. The concept of a decentralized currency helping a centralize society doesn't make the slightest bit of sense. With half the supply in speculators hands, not the government, nor the people will be able to control their own economy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
Maplecoin wants to save an already stable economy.

lol america jr.
Activity: 34
I thought Bitcoin was created as a Libertarian f_ck you to the Federal Reserve and centralized banking. All I see know is "think about the poor people in -insert country here-". One of the latest ones, Nigeriacoin wants us sympathize for criminals. Maplecoin wants to save an already stable economy. The saddest part of all is that my fellow Americans think that indian tribes are actual sovereign nations. They are no more sovereign that California or Texas. If the Lakota Nation was truly sovereign and wished to have there own currency, they would already have there own fiat.

Now for all of you bleeding heart liberals that think they are making a difference, thank you for allowing me to dump my -insert national shitcoin here- on you.

Well, it's really more people going in with a plan to get rich under the guise of 'think about the poor people'. I don't think any of the country/nation coin creators actually care about their supposed cause.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
NO

Crypto is just getting started. The demise of crypto. Lol

Youre entitled to your opinion. Mine is that this is only the beginning
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
LOL, you Americans crack me up!  Grin
Actually, Federally-recognized Native American tribes have a government-to-government relationship with the United States and ARE seen as being sovereign nations.

For all the good it does them ...  Sad  

Like I stated, so is California and Texas. The Constitution grants only the Federal government the authority to "coin." There is no exemption to Native Americans outside of treaties. If they had a need for their own currency, they would already have it.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
they are a ploy to mask nothing more than yet another ponzi scheme.. a mew coin to clone and pump and dump.
it is a new angle of sorts ..they will find other excuses too

and it sickens me and blows me away that people get involved with this crap too.. look at Cryptsy adding AUR and how it 's worth $14.50 usd each right this minute.
what the hell does that tell you ? You think any of these greedy dick heads give two shits about the people of Iceland ?

we're watching they demise of crypto and it's going to take Bitcoin itself down with it too.
short term all kinds of jerks will make as much as they can and when things get bad they will hide and vanish and walk away bragging about the Lambo's
..while standing on the necks of the people they suckered and drained dry .
Activity: 21
Actually, Federally-recognized Native American tribes have a government-to-government relationship with the United States and ARE seen as being sovereign nations.

For all the good it does them ...  Sad 
I thought Bitcoin was created as a Libertarian f_ck you to the Federal Reserve and centralized banking. All I see now is "think about the poor people in -insert country here-". One of the latest ones, Nigeriacoin wants us sympathize for criminals. Maplecoin wants to save an already stable economy. The saddest part of all is that my fellow Americans think that indian tribes are actual sovereign nations. They are no more sovereign that California or Texas. If the Lakota Nation was truly sovereign and wished to have there own currency, they would already have there own fiat.

Now for all of you bleeding heart liberals that think they are making a difference, thank you for allowing me to dump my -insert national shitcoin here- on you.
Pages:
Jump to: