Pages:
Author

Topic: Has everyone here receive free $25 from Stellar? - page 3. (Read 778 times)

Activity: 652
Merit: 103
i just registered this blockchain airdrops on 14 November, and i am still in waiting list until now. i think this airdrop will take a year to be finished. and i think it will be safe to do some KYC on blockchain since i used it from 2014, before i joined this forum Smiley .
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Has everyone here receive free $25 from Stellar? Because this is a week after I pass my KYC in blockchain.com and still don't get it  Huh

I do not agree to transfer my personal documents without the guarantee of the developers that they will not be provided to anyone else.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
I think that you just have to wait, as for example recently was airdrop from a Swiss Bank, which each participant gave 5 euros, but had to wait for a month.

To wait is what today is probably done by every person who understands a little bit that today is the best time for this. Today, waiting is a necessary measure that will be applied to cryptocurrencies.

I think more likely it was meant not to wait to grow the market, and to wait to receive any money. Also as for bounty companies have to wait about a month to almost 5 months.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
I am yet to see any free $25 weeks after KYC was done. I expect the promoters to do the needful and make do their words. It wouldn't make any sense not to fulfil that promise.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
No I have not received any bonus. Well I have applied for KYC, I think there have improved their system. They are claiming that we have improved our system for the faster transaction. Why they will give 25$ for KYC.  Huh
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Has everyone here receive free $25 from Stellar? Because this is a week after I pass my KYC in blockchain.com and still don't get it  Huh

I think something odd is happening with it, I joined if I remember right around 2nd of November and I did pass KYC on Blockchain application few days later but still haven't received any tokens. If airdrop is based one first come first serve then I think I should have got it already, so that's what's kinda weird with it. So in my case it has already been more than a month with succesfull KYC pass and still nothing... hmmm
Activity: 364

Yes, my friend and I also really received free $ 25 after KYC, I received about a week or two after doing KYC. But of course, in my opinion, not all of them get the opportunity, I also helped my friend do KYC, but 1 week later the KYC was rejected. All you have to do is just follow the steps, if you are still rejected maybe you have not been lucky
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I think that you just have to wait, as for example recently was airdrop from a Swiss Bank, which each participant gave 5 euros, but had to wait for a month.

To wait is what today is probably done by every person who understands a little bit that today is the best time for this. Today, waiting is a necessary measure that will be applied to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 462
If I have passed the KYC I will definitely receive declared ammount of XLM tokens?
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
I didn't think my personal information is risk able just for 25$. So i didn't do a kyc. But it is a surprise if they really give out 25$ to participants. I thought that was fake.

Same here, I don’t think it is worth it to do KYC for $25 hence I skip the KYC. But I don’t think this is scam, blockchain.com is quite reputable, just have to double check that OP is at the correct website.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I didn't think my personal information is risk able just for 25$. So i didn't do a kyc. But it is a surprise if they really give out 25$ to participants. I thought that was fake.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102

I didn't recieve because I was late to participate and I didn't pass my KYC but I heard from.my cousin he recieved already his stellar, I think that was days ago.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
    I did not attend any Stellar airdrop, but I can give you some advice. You have to have a lot of patience, even if it's been a week. Sometimes coins can be distributed a few months after the end of an airdrop or a bounty campaign. Being an airdrop, the number of participants is likely to be very high and distribution will be made later, after each participant has checked.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I don't think they have distribute the stellar yet but don't know or heard any news about it any Monte but I know blockchain.com can't lie about giving the airdrop or the current situation has made it reduce the value which they kept for distribution and hoping to let it grow more before distribution .
Activity: 686
Yes I got no problem, and helped two of my friends, they also got everything without problems about 10 days ago.
Activity: 1344
Not. I am from Belarus and have not received anything. I wrote to the support service, they answered something like that the country is bad. I'm shocked
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Yes, of course, I get 25 dollars because I think that we are in fact just given coins of a very promising project
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
No, I do not participate in this because it seems to me that the price will drop very much if so many people sell their owls.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
Nope,i send my doc for KYC two times,first Scan,second is selfei with passport
After 1 month,0 news[
Im think ist scam to invite ppl use blockchain prefer other wallets Cry
I think patience is the only way this situation, because most of the free the programs are scan but some program take more than 6 months so If you believe this participation you can wait for the result. Once loose the hope just ignore this nonsense and concentrate in some other works.
Pages:
Jump to: