Pages:
Author

Topic: Has everyone here receive free $25 from Stellar? - page 4. (Read 778 times)

Activity: 428
Merit: 172
chenille!
Has everyone here receive free $25 from Stellar? Because this is a week after I pass my KYC in blockchain.com and still don't get it  Huh
I was also interested to participate in this 25$ Stellar Airdrop, but since it requires KYC I got very fast away and didn't expect it was connected to KYC. Do you know what is required for KYC? If it's possible to submit anonymous data I woul give it a try.
25$ of Stellar aren't that bad although Stellar isn't my best choice, but for free...
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
From the number of participants I saw here, only 1 person got it, maybe you should wait your turn for distribution or maybe you didn't pass KYC and try on someone on telegram channel or to this person https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48677526
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Has everyone here receive free $25 from Stellar? Because this is a week after I pass my KYC in blockchain.com and still don't get it  Huh

i did as well, but i guess it's still early, there are a lot of people to go thru
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

give it some time my friend
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
No, I did not get anything and I have no idea what you got there just like that. Maybe before they sent something, but not now, because now the market is not moving anywhere at all and it seems to me that the whole situation can be very, very serious.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
For me I think this is the best time to receive the 25$ worth of stellar
Because once the bear and bearish state is overcome and stability rules
The price would plummet even higher

I have about 20 xlm
It will be a great addition for me
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I think this will not happen, who will distribute to all participants $ 25 each, when losses are already large. Only with the arrival of the bulls, and that amount will be reduced, so do not believe in fiction.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
Nope, I have not received yet.... I have done the kyc for more than a month now but nothing yet. Heard they will send a mail for claiming after your kyc is approved. Well, I'm still waiting for that.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Not yet probably delay and delay till next year
Activity: 364
Have not receive an email yet from blockchain.com to do KYC since i joined that airdrop months ago. I tend to believe that it was a scam just to get my email address.
Activity: 518
I have participated in it, but I did not get still, signed KYC, hoping will get soon.
Activity: 516
Merit: 105
Nope,i send my doc for KYC two times,first Scan,second is selfei with passport
After 1 month,0 news[
Im think ist scam to invite ppl use blockchain prefer other wallets Cry
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
I know about this program, but I didn't have time to send KYC, so I was not registered as a participant in this prize distribution, and it was very unlikely that I would get Stellar from the program
Activity: 78
If that is true program by stellar, supposed, they are on the process of thinking to send the $25 worth of stellars due to market condition which is still bear. I think you should wait further until the market bloom again. Probably they will send it to all of you. Give them more time and have more patient.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I did it few weeks ago, and received the airdrop just after my KYC was done
Looks like others received it but most didn't.

I don't know on how blockchain.com is assessing all of those KYC passes.. Are there other people here that has received their XLM's airdrop?
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
I did not join the blockchain.com's stellar airdrop because i did not want to give my personal information, but some of my friends have already received their rewards. I think it's a mixed distribution.
copper member
Activity: 294
Me i did not receive it yet and i didn't even get the email for the KYC for this kind of things i don't give high hopes on this give aways
Activity: 396
Yes, the activities initiated by XLM are real and you don't have to doubt the authenticity of the event. But it needs KYC, but I think it is worth it. We should support the perfect coin, and the future XLM will become very expensive.
Activity: 621
Merit: 214
I did it few weeks ago, and received the airdrop just after my KYC was done
Activity: 746
https://axiomapay.com/
I tried one week ago and met KYC requirements but until now have not received what they offer. maybe wait a few weeks or even next month. besides that the requirements are quite easy so that some people compete with each other and are interested in taking their share so that it slows to get it too.
Pages:
Jump to: