Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Shiba Inu a bright future? - page 13. (Read 1665 times)

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578
November 02, 2021, 01:03:34 PM
Hello,
I have some questions about the Shiba Inu:

1- Is it OK to buying some Shiba Inu tokens?
Yes.

2- Will Shibarium Blockchain cause the Shiba Inu pumping?
If there's a higher demand then that will cause the pump. And if that blockchain creates good news, it will create demand.

3- If I convert Ethereum to Shiba Inu, then it give me more profit?
I would still choose to hold Ethereum than any other meme coins. That's a better choice than to convert it to shiba, I'll hold Eth and will wait for it to surpass $5k and anove.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
November 02, 2021, 12:02:11 PM
I talk about this issue the SHIBA INU a bright future in my answer is that offcourse the SHIBA INU is a wonderful coin
The people are buy and hold the price of Shiba Inu is day by day high so the people support a project very hardly and it show well get better Position and the SHIBA INU look like a Great Project so in This Time easily say that its a bright future.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 727
November 02, 2021, 11:47:43 AM
Let see Squid example, you will be able to make your decision.

Why do you want to join Shiba when it is absolutely overvalued now? There are many other altcoins can help you get profit and give you less risk. Why do you not choose them and try to gamble with Shiba?

A coin can pump when it releases main net, upgrade something but it does not mean it is a good project. Do you think Shiba is a good project? Is it good because it has Shibarium blockchain?

In the past, people thought that Segwit can make a coin becomes better. They were wrong and many forks die, many coins with Segwit die.
Activity: 16
Merit: 1
November 02, 2021, 10:15:19 AM
By the way, for some time now, Meme Con has been the most profitable. But you cannot trust these coins like ethereum or bitcoin or any other coin which have usecases. Put as much money in it as you don't mind in losing it. Because it has no utility or credibility. Tokens or coins are good which have usecases as much as possible and by which people's problems are being solved. I consider that con which has some different type of structure or concept as good crypto to invest in. But DYOR before investing anything in any of coin because there are many fake people advising you to invest in fake coins. Beware of that scammers.
Activity: 354
Merit: 10
November 02, 2021, 10:13:09 AM
1- Of course it's ok. Who can forbid you from doing so?
2- This is also a possibilty although no one can verify or confirm it as a certitude.
3- By just converting to Shiba, you may even lose a few portion for the swap fee unlees the Shiba price increases and makes you some profit.

If you are looking for investment advices, you are in the wrong board .

Hello,
Thank you so much.
Which board is good for the investment advices?
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
November 02, 2021, 10:01:56 AM
1- Of course it's ok. Who can forbid you from doing so?
2- This is also a possibilty although no one can verify or confirm it as a certitude.
3- By just converting to Shiba, you may even lose a few portion for the swap fee unlees the Shiba price increases and makes you some profit.

If you are looking for investment advices, you are in the wrong board .
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1075
November 02, 2021, 09:56:19 AM
sure it is, but it would be better to do your own research before investing in something

I have no idea if it will or not.

there's no guarantee. you could either lose your investment or you could gain profit from it.

the thread should be on altcoin discussion. better move it there or use the "report to moderator" so the mods can move the thread for you.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
November 02, 2021, 09:51:37 AM
If dogecoin make people millionaire then Shiba Inu may do the same but end of the day meme coins are pump and dump scheme. Some will make good money and most will lose from it. I see hype around Shiba don't forget that it's a shitcoin with shit number of supply.

Update: Looks like this a not the board you want to keep this topic.
Activity: 354
Merit: 10
November 02, 2021, 09:41:45 AM
Hello,

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: