Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Shiba Inu a bright future? - page 4. (Read 1665 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 01, 2022, 01:40:33 PM
After reaching ATH last October, the Shiba trend continued to decline, even the transaction volume that once reached more than $5 billion per day is now dropping below $1 billion, I hope Shiba continues to shine so that it can create many surprises and have a positive impact on the market.
Shiba Inu won't be shining any more in the near future as there are a lot of better competitors now and even they will all get even better developments this year so it will slowly start to kill Shiba Inu and will be very hard to beat shine again.

yes. because besides Shiba Inu has many better competitors, the price of alt is also not in good condition. and I think this is a good time to buy coins that are better than Shiba Inu
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
January 01, 2022, 12:38:18 PM
After reaching ATH last October, the Shiba trend continued to decline, even the transaction volume that once reached more than $5 billion per day is now dropping below $1 billion, I hope Shiba continues to shine so that it can create many surprises and have a positive impact on the market.
Shiba Inu won't be shining any more in the near future as there are a lot of better competitors now and even they will all get even better developments this year so it will slowly start to kill Shiba Inu and will be very hard to beat shine again.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
January 01, 2022, 11:18:45 AM
If it's true that this happened to the shiba inu, it wouldn't hurt to buy it,
but of course we have to remember that shiba inu is a meme coin so don't expect big,
what is clear is that if it can make a profit, we must make good use of it
Using anything is always necessary, including using meme tokens like Shiba Inu, but it's always not suitable for the long term, so you don't have to regret it if you don't have time to buy it within a certain time.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
January 01, 2022, 06:12:03 AM
Shiba inu is I think worth investment at this time. Market are bull ansld we saw many times when market start recovering first Memecoin specially Shiba show positive movements and then other top coin follow. We should reserve 5-10% for this coin.
If it's true that this happened to the shiba inu, it wouldn't hurt to buy it,
but of course we have to remember that shiba inu is a meme coin so don't expect big,
what is clear is that if it can make a profit, we must make good use of it
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
January 01, 2022, 05:19:12 AM
Shiba inu is I think worth investment at this time. Market are bull ansld we saw many times when market start recovering first Memecoin specially Shiba show positive movements and then other top coin follow. We should reserve 5-10% for this coin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 108
December 22, 2021, 10:00:27 AM
Whether this is the right time to buy a shiba inu or not I also don't know,
the shiba inu is a meme coin and it makes me doubt its rise,
Will the increase last longer and continue to grow or vice versa and will it fall again?
Shiba Inu will only go up with more hype and if for good market conditions Shiba Inu will only increase very little so there won't be much profit that you can expect from him because the meme token class always gives more doubts than his belief.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 276
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 22, 2021, 09:39:36 AM
For now, shiba inu is a hot topic for investors, but to invest in the coin is the right choice because many predict it can reach a new ATH for the future, and can compete with Dogecoin, although for now shiba inu again there is a decline but that does not mean the memecoin will not return at the pump, I think you can convert some of your ethereum.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
December 22, 2021, 05:56:49 AM
your writing seems to indicate that you also keep shiba, is that true?
do you think the price of shiba inu will return to ATH in early 2022? So far I have not seen the direction of movement there.
As of today the Shiba Inu has increased by over 6% and even close to 7%, but in general the price is still very cheap and the improvement on the price side is still not visible except in a very small size.
Will the increase last longer and continue to grow or vice versa and will it fall again?

If you are still unsure about Shiba Inu you should try to analyze Shiba Inu more deeply, surely you will find the answer whether the Shiba Inu is
worth buying or not. Based on my research and analysis, I consider Shiba Inu to be a shitcoin that has no clear use and has no bright future.
So investing in Shiba Inu is very risky, the possibility of us experiencing loss a very large. It's true that the price of Shiba Inu seems to be going up
right now, but it won't last long, the same goes for Dogecoin. Shiba Inu is only used for pump and dump, so think carefully if we want to invest
in Shiba Inu. My advice is to avoid investing in meme coins, just choose other coins that have strong fundamentals, it's much safer to invest.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
December 22, 2021, 05:13:39 AM
do you think the price of shiba inu will return to ATH in early 2022? So far I have not seen the direction of movement there.
As of today the Shiba Inu has increased by over 6% and even close to 7%, but in general the price is still very cheap and the improvement on the price side is still not visible except in a very small size.
Activity: 812
Merit: 349
December 22, 2021, 04:17:25 AM
Hello,
I have some questions about the Shiba Inu:

1- Is it OK to buying some Shiba Inu tokens?
2- Will Shibarium Blockchain cause the Shiba Inu pumping?
3- If I convert Ethereum to Shiba Inu, then it give me more profit?

Thank you.
1. Buying some Shiba inu tokens is up to you. If you are buying it, for a quick profit I don't think it will work out for you. Shiba inu is a long time investment that requires a whole lot of patience in years.
2. No single idea about that
3. That will be your worst mistake ever. Converting Ethereum to Shiba inu. If you ought to convert your ethereum, convert it with more promising coin than Shiba inu
Activity: 85
December 19, 2021, 05:56:37 AM

Of course people who say so are sure of the future and own shiba coins. if that person believes in it of course there is nothing wrong because we all cannot see the future with certainty.
but now, as you said, the price of the shiba coin continues to experience a very drastic decline and we don't even see any signs that this coin will return to its peak price. and i think the shiba coin is over and no big pump round 2 is happening everything will go back to how it used to be. this is a coin meme with all the surprises going on.

So far, the shib is still standing at number 13 with a total market capitalization of $17,277,084,113.
Circulating Supply
549,058.07B SHIB. Temporary Amount of Supply
Shib has to do several burn increments like bnb does.
what do you think?
Activity: 440
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
December 18, 2021, 09:55:55 AM
Shiba already has a large capital to be able to develop even better, they are making NFT and I'm sure this will make a big explosion so they can kill at least 1 zero again, don't hesitate to invest in Shiba, the evidence is already visible and has a good future.

Of course people who say so are sure of the future and own shiba coins. if that person believes in it of course there is nothing wrong because we all cannot see the future with certainty.
but now, as you said, the price of the shiba coin continues to experience a very drastic decline and we don't even see any signs that this coin will return to its peak price. and i think the shiba coin is over and no big pump round 2 is happening everything will go back to how it used to be. this is a coin meme with all the surprises going on.
Activity: 85
December 18, 2021, 06:57:48 AM
Shiba already has a large capital to be able to develop even better, they are making NFT and I'm sure this will make a big explosion so they can kill at least 1 zero again, don't hesitate to invest in Shiba, the evidence is already visible and has a good future.

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
December 18, 2021, 01:50:34 AM
I think Shiba has good long-term prospects, I'm sure with the large capital strength Shiba already has they will innovate to develop even better projects, maybe they will create their own DEX exchange so that Shiba's position is stronger.

Could you please mention what the SHIBA INU developers have created in addition to the token and huge promotional campaign?
After all, this token has no value other than speculative. Its price can only go up if new inexperienced investors fall for new marketing tricks.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
December 18, 2021, 12:35:37 AM
Hello,

Thank you.

I don't think it's beneficial in the long run. As we know, Shiba Tokens are just meme-based tokens only, there is no definite project for these meme tokens. I'm not saying this is not profitable, but at least the token we choose is a token that has usefulness in the future, and after buying tokens, we do not feel anxious about our decision, because we have determined the correct token.
certainly if for the future Shiba is a bad choice which is a coin with no development and a large community to support it. however currently choosing to trade daily with Shiba is very profitable where price movements that move a few percent each day make it possible to take profits quickly.
but when it comes to long-term investment, of course choosing a top coin with a large volume like ETH or BNB is a very good choice as you said.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
December 17, 2021, 07:39:45 PM
Hello,

Thank you.

I don't think it's beneficial in the long run. As we know, Shiba Tokens are just meme-based tokens only, there is no definite project for these meme tokens. I'm not saying this is not profitable, but at least the token we choose is a token that has usefulness in the future, and after buying tokens, we do not feel anxious about our decision, because we have determined the correct token.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
December 17, 2021, 05:53:48 PM
i bet in shiba inu to be the blow up of 2022

feeling, just felling.

Nothing could be done with feeling when investing in crypto because the risk is high even when we already did a deep research.
With the current capital of shiba, the team could make something big to sustain this coin and remove the label from just meme coin to a coin with a future plans and use cases, but it depends on the team itself, they just wanna get rich by sell their holding coins or they really wanna build a crypto platform that could make people's life easier.
everything is not guaranteed and luck is at stake in buying and holding crypto coins, even though we clearly know the development of shiba might make a real platform for crypto not just memecoins like doge whose price trends follow hype and news issues so they can increase prices without following bitcoin trend, shiba will far more brilliant in the future
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON
December 17, 2021, 03:06:23 PM
i bet in shiba inu to be the blow up of 2022

feeling, just felling.

Nothing could be done with feeling when investing in crypto because the risk is high even when we already did a deep research.
With the current capital of shiba, the team could make something big to sustain this coin and remove the label from just meme coin to a coin with a future plans and use cases, but it depends on the team itself, they just wanna get rich by sell their holding coins or they really wanna build a crypto platform that could make people's life easier.
Activity: 2688
Merit: 625
December 17, 2021, 02:37:37 PM
I think Shiba has good long-term prospects, I'm sure with the large capital strength Shiba already has they will innovate to develop even better projects, maybe they will create their own DEX exchange so that Shiba's position is stronger.
The available capital is really enough for them to move towards professional partners and increase their trust even more among users, even own a platform service with their proprietary trademarks but now, their answer is probably not using the money in an innovative way, they just apply that money to advertising and bait and the percentage of ads appearing is decreasing. I don't know what formula they will have to spread the word next but in the long run, not too many people will continue to be tolerant and smile at Shiba, not being removed immediately but cold and unfriendly treatment is still possible
Progress and further updates would be the key if they would really be tending to go for long term aspects but if not then you would really be having big problems as a project owner or they dont really care at all and they've been just waiting for the right time to sell off their part. For now its really risky to make out such decisions
and we cant really conclude out if there would be some bright future for this project specially that it is known that it was driven off with some hype.
So be aware and be careful.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
December 17, 2021, 02:34:26 PM
The available capital is really enough for them to move towards professional partners and increase their trust even more among users, even own a platform service with their proprietary trademarks but now, their answer is probably not using the money in an innovative way, they just apply that money to advertising and bait and the percentage of ads appearing is decreasing. I don't know what formula they will have to spread the word next but in the long run, not too many people will continue to be tolerant and smile at Shiba, not being removed immediately but cold and unfriendly treatment is still possible
Pages:
Jump to: