Pages:
Author

Topic: Has the crypto market reached its bottom yet? - page 13. (Read 18846 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I would like to understand the general sentiment here from people who gather lots of crypto-related info from various sources.

No, I don't think so, crypto market will not going to have bottom in reality. It is the bart sympson trend that is currently occurring in the market wherein market price and volume will just going to fluctuate up and down continuously.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Talking about the crypto reach the bottom or not, i can only hope if it already reach the most bottom of it. So what left is the time of recovery and the most waited moment would be the bull run to really happen.
Yes, I also agree that crypto is now in its lowest part and this is already a year, now it is still in a condition that is not stable and in the recovery period of course to be able to return to normal it takes time and we must be patient for that
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Well, no one knows, but one is looking to buy then it's good time to do, and for the sake of security use dollar cost average.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Talking about the crypto reach the bottom or not, i can only hope if it already reach the most bottom of it. So what left is the time of recovery and the most waited moment would be the bull run to really happen.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I want to believe that the bottom has already been passed, but there is no guarantee that this is so, there is a good chance that the price will collapse again, so we have to be very careful not to risk buying coins, in anticipation of growth soon
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
There is no basic term in crypto, until the coin is really no interested person. Prices will continue to move according to demand and supply, and that happens because we, traders, investors. Through FOMO, FUD.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
The benchmark reaches a basic price that makes me confused. Because we can see market prices are unstable and now tend to rise. Think positively about the Crypto market and foster enthusiasm for everyone to invest. And I'm sure this is what everyone wants that the market must pump.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
Cryptocurrency reaches its bottom when at the end of 2018. And at that time everyone panicked because the price was very low. We know that Ethereum can reach under $ 100. But entering 2019 the price of coins slowly recovers and of course, this will provide new hope for the Crypto market.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
No, it could still go down but many were still holding because they believe on bitcoin. But, if all will decide to sell their holdings then definitely it will going for more dowb and bottom will only possibly reach in the 10-100 USD per BTC range as there are other holdings also that could not be retrieve like the loss of wallet password.
Activity: 784
I think that it has not yet reached its bottom line as for now. Because crypto market prices really starts with a low value and gradually increase annually like bitcoin. Eventhough now is a bear market situation, the market is not at its very low peak or bottom line. But that's only on my point of view.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
It may have reached its bottom because the last few months it has been on a positive trace so I doubt it will go any lower than it has.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
if we refer to the first time crypto appears, it hasn't reached the bottom. the market is still good because it still has a good exchange rate and a strong market cap.
Activity: 437
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Well, I don’t think anyone will know whether we are at the bottom. However, I feel that the prices are either at the bottom or near bottom. In any case, we have to watch the market because any fuds might just bring the prices down further.

The bottom of this cryptocurrency market is impossible to identify. But I think in this time, when the price and market cap of cryptocurrency market if going stable, maybe is the bottom of this market. And this year the market will go up and the price will increase so much.
Activity: 596
I think that not all coins have reached their bottom. Growth is soon, the bottom has not yet been achieved. We will continue consolidation for some time, then there will be a bottom and then growth.
Activity: 546
I would like to understand the general sentiment here from people who gather lots of crypto-related info from various sources.
For my observation in the market it was not yet in the bottom but as you can see on the chart of daily you will see that it was the same chart or same pattern on 2016 it was slowly going up but we didn't know what are their plan if it is going to dump or not but I'm pretty sure it was near on the bottom so just wait for the perfect opportunity to buy on it and wait until it moon hard.
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
I think the market has reached its buttom and will not be going any lower than it already is.. now is a good time to stock up and wait for the bull too come

No it's not and we cannot predict if we are untp it nor there's another bottom point agaim coming on next following days or months but lets speculate and see what will happen on these days and wait for mprr news to come since this could be a good indicator to know the situation.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
Probably the crypto market was not reached the bottom yet as i have seen the crypto market are increasing little by little and probably it will go to the stable crypto price as soon as possible. Many investors are they still believe in crypto currency.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
I think the market has reached its buttom and will not be going any lower than it already is.. now is a good time to stock up and wait for the bull too come
Activity: 598
I am still not sure for the current price whether it has reached the bottom or not, because prices tend to be stable after the decline, so events like last week could happen again, namely the price of Bitcoin fell after the increase.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250

until now the bitcoin has been increasing slowly. so in my opinion bitcoin is likely to increase and not always the bitcoin has decreased which is certainly so long. so we must be optimistic that it is likely that bitcoin will increase.
Pages:
Jump to: