Pages:
Author

Topic: has trading become difficult? - page 15. (Read 2727 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 20
March 19, 2018, 05:28:35 AM
These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.
Does this make trading more difficult right now?

I don't really think so because now that cryptocurrency is getting more and more popular to people, so they are all getting aware, then many or most people are persuaded to try investing on them. Despite the coina having low value, as a trader, one must be patient enough to deal with waiting because it will eventually be worth it.
It is more than a fun rather than i feel difficulty. For me with this huge price movement in the crypto-currencies trading market recently, in fact, it have actually increased my chance to gain a much higher profit with this huge volatility market movement, but I would still advise new investors to invest with caution.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
March 19, 2018, 05:24:14 AM
These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.
Trading cryptocurrency is really hard job. You need to have a lot of knowledge for you to make money with trading cryptocurrency. There are many ways where you can improve your knowledge about trading. Try to explore the all of the threads here in the sector of trading discussions, it can help you to improve your knowledge.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 04:10:13 AM
Trading at first place is difficult in many ways as it is consider a high risk and requires expereince.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
March 19, 2018, 04:06:52 AM
Yes now is more difficult for trading. If you see the market is slow down a little bit, so some investors be afraid, panic and sell their trading.
In trading we must patience and keep for long term to earn more profit. But if now the price down is the right time to buy more for investment.
Keep and hold until the price going up.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
March 19, 2018, 03:17:11 AM
yes, trading is too much difficult at present time. Good coin or bad coin all are going to down it price as BTC, ETH rate is going down. But for long term you can buy some alt coin that may help you to reach your goal. like-kick, dit, aion, ctx, dragon,..etc
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
March 19, 2018, 02:57:20 AM
Trading is not easy, you need to monitor the movement of the price. You need to know, what time should buy or sell. Once you enter investment in a cryptocurrency you should focus on it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 02:53:26 AM

I think trading is very easy because just buy and sell it, but for new players it is certain it is very difficult because they do not know the strategy and how to buy and sell in order to gain a lot of profits.
Activity: 252
March 19, 2018, 02:31:10 AM
When eveeyone expecting fall. It is become very difficult for trading.

actually trading is too difficult to those who does not know what will they do here, they just simply buy coins and they do not know when they will trade it for another coins
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 01:12:48 AM
After knowing the price drops, it will initially look difficult. I think after doing bitcoin trading, although a slight gain or even a loss is not a problem. I can learn from the experience
Activity: 504
March 19, 2018, 01:01:26 AM

I don't really think so because now that cryptocurrency is getting more and more popular to people, so they are all getting aware, then many or most people are persuaded to try investing on them. Despite the coina having low value, as a trader, one must be patient enough to deal with waiting because it will eventually be worth it.
Activity: 322
March 19, 2018, 12:09:00 AM

Yeah even in altcoins its hard to trade since they pump and dump faster unlike before you can see the price was stable. Now if bitcoin goes dump also almost all of altcoins are dump too.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 18, 2018, 11:52:09 PM
I think the situations now have a little change because the price it seems wants to increase although when I see on the market, the price does not increase significantly but this is good for us. I hope that in this week, the price can go up and still getting up until next month so we can expect that in next month and the other month, the price could increase higher. but I wonder how much the price will increase and when we can see the price reach more than $10k because this cannot predict.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
March 18, 2018, 06:38:40 PM
Trading has always been difficult. Otherwise, everyone would be millionaires.
If it seems that today is more difficult, it is because - after everyone thought they had become experts, gaining in an ever-rising market - today if you make a mistake, you lose. That's all.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 06:09:58 PM
Trading has always been difficult is just that the market these days make it look worst that is why people are panic selling but they don’t realize that this is part of the cycle. For those who are aware and are willing to wait for the next rally will be likely successful in the world of crypto.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
March 18, 2018, 05:02:49 PM
Yes you had it right on the point in fact all those learning about price analysis, price charts, candle/stick patterns seems to be useless when the whales decides to dump. No matter how good you are at trading you will be rendered useless in crypto currency market. I myself is not that good and still learning from the very unpredictable volatile market.
It is understandable when people not quite used to trading and technical analysis air their views about how impossible trading is becoming and you won't blame them, they're on their tracks! For us traders however, price analysis, price charts, candle/stick patterns, etc are utility tools also applicable in crypto trade and are constantly used by knowledgeable traders to making some good money.
Activity: 285
March 18, 2018, 12:06:43 PM
This is actually good for traders as it gives them volatility and this is actually what traders want. You just mentioned the thing that makes it easy for traders as being difficult. It doesn't matters if the price goes up or down, a trader can go long or short according to his needs.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
March 18, 2018, 12:03:05 PM
Yes you had it right on the point in fact all those learning about price analysis, price charts, candle/stick patterns seems to be useless when the whales decides to dump. No matter how good you are at trading you will be rendered useless in crypto currency market. I myself is not that good and still learning from the very unpredictable volatile market.
Activity: 392
March 18, 2018, 11:47:42 AM
this must be hard to do. because the buyer is scared and the seller will keep trying to sell it for fear of losing the price then automatically this situation will get worse and the price will fallin
if everyone has such a mindset then altcoin will die for fear of everyone to invest. hopefully everyone starts to regain consciousness and refrain from selling so the market will have normal increases and declines.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
March 18, 2018, 11:16:47 AM
this must be hard to do. because the buyer is scared and the seller will keep trying to sell it for fear of losing the price then automatically this situation will get worse and the price will fallin
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 18, 2018, 11:02:43 AM
This is a reality, because now every coin is hard to pin down.

Because the market has been falling for a few days, it is not clear when such a haze will disappear.

I've been a little nervous in this bear market, and I'm worried about the future of the encryption market, and maybe this bear market will last a long time.
Something to cheer about is that a falling market doesn't mean the market is threatened as both up and down movements are necessary for the survival of any market. Instead of freaking out,  a trader can do much better by improving on their skills for analyzing and interpreting the market. It's like some people complaining of computers taking over jobs, does that mean there are no more jobs people can do?
Well, people like to talk when they are having a hard time and where they are having a hard time but not much about why.  Smiley We can't blame them because the market is still on red after a few months, when we are hoping that at this point it will be better. We can cheer about the falling market because it is a good time for buying and investing but for me, what is important at this point is not to be affected with this market prices. Most of us are traders here and @Victorycoin has a good idea of what we should do at this time. We can try to woo ourselves with different things (to avoid stress) but spending our time with further studying the market will be the smartest. We have to be smart and be careful with whatever decision we will make and we know that it is smart not sell now. Trading is not getting difficult or harder, it is just the volatility of the coins acting up.
Pages:
Jump to: