Pages:
Author

Topic: has trading become difficult? - page 10. (Read 2727 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 30
March 26, 2018, 10:16:28 AM
yes i think , because the volatile of bitcoin price that affect also on another alt coin price , because most altcoin price are based on bitcoin rise / down

safest way is go to fiat , but it didnt give you any profit
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 09:48:53 AM
These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.
Does this make trading more difficult right now?
As for me when the price is nuetral either falling or rising i must say that it is hard and difficult to trade because the price was undetermined.but when we say that it rises into a thousand dollar it is more faster and easily to trade because you would be able to create more big ideas about something and it also  to the trading institutions so that it promotes quick responce and ideas comes in human kind.3
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
March 26, 2018, 09:13:20 AM
These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.
At the stat trading so difficult. This is not easy because of the volatile of all the currency including the bitcoin. We don’t know when the value of the currency will goes dump and pump. Not only that before we start on the trading activists, but we should always be prepared and ready for the different obstacle that we need to face it. Remember any difficulty don’t stop your dream.
there are several reason for this volatile.positive or negative news that spread in market influence trader behaviour.some of them being panic seller when fud come to market.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
March 26, 2018, 09:07:28 AM
Most likely much harder than in bull market lmao. Trading is not supposed to be easy tho - if you suck you go broke, thats it.
Nothing is easy here. It is often said, “It is the hardest work to earn money even a single buck”. So don’t worry you will never find anything so easy that can give you money. Even if you talk about day trade or holding, they require a specific time from you when you are continuously observing the market and thinking about the profits and losses. Although they look so easy but they aren’t.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
March 26, 2018, 09:00:18 AM
At the stat trading so difficult. This is not easy because of the volatile of all the currency including the bitcoin. We don’t know when the value of the currency will goes dump and pump. Not only that before we start on the trading activists, but we should always be prepared and ready for the different obstacle that we need to face it. Remember any difficulty don’t stop your dream.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 08:17:49 AM
Try trading over a longer periods of time. Start with a bigger capital, buy coin and then expect to hold it over a longer time. Short time trading in this market situation is pretty tough
Activity: 532
March 26, 2018, 08:01:56 AM
This is a bitcoin feature and we should be familiar with them. That made some psychopaths dare not invest in bitcoin and give up everything. I also do not like investing in bitcoins because their cost is always driven by sharks. So I can not predict when a bitcoin is up or down. The strategies will be ineffective.
Activity: 294
March 26, 2018, 07:41:38 AM
The high cost of bitcoin and the instability makes it difficult to exchange nowadays. The outrageous high unpredictability is being overseen by some enormous speculators, so they can make picks up once a day. Since few individuals claim the biggest amount of bitcoins, they can without much of a stretch control the cost, by pumping and dumping. I feel the same thing especially altcoin trading that paired with BTC because we should be analysis 2 crypto, that is altcoin price and Bitcoin price
Activity: 322
March 26, 2018, 07:41:29 AM
The big money has spent in bitcoin, investor come and go , that's why bitcoin in volatile , happened every year so I won't surprised at all. The drop didn't make it difficult, the volatile didn't make it difficult too. Trading is very difficult for now because there is a tough competition in the market and we can's say that it is easy many traders have bear huge losses and now the people spread many rumors in the market so for now we can make different strategies
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 07:41:26 AM
Competition increase more difficult and tough time starts so do not upset with it just keep moving change the strategy. Believe in yourself,invest in good cap coin having worth,buy more when market in dip and hold for best moment with patience surely will earn handsome amount. I think this is depend on the level of skill each trader. In my opinion by look in to daily chart of Bitcoin will be more profitable if we are doing long term trading than day
Merit: 101
March 26, 2018, 07:03:42 AM

Trade has never been easy. I agree at the moment the trade is even more complicated. Not every trader can trade in a falling market with a profit. Especially with such price drops bitcoin. Therefore, you need to learn and draw appropriate conclusions.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 26, 2018, 06:55:52 AM
The shrinking volume of transactions does make transactions harder, but I believe Bitcoin will overcome these difficulties and seek opportunities to wait for the market to pick up, and the current situation will not always exist.

Yes because it is still bearish. Me too is not trading for several weeks now, I am not motivated when you see bloody market. I am lie low on trading now, but still I monitor prices on their dip. Still when market is red, opportunity is there hidden, just be patient to look for bargains.
Try day trading if ever, it might help a little at this time that the market were too bloody, pick Alts that somehow increases , it might give an income for awhile.
The market is more likely to decline or more often decrease than the increase so that's why getting a profit feels more difficult, no difference difficulties olden or now. difficulty and ease it depends on your skills and knowledge. but if you've understood/famliar the change in the price of a coin, it will be much easier.

this day, the price is getting down again and I don't know if the price will go down for more or will bounce up again. and if I compare with yesterday, the price now still getting down so I think we need to be careful when we want to buy bitcoin. and I think it does not just depend on our skills and our knowledge in trading, we need to think about the chance for us to buy and sell bitcoin and if we think that our chance is not too big then maybe we can take a rest for a while.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
March 25, 2018, 08:57:27 PM
The shrinking volume of transactions does make transactions harder, but I believe Bitcoin will overcome these difficulties and seek opportunities to wait for the market to pick up, and the current situation will not always exist.

Yes because it is still bearish. Me too is not trading for several weeks now, I am not motivated when you see bloody market. I am lie low on trading now, but still I monitor prices on their dip. Still when market is red, opportunity is there hidden, just be patient to look for bargains.
Try day trading if ever, it might help a little at this time that the market were too bloody, pick Alts that somehow increases , it might give an income for awhile.
The market is more likely to decline or more often decrease than the increase so that's why getting a profit feels more difficult, no difference difficulties olden or now. difficulty and ease it depends on your skills and knowledge. but if you've understood/famliar the change in the price of a coin, it will be much easier.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 07:59:07 PM

Activity: 882
Merit: 269
March 25, 2018, 07:45:45 PM

Activity: 263
Merit: 100
YGOLD is a Defi platform
March 25, 2018, 06:09:14 PM
yes. there are too many bad fake news in the market and with FOMO feeling, the new investors sell in panic. That leads the market usually falling down and we are difficult to trade.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
March 25, 2018, 04:52:17 PM
I always prefer to get into bitcoins and altcoins at the same point. As they are reciprocal so you have many chances to earn more and more money. But only wise decisions are required at both the ends. Actually it's so easy trade here to earn but it easy to lose also some of your investing because we need only to buy in low then sell in high like just hold all of your coins then sell if the value of digital currency become so high

The problem is that you can easily lose a lot of money with this kind of market when we do not even know if we are on a bullish trend, or just in a bearish one.
I suggest everyone to do not put money in this market, just wait until everything gets better.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
March 25, 2018, 04:37:52 PM
I always prefer to get into bitcoins and altcoins at the same point. As they are reciprocal so you have many chances to earn more and more money. But only wise decisions are required at both the ends. Actually it's so easy trade here to earn but it easy to lose also some of your investing because we need only to buy in low then sell in high like just hold all of your coins then sell if the value of digital currency become so high
Diversification is preferred over sticking to just one crypto coin but the collection must include the potential crypto currencies. Bitcoin coming at first and then few altcoins like Ethereum, Neo, Waves, Litecoin, ETC or BCH. Mostly crypto coins decline with the fall down of bitcoin. Also, bitcoin trading is far more profitable than altcoin trading. My sincere piece of advice is to invest a bigger portion of money in bitcoin and rest in only Ethereum of Litecoin.
March 25, 2018, 03:09:56 PM
if we trace the dynamics of growth and fall of bitcoin, over the past day we have seen a rise and fall in the price of Bitcoin within 500 or 600 dollars. Even if you really only deal with Bitcoin, then on the difference in price you can also make good money in such a short time.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
March 25, 2018, 12:30:31 PM
Yes because there is no assurance that you can gain more profit. You have to monitor the chart time to time to get the right time to sell. I suggest you to read about trading so that you can have strategies and techiniques regarding this matter
There is at least some certain level of assurance of either gaining huge profit or small loss as the case may be depending on how good you are when it comes to trading.

Many people have missed it with the simple idea of buying low and selling high which can easily work for anyone in an uptrend market but once the market is switching to a downtrend, this becomes even more difficult and which is why if anyone does not want trading to deal with them, they should better deal with it first by learning.
Pages:
Jump to: