Pages:
Author

Topic: HASH-KINGS 2.0 THE ULTIMATE MINING EXPERIENCE WITH ALL ALGOS IN ONE PLATFORM - page 4. (Read 1759 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I applaud your intention.  How does anyone know that by using Hash-Kings that they will be mining the most profitable coin?  Do you have any side-by-side comparisons with identical rigs mining with Hash-Kings versus Nicehash, or just using a profit-switching pool like zpool or zergpool?

Thank you!

I will do a side by side comparison shot...let me work on that...great idea!

We have around 10 different profit pools to choose from which most can be paid out in different currencies and we encourage you to try and mine away from btc auto exchange.

Most pools will charge you a fee for using them, and then another fee to auto-exchange to btc...we are doing our best to get people to understand that more money is in direct mining, if we make it easy for you to mine directly then you should try it.

It can be just as simple mining new coins...the only difficult part is then learning to exchange to btc...we are working on a quicker solution. This is why we have admin coins. Admin coins are coins that have a good website, good announcement page, and an active community in discord. We will also be adding quick links to exchanges for these coins.

The most important thing is we have an active discord where our team is involved with answering questions. If you have a questions about exchanges, coins to mine, advice on when to sell...we are right behind you and will help you grow your mining business.

This is not about making Hash-Kings rich...this is about making mining profitable again by helping people understand the power that they have, even one gpu has power...DO NOT GIVE THIS POWER TO CORPORATIONS...Use this power to help us build a profitable community and continue to protect the integrity of what Bitcoin was really about!
Activity: 700
Merit: 294
I applaud your intention.  How does anyone know that by using Hash-Kings that they will be mining the most profitable coin?  Do you have any side-by-side comparisons with identical rigs mining with Hash-Kings versus Nicehash, or just using a profit-switching pool like zpool or zergpool?
You are correct in what you are saying...Let me be more specific,

Nicehash has all of the power...they mine a coin and destroy the small time miner...their algo switching capabilities are like no other and they can almost sense when the difficulty is about to lower...then they jump on a coin and raise the difficulty by a crazy amount leaving us miners to repair and sometimes we can be sitting for a while because the chain is stuck.

This gives the renter more power than the owner of the miner...this affects pool luck and many more issues in a matter of minutes of them being on a coin. Their patrons end up with coin and then it is dumped consistently...however...I'm not blaming NH...it's a great system but goes against what bitcoin stands for...One PC One vote.

Our goal is to make mining easy enough to allow the ability for a transition from profit switching to mining directly.

This means...we needed to add profit switching pools to our platform...but every where in our platform tries to get you to mine directly...we want to make it easy. We also make sure everyone knows you can get paid in different currencies on these pools.

What we offer for this transition is an easy guide to mine new coins...we have an admin section to where we give you the links to the wallets and discord and website to where you just have to input your wallet address...we try to offer other options to get away from the profit switching.

Most of know that profit switching is done because it's simple. you can walk away and leave it alone...what if it was just as easy to mine custom coins? This would give power back to the miner.

I have a lot of rigs...I'm not looking to get rich off this program...I'm looking to help people understand that mining directly is more beneficial, which in turn is more beneficial for the average miner...people are okay with a 1080ti making a dollar a day on profit...because it's easy...they don't know that the same gpu could make 30 times that in a day...we do have to go through a crazy amount of scam coins...but the 10% pay a fortune.

We just want people to know that their rigs are more powerful then just leaving on something like NH.
Yes, we aren't trying to make a fortune off of people...we do well in our own mining. We just are tired of NH and AM hurting our crypto by massive dumps in exchanges...if people new how easy it was to mine coins directly, we could all make much more money.

Nicehash doesn’t dump coins on exchanges.  They are a marketplace for renting hashrate.  Miners are paid in the rental fees that were already in BTC.  What the renters of that hashrate do with their coins has nothing to do with Nicehash.  Pools like zpool, zergpoog, are the ones who dump on the exchanges.

What does the acronym “AM” mean in your post?

Awesome miner

I think you are confused about what Awesome Miner does.  It is a convenient way to manage your mining rigs.  If you choose to profit switch at pools that dump, then that is not AM’s fault.  You can certainly use AM to mine individual coins, and even “profit switch” individual coin pools, but that’s not dumping...  that is riding the profitability wave to gain more coins.  If you choose to sell than, again... that is not AM’s fault.

But yes, NH does dump...that's how they pay you in btc... they massively dump

What exchange do they dump on?

pools like zpool, zergpool and such give the option to mine coins directly and receive that coin...gives you more options, gives you control of your money.

I’m not so sure that most people use zpool or zergpool to mine individual coins.  You certainly can do that, but that is not the prevailing use-case.  By the way, you can use AM to mine individual coins on zpool and zergpool and many others.
NEW BETA...BUG IN SYSTEM THAT WAS FOUND THAT WOULD CAUSE SYSTEM TO CRASH....THANKS TO @LARZ AND @GHOSTING FOR HELPING TO LOCATE AND SQUASH!

If you had this issue, please download new beta!
I am catching non stop errors and issues with being stable or not responding.  Followed directions exactly as the youtube videos

We are currently working with him to solve this issue.
What is your interests? Dev fee?

1.6% taken out in one lump sum in 24 hours...so one minute every hour...we mine for 24 min at one time.

This is very minimal for what we are trying to offer and do...our goal is to not make a fortune off of this, but to increase value in the crypto world by offering better tools to build.
Yes, we aren't trying to make a fortune off of people...we do well in our own mining. We just are tired of NH and AM hurting our crypto by massive dumps in exchanges...if people new how easy it was to mine coins directly, we could all make much more money.

Nicehash doesn’t dump coins on exchanges.  They are a marketplace for renting hashrate.  Miners are paid in the rental fees that were already in BTC.  What the renters of that hashrate do with their coins has nothing to do with Nicehash.  Pools like zpool, zergpoog, are the ones who dump on the exchanges.

Awesome miner

But yes, NH does dump...that's how they pay you in btc... they massively dump

pools like zpool, zergpool and such give the option to mine coins directly and receive that coin...gives you more options, gives you control of your money.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Sounds promising indeed + very positive signal that you funded this project for this reason!

Activity: 954
Merit: 250
What is your interests? Dev fee?
Can you join discord and we can walk you through easier? I would be very interested to know what is happening.
copper member
Activity: 54
I am catching non stop errors and issues with being stable or not responding.  Followed directions exactly as the youtube videos
The initial Benchmarking (I'm guessing that is what you mean) is minimal (no benchmark necessary for custom/admin coins).
Yes, that's what I meant.

Our next version after this we will be taking benchmarking almost completely out of the system as we are working on a new idea to benchmark your cards while mining any algorithm...this will be explained in later versions though.

Try us out..you will love it
Great to have a user friendly setup. I'm sure everyone, and especially newbies will appreciate this.

I'm currently on hold with mining, but next time I power up my GPUs, I will try you solution. By the way, 1.6% dev fees is less than some of your competition.

Thank you, I really do think you will like what you see...and if you don't, talk to us, we can add new features to our miner...we just need input from you to tell us what to add.

Everyone wants ease, there is no doubt profit switching is set up and walk away...but you are giving most of your income to a huge corporation...that in turn destroys the value and hurts us all while also contributing to the decline of trust in the crypto world.
We wanted to make a miner simple to use, cheap to use, and profitable.

I think we did.
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
The initial Benchmarking (I'm guessing that is what you mean) is minimal (no benchmark necessary for custom/admin coins).
Yes, that's what I meant.

Our next version after this we will be taking benchmarking almost completely out of the system as we are working on a new idea to benchmark your cards while mining any algorithm...this will be explained in later versions though.

Great to have a user friendly setup. I'm sure everyone, and especially newbies will appreciate this.

I'm currently on hold with mining, but next time I power up my GPUs, I will try you solution. By the way, 1.6% dev fees is less than some of your competition.
Essentially its a really simplified tool to get into mining. It uses pools like zpool or zergpool and switches to the most profitable algorithm automatically.
Is there an interval that you can set so that it doesn't switch too often. With other solutions of this type, I find it really annoying when the program has to switch constantly from one algo to another.

The other question is how the initial testing is performed. Is there a lengthy initialization period until all possible algos are checked against your hardware?

Yes there is. You can switch by time (minimum mining time before switching...mixed rigs and control different times for both AMD and NVIDIA) and also switch by percentage...I set mine at 15% if I am profit switching between new coins.

The initial Benchmarking (I'm guessing that is what you mean) is minimal (no benchmark necessary for custom/admin coins). We have added stock benchmarks to most cards AMD and NVIDIA. Which allows you to start mining immediately (watch our video). As more and more people benchmark new cards, we will keep an average in the system. But once you benchmark the cards once...it's in the system and you never have to do again.

NVIDIA ccminer has auto adjust, no reason to benchmark these again...might want to make sure you benchmark T-Rex, Cryptodredge, and Z-enemy as they are the fastest miners for the algos they have...just make sure they are being used when profit switching.

AMD these do not have auto adjusting...you may have to benchmark all of your cards if they are not in the system...but once they are benchmarked, you gave those results to everyone with those cards...so we are trying to completely eliminate benchmarking while still offering accuracy.

Activity: 434
Merit: 246
Essentially its a really simplified tool to get into mining. It uses pools like zpool or zergpool and switches to the most profitable algorithm automatically.
Is there an interval that you can set so that it doesn't switch too often. With other solutions of this type, I find it really annoying when the program has to switch constantly from one algo to another.

The other question is how the initial testing is performed. Is there a lengthy initialization period until all possible algos are checked against your hardware?
Activity: 70
I don`t understand. You have invented new Mining Control? Or new zpool? Or Nicehash? I dont see anything new and dony understand what profit can i get by using it.

Im using this since it was zPoolminer.
What is really nice, especially for new miners, is that you can add custom coins. So as long as new coins dont use any new algo, you can just put in all the needed values (wallet, pool, algo) and start mining, without creating tons of batch files.

And if you dont have time to look for new coins, there is also the coins called "admin coins", which are updated frequently.

With the website all your settings also get stored, so you can easily copy them to multiple rigs or restore them in case something happens.

In the end of the day it just makes everything easier and more accesible. oh, and did i mention that the devs listen to your feature requests really carefully? thats actually the thing i like the most Smiley
We created the fastest mining platform out there. We have taken away the BAT files and everything is programmed for you. This is the simplest miner that you will use and the fastest.

We have almost all algos, the fastest miners available, and took away programming

We also have profit switching and created a guide to move from profit switching to mining coins directly that will increase your profits.

I have done very well creating my mining farm...I have tried multiple softwares...I found these two awesome developers and funded their project...This was built around me wanting to control multiple rigs, being able to switch coins instantly, and simple to use interface.

They created this remarkable beast, that I want to share with the world. If you try it (watch our tutorial video) you will not go back to the old bat files or some large corporation that is destroying the crypto community.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 750
I don`t understand. You have invented new Mining Control? Or new zpool? Or Nicehash? I dont see anything new and dony understand what profit can i get by using it.
Pages:
Jump to: