Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashcard.io a scam [Confirmed] - page 10. (Read 17623 times)

legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
April 24, 2018, 09:28:53 AM

I am now fully confirmed that hashcard.io is a scam, I even got twice the confirmation from ABLV bank that they had no employee named karol-kozlowski from Poland worked there as credit card manager.

I would like DT members to pay their Kind attention to this scam, I even consider to inform the bounty manager to stop promoting this scam.
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
April 21, 2018, 12:47:08 PM
Well, the title is quite not apt to the section as it has yet to scam to be eligible in this section, but i think that it should be more appealing to investors and could save few bucks if any investor see this.

I saw this project: www.hashcard.io

My suspicions

The failure rate of credit/debit card payments backed with crypto/blockchain is 10/10. Yeah 10/10. Name any project and you can see where it is. Even or the next 5 years i can say the same thing.

some may argue that hey Jason how can you say this, I mean Karol had worked in ABLV bank for 3-4 years in credit card team so he might be able to come up with the revolution. I ask is he more eligible than Kris Marszalek? or Toby Hoenisch ? where are those Monaco and Tenx?? In terms of probability and data analysis you will find that failure is sure. To add more i even emailed 2 days back to ABLV bank to esquire if any karol-kozlowski from Poland worked there as credit card manager and their reply was negative.

To add more to instinct/traits of scam:

generally these days the herd dont invest in ICos until some MVP or Prototye is ready, so hunch scammers come up with pseudo prototype like wagerr did ( wagerr made a oracle based real desktop app which could let you view the future of decentralized betting, now we know how true was it) similarly Hashcard has launched their Android app demo which gives a glimpse of the future up coming app giving it the designation of working prototype.

A day back i joined their telegram and asked in the group that if i could get a demo of working card and no one replied to it except saying: wow great project, this project will hit hard cap, bounty please, i love this project, admin here, bounty manager here, I am YouTuber with xxx subscriber and i wanna talk about promotion....etc...etc

It is too early to call it a scam but the fate will be positive in this scam test.

Their endorsed thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-airdrop-hashcard-4-of-all-supply-upto-6-million-tokens-3333922
Pages:
Jump to: