Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashcard.io a scam [Confirmed] - page 3. (Read 17623 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
May 23, 2018, 07:42:32 PM
https://www.facebook.com/hashcard.io/

500 angry FUDsters convinced the secret Asian bank to break ties with the venerable HashCard.

"Secret Asian Bank. Lee Kim speaking. How I help you? ... Yes, 499 other people say same thing.
We now will cut all ties with HashCard. Would you like to open account with us?
New accounts come complete with new toaster ... I check to see for you if toaster can mine crypto.
... Okay, manager say two-slice toaster, no. Four-slice toaster able to mine all ERC20 tokens.
Toasters come in any color so long as it is orange."
vip
May 23, 2018, 06:48:07 PM
Akin to BitConnect's exit scam, HashCardX ICO in 5 ..... 4 .... 3 ...

People who got the cards revealed the bank name/bin and the bank got about 500 requests in 2 days from the same group of angry fudsters.

So, the bank's name was revealed to 500 angry FUDsters, yet nary a one opted to publish the name of the secret Asian bank. Odd!
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
May 23, 2018, 02:59:30 PM

Hello, we have stopped moderating hashcard telegram on 21st of May. We are not banning anyone.

Here is our announcement on the Telegram group:

Dear community, we as TokenSuite decided to cancel our agreement with the HashCard team due to concerns. We spent last week trying to get an explanation about the situation with Binance and their team told us it was legit but after our own research and communinty efforts we found out that this claim is baseless. As soon as scam accusations started we advised them not to delete any messages in that regard.

We will finalise the bounty program and hand those over to their team. Feel free to contact us privately if you have any questions.

It's funny. A month ago they said that the project was scam and provided evidence. You ignored this publication and now when everyone already knows that the project is a scam you write that you stopped working with them. It's like an excuse. Why did not you figure it out a month ago?
I see that you have advertised several scam projects.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitpenta-the-trusted-smart-contract-based-investments-platform-3218920
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-airdrop-zper-korean-project-successful-preasle-3-weeks-only-3221278 etc
Recently you made a contest where you made a prize of 3 eth. Participants did your tasks and after that you did not give answers blocked the topic.
Do not be so greedy and choose companies better. I do not believe you.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
May 23, 2018, 11:35:42 AM

Here's the image ...

You motherfuckin cocksuckin trolls shut down another venerable crypto entity that was in position to enrich us all. I hope you son of a bitches are proud of yourselves. Shit like this makes me wanna barf. Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna kick myself in the balls for being in the camp causing HashCard's demise. Please forgive me.

Yo! They're not professional though! IF THE PROJECT IS LEGIT AND THEY'RE CONFIDENT THAT THIS IS FCKN LEGIT, They should act earlier!!!
But the thing is they don't want to talk about fuds and accusation and let it through until they have become very suspicious from the other contributors!
ULTIMATE SCAMMER!

what fud? they're not legit that's why fuds eating your fake project. If the project is legit and strong then they will last until the end and made it through but there are many Holes in their fake project even the DEMO! I ALWAYS ASK ABOUT THIS AND THIS BABY MAGICIAN TRICK IS ALWAYS THE CENTER OF THEIR LEGITIMACY.
Pawel have a thick face and saying this confidently, this message is pissing me off, calling us a trolls and fudsters.

Hello, we have stopped moderating hashcard telegram on 21st of May. We are not banning anyone.

Dear community, we as TokenSuite decided to cancel our agreement with the HashCard team due to concerns. We spent last week trying to get an explanation about the situation with Binance and their team told us it was legit but after our own research and communinty efforts we found out that this claim is baseless. As soon as scam accusations started we advised them not to delete any messages in that regard.

We will finalise the bounty program and hand those over to their team. Feel free to contact us privately if you have any questions.

Good to hear that! I thought you'll let your reputation to become dirty because of money. Too sad for those who do bounty to them.. Next time you should act quickly if there is a scam project. This thread starts on the first of the bounty, it should be solve quickly unless you receive payments from those people.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 08:14:23 AM

thanks you saved me in time, I was going to pay! 100 euros saved
Activity: 100
Merit: 6
May 23, 2018, 08:08:45 AM
fxxk..sxxt
Lost money! more worried about KYC approved! these guys have our IDs
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
May 23, 2018, 03:51:15 AM
Apologies to all those who warned from this scam & i was defending it like a blind saying it's not.
Apparently this crypto space is fucked up already & nothing good will come out of it any sooner without being regulated by governments.

Now i know why governments are banning crypto, coz of shits like this.

My apologies again, you never say enough from learning, almost 10 months in crypto & still learning, thank god it was $115, some may lost a lot more.

This is another proof that when it's too good to be trues, it's 90% SCAM.

Well, we won't put an effort to observe and find some statements that can destroy hashcard if it's not a scam right? Maybe it's a lesson for all of us, An ambitious project leads to scam, Not all but the movement of hashcard is very obvious.

Thanks for Mr. pinkman and Gleb for helping each other to solve this case. It's now really confirmed.

UPDATE as of 11:33:12 am

THEY ARE MULTIPLE BANNING SOME PEOPLE IN THE TELEGRAM CHAT. THE ADMIN NOOR AND THE TOKENSUITE ADMINS.
TOKENSUITE ARE JUST PAID, SHAME ON YOU GUYS

Activity: 630
Merit: 4
May 23, 2018, 03:17:08 AM
one more scam from CIS
vip
May 22, 2018, 08:06:11 PM

Team HashCard walk into a bar.

Karol Kozlowski, laughin' his motherfuckin ass off says to the other two, "Dudes, this ain't the beach."

Bartender chimes in, "Dudes, since you're here, how 'bout a couple thousand tiny umbrellas stuck up each of your asses?"

Pawel Goch replies with, "Why don't you go fuck yourself like we fucked all of our Investards?"

Vasiliy Gulyar adds, "Here's a HashCard. Charge the next round of drinks to it."

Karol Kozlowski then said, "Dude, quit it. I almost wet my pants due to that comeback."
vip
May 22, 2018, 07:53:20 PM
Fokin hell
I lost 800$
Great, feel sorry for everyone that got scammed
Good luck in future investment guys
https://imgur.com/a/0DSsUQG

It was too good to be true
:/

Here's the image ...

You motherfuckin cocksuckin trolls shut down another venerable crypto entity that was in position to enrich us all. I hope you son of a bitches are proud of yourselves. Shit like this makes me wanna barf. Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna kick myself in the balls for being in the camp causing HashCard's demise. Please forgive me.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
May 22, 2018, 07:49:07 PM
I can't believe how ignorant i was defending this while the red flags were everywhere.
Probably coz i was desperate enough to get the card coz it's much helpful for me where i live + it was a cheap $100 so i said what the hell, even if turns into a scams it won't hurt me.

Now it hurts coz i can't believe such bastards made it, even this low $100 investment to get the card was one of the biggest red flags coz the majority can afford a $100, that's why they made such low.

I hope they burn in hell forever.
legendary
Degen in the Space
May 22, 2018, 05:37:12 PM
Announcement my friends,
We would like to create a Telegram Group of Hashcard AKA Hashscam~
We would like to hunt Pawel! We all know that there are many people have been scammed by this mofo. We should have a discussion on how we will get this person.
Please join here: https://t.me/joinchat/Ib-bhQ9eZgkmGQRxL2iGyA

Activity: 1
May 22, 2018, 03:42:34 PM
Fokin hell
I lost 800$
Great, feel sorry for everyone that got scammed
Good luck in future investment guys
https://imgur.com/a/0DSsUQG

It was too good to be true
:/
Activity: 210
May 22, 2018, 03:13:59 PM
Zeex is listed on bancor second best to a card is a gift card and the fees are minimal

so its a go for zeex since if debit cards are so hard to issue ...
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
May 22, 2018, 03:12:04 PM
I can agree on your hardwork and finding through research
But calling a 10/10 failure rate for crypto debit/credit card might not be that convincible for me

If you would have follow monaco these time, you will know what they are doing and soon cards will be sent out
Activity: 210
May 22, 2018, 03:11:18 PM
hascard telegram is gone so i have started telegram group
https://t.me/haashcardfrenzy

REMINDER FOR ALL THOSE USED PASSWORD
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
May 22, 2018, 02:24:53 PM
https://icobench.com/ico/hashcard/ratings

Translated: Please give us your vitals so that we can further fuck you up the ass via selling yours and others vitals on the Dark Net once the ICO ends and we exit scam.

What is a speciallist** Huh
vip
May 22, 2018, 02:18:48 PM
https://icobench.com/ico/hashcard/ratings

Translated: Please give us your vitals so that we can further fuck you up the ass via selling yours and others vitals on the Dark Net once the ICO ends and we exit scam.
Activity: 62
May 22, 2018, 09:22:39 AM
This site is scam.
legendary
Degen in the Space
May 22, 2018, 07:18:47 AM
Apologies to all those who warned from this scam & i was defending it like a blind saying it's not.
Apparently this crypto space is fucked up already & nothing good will come out of it any sooner without being regulated by governments.

Now i know why governments are banning crypto, coz of shits like this.

My apologies again, you never say enough from learning, almost 10 months in crypto & still learning, thank god it was $115, some may lost a lot more.

This is another proof that when it's too good to be trues, it's 90% SCAM.

Well, we won't put an effort to observe and find some statements that can destroy hashcard if it's not a scam right? Maybe it's a lesson for all of us, An ambitious project leads to scam, Not all but the movement of hashcard is very obvious.

Thanks for Mr. pinkman and Gleb for helping each other to solve this case. It's now really confirmed.

UPDATE as of 11:33:12 am

THEY ARE MULTIPLE BANNING SOME PEOPLE IN THE TELEGRAM CHAT. THE ADMIN NOOR AND THE TOKENSUITE ADMINS.
TOKENSUITE ARE JUST PAID, SHAME ON YOU GUYS
Pages:
Jump to: