Pages:
Author

Topic: HashFast Sierra's Owners Thread - page 7. (Read 23757 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
April 17, 2014, 06:46:23 PM
Just seen what the marketing director of hashfast just wrote (Amy Abascal) What part of “now” don’t you understand? (Patience isn’t my strong suit.)
7:09pm - 17 Apr 14

Try being a hashfast customer then eh.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
April 16, 2014, 09:12:33 PM
1955. I've switched my primary residence since I ordered last friggin sept and have repeatedly emailed them updated info, but beyond an automated response they refuse to confirm the changes. Awesome service from a company I've sent the equivalent of $26k.
April 16, 2014, 07:10:52 PM
This is true.
What order number are you solarion? I think you have mentioned before  Huh
April 16, 2014, 03:36:20 PM
Just means they're now mining with their updated products and are therefore done with the "old crap" sierras. Might as well ship them to the people who paid for them last year now that they're nearly worthless. Wonderful bunch of people.
April 16, 2014, 02:33:54 PM
I suppose the silver lining to this is at least hashfast are actually doing something and getting some orders out. Even if their sending them to people who didn't want the sierra :-s
April 16, 2014, 01:21:27 PM
Then it seems like your next move is to refuse the shipment. They're counting on people just giving up. What a disgusting company.
legendary
Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000
April 16, 2014, 08:41:43 AM
Did you sign the refund agreement?

Yes, they did not want to proceed unless it was signed

That's bad!

IMHO, you should decline acceptance of the sierras and insist on getting your refund.

Sorry, see my edited message, I did not sign the Hashfast refund form, I did sign with another (failed) ASIC vendor for a refund.

I did email Hashfast for a refund and sent them a snail mail letter, but I'm not going to sign their restrictive refund form
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055
April 16, 2014, 08:34:58 AM

That's bad!

IMHO, you should decline acceptance of the sierras and insist on getting your refund.
legendary
April 16, 2014, 06:58:46 AM

edit: oh sorry, I'm mixing up threads here, I signed the Bitmine refund agreement, not the Hashfast one

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6245300
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055
April 16, 2014, 06:05:42 AM
Sounds like hashfast. Angry What was your order #, if you don't mind saying?

#177x placed 20130910

paid back then: BTC 230 (USD 28000)

Estimated revenue: BTC 16

Where is the refund I requested for? I guess it's in the same place where the MPP for the BBJets is?

Note they dispatched the Sierra before they are sending out the BBJet upgrade kits

legendary
April 16, 2014, 03:42:26 AM

#177x placed 20130910

paid back then: BTC 230 (USD 28000)

Estimated revenue: BTC 16

Where is the refund I requested for? I guess it's in the same place where the MPP for the BBJets is?

Note they dispatched the Sierra before they are sending out the BBJet upgrade kits
April 16, 2014, 02:12:35 AM
legendary
April 16, 2014, 01:51:40 AM
Has anyone heard from hashfast lately? Or received any sign that batch 2 is or has been shipped yet?

I got a notification from FedEx that 2 Sierra units are making it my way, which is not what I wanted, I wanted a refund

Sigh...
April 14, 2014, 08:22:16 AM
Has anyone heard from hashfast lately? Or received any sign that batch 2 is or has been shipped yet?
April 10, 2014, 06:13:33 PM
10 days down, 20 to go until hashfast fail at another attempt to deliver at another delayed date.
Activity: 617
Merit: 543
http://idontALT.com
April 10, 2014, 03:50:35 AM
so was that message from QuiveringGibbage just a hoax? cause no one else had anything and now he/she's conveniently not replying.
smells like a hashspy among us feeding us more false hope hmmm
No, he bought it second hand.

Yep, 2nd hand Smiley

Sorry, didn't mean to stir people up. Was just excited to boast..

Cheers,
QG
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
I hate my family
April 09, 2014, 11:41:36 PM
Awesome, because with a Cointerra TerraMiner, it's like being in an airplane hangar.

P.S. I just received an e-mail that they are gonna send out shipping confirmation for tomorrow. Batch #2.
Activity: 446
April 09, 2014, 11:19:40 PM
1) Is the Sierra pretty loud? Can it  be left running in the guest room with the door closed without bothering anyone in the rest of a condo? If a guest is over and is to sleep in the guest room, is that thing gonna be too loud for him? How loud, a hair dryer, an airplane, in the middle, or better?

2) Do I really have to prepare myself to doing the paper clip trick for the power supply? Any great resources for that?

Thank you dear honorable Sierra owners.
pretty unobtrusive when behind a door/wall.

Behind a door/wall - no problem. What if there is a guest in the bedroom where the Sierra is, is it gonna be bothersome for the guest no matter how cool the temperature is? Thanks.

I'm in a cool environment here. They are very quiet as long as they are not hot.
Activity: 262
I hate my family
April 09, 2014, 11:13:11 PM
1) Is the Sierra pretty loud? Can it  be left running in the guest room with the door closed without bothering anyone in the rest of a condo? If a guest is over and is to sleep in the guest room, is that thing gonna be too loud for him? How loud, a hair dryer, an airplane, in the middle, or better?

2) Do I really have to prepare myself to doing the paper clip trick for the power supply? Any great resources for that?

pretty unobtrusive when behind a door/wall.

Behind a door/wall - no problem. What if there is a guest in the bedroom where the Sierra is, is it gonna be bothersome for the guest no matter how cool the temperature is? Thanks.
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
April 09, 2014, 10:39:42 PM

It depends entirely on the ambient temperature as to how loud it is because I made the fan control adjust for optimum efficiency in terms of the lowest fanspeed required to maintain safe temperatures. If the room is warm they will get very loud but if it's cold they're pretty unobtrusive when behind a door/wall. They come with their own PSUs so there is no need to power them separately.
Pages:
Jump to: