Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 5. (Read 160426 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
No reopening, no problem.
I donate Dogecoin what you should get Queen Elsa
But I ask again show you, Queen Elsa, or reopen the website.
But you can also send me a message and I will send you 100 Dogecoin, Queen Elsa.

Everyone look out, we have a big investor over here
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
No reopening, no problem.
I donate Dogecoin what you should get Queen Elsa
But I ask again show you, Queen Elsa, or reopen the website.
But you can also send me a message and I will send you 100 Dogecoin, Queen Elsa.
Activity: 532
Is there still people wondering what happened or what?hahah theyre gone since they went FROST

..and its been even longer since gaw went PAYCOIN  Tongue Tongue Tongue and hashtalk is full of believers Tongue
oh, well, i guess its because of the fact that gaw sites are sometimes working, you could even withdraw from time to time, at least earlier Grin

................ you just have to believe in it man all the way .... tell your self everyday " you can do it man " in rob snidder voice just like they did in the water boy  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

GNAAAAAH Smiley
you nearly got me in your first post, thought, shit, everybody is queen elsa, lol

lol i am only queen elsa during the tranny competitions haha  Shocked  Shocked but for real i really wish i can see this person atleast one time so i can see what they look like for real  Roll Eyes

I am looking at them right now
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Is there still people wondering what happened or what?hahah theyre gone since they went FROST

..and its been even longer since gaw went PAYCOIN  Tongue Tongue Tongue and hashtalk is full of believers Tongue
oh, well, i guess its because of the fact that gaw sites are sometimes working, you could even withdraw from time to time, at least earlier Grin

................ you just have to believe in it man all the way .... tell your self everyday " you can do it man " in rob snidder voice just like they did in the water boy  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

GNAAAAAH Smiley
you nearly got me in your first post, thought, shit, everybody is queen elsa, lol

lol i am only queen elsa during the tranny competitions haha  Shocked  Shocked but for real i really wish i can see this person atleast one time so i can see what they look like for real  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

GNAAAAAH Smiley

wtf? where is my frostcoin and free magic miner? Huh Shocked Angry Cry
you have no right to suspend your mining operations due to low btc price and mining not being profitable because of cost of electricity! you claimed your gen2 miners powered by magic and there was no decline on that front Cheesy

well it was all working just fine and all with our frost coin and frost coin miners the only problem is you and everyone else quit believing in this great new coin that we broke the spirit of it

How does this relate to gaw anyway? Theyre a scam as well? possibly...
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Hashie is already a week offline.

i see.. ..was out a bit..  damn those scamers that scams again on the same scam..

p.s. the goodbye song was good thou imho..  Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Hashie is already a week offline.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
looks like this hashie is officialy SCAM now
Cheesy
wtf? where is my frostcoin and free magic miner? Huh Shocked Angry Cry
you have no right to suspend your mining operations due to low btc price and mining not being profitable because of cost of electricity! you claimed your gen2 miners powered by magic and there was no decline on that front Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
At least the site is down and no one can spend waste more money with them.
this topic is still very active
but hashie not
am i miss something about hashie? Smiley

nope did not miss anything am sure hashie is gone and will never return, we just here cause we like to tell our stories how we got ass raped by queen elsa and waiting for round 2  Shocked
I wait for the next round. Queen Elsa come back to us and we singing "There is a Miner".

Im surprised how retarded can people be in this thread
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
but hashie not

nope did not miss anything am sure hashie is gone and will never return, we just here cause we like to tell our stories how we got ass raped by queen elsa and waiting for round 2  Shocked
I wait for the next round. Queen Elsa come back to us and we singing "There is a Miner".

but hashie not

Yeah, I guess.

A little song for all my fellow sufferers

The Turtles - Happy together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvu3xiFmfDU

Seriously tho this is a very big joke
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API