Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 6. (Read 160428 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
this topic is still very active
but hashie not
am i miss something about hashie? Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Yeah, I guess.

A little song for all my fellow sufferers

The Turtles - Happy together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvu3xiFmfDU
Activity: 532
Oh my dog, I had a free Magic Miner and it had mined many cents worth of bitcorns. Yeah I know, it wasn´t the real bitcoin but still the loss hurts.  Cry

Hey man get yourself some usb miners and be happy, I guess weve all assumed the loss already
Activity: 616
Oh my dog, I had a free Magic Miner and it had mined many cents worth of bitcorns. Yeah I know, it wasn´t the real bitcoin but still the loss hurts.  Cry

Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

What happened with Hashie?

blablablabalabla

What have we learned?
(1) Sanity check data sources and throw error if there's an unexpected value.
(2) Sanity check purchasing and make sure the price is always >0.
(3) Code review -- being the solo developer isn't the best idea for a bitcoin project.

I plan on launching a few new bitcoin projects in the future (many interesting ideas Smiley ), so if you're a web developer who is interested in working together (development, code review, sysadmin, etc) in upcoming projects for equity, contact [email protected].

Don't worry, I'm not touching cloud mining, or web wallets, or lending, ever again.

~ https://hashie.co/letitgo.ogg

-Queen Elsa

Trust me, you will learn a whole lot of more Trash Queen Elsa, a whole lot more ....

LOL .............. those are the same words a friend of my told this girl on high high school senior prom dance, and sure enough he learned alot more 9 months later down the road. Well was a good scare as it was not his but girls exboyfriends. Point is i wonder if this will be the same lesson we have to learn haha  Shocked

Smiley shure, thats what may happen. Sometimes you may get your revenge,
quite sometimes everything you gained, is just another lesson for life. Who knows ...
Universe isn't constructed to fit our perspective for justice

LOL LOVE it such pretty colors to he design of the logo almost matches the colors of hashie haha
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

blablablabalabla

What have we learned?
(3) Code review -- being the solo developer isn't the best idea for a bitcoin project.

I plan on launching a few new bitcoin projects in the future (many interesting ideas Smiley ), so if you're a web developer who is interested in working together (development, code review, sysadmin, etc) in upcoming projects for equity, contact [email protected].

Don't worry, I'm not touching cloud mining, or web wallets, or lending, ever again.

-Queen Elsa

Trust me, you will learn a whole lot of more Trash Queen Elsa, a whole lot more ....

LOL .............. those are the same words a friend of my told this girl on high high school senior prom dance, and sure enough he learned alot more 9 months later down the road. Well was a good scare as it was not his but girls exboyfriends. Point is i wonder if this will be the same lesson we have to learn haha  Shocked

Smiley shure, thats what may happen. Sometimes you may get your revenge,
quite sometimes everything you gained, is just another lesson for life. Who knows ...
Universe isn't constructed to fit our perspective for justice

blablablabalabla

What have we learned?

-Queen Elsa

LOL .............. those are the same words a friend of my told this girl on high high school senior prom dance, and sure enough he learned alot more 9 months later down the road. Well was a good scare as it was not his but girls exboyfriends. Point is i wonder if this will be the same lesson we have to learn haha  Shocked
legendary

blablablabalabla

What have we learned?

-Queen Elsa

What?

What: how small this world can get, when he/she's stealing from to many nerds ...

blablablabalabla

What have we learned?

-Queen Elsa

What?
legendary

blablablabalabla

What have we learned?

-Queen Elsa

FireHashers were priced according to it's expected output.

Code:
function fh_estimate($hashpower, $days){
$difficulty = getDifficulty();
$btcusd = getBTCUSD();

$globalHashrateGH = $difficulty * 0.007158388055;

$oneTHPorion = 1000 / $globalHashrateGH;
$bitcoinPerHourPerTH = 25 * 6 * 24; // 25 BTC * 6 blocks * 24 hours

$payoutPerTH = floor($oneTHPorion * $bitcoinPerHourPerTH * 100000000) / 100000000;

$btcusd = getBTCUSD();
$feePerHour = ceil(((0.002 * 1 * 1000) / $btcusd) * 100000000) / 100000000;

$payoutPerTH -= $feePerHour;

$ret = $payoutPerTH * ($hashpower / 1000) * $days;

return $ret;
}

We used Blockchain.info's simple query API to get the current difficulty.

In normal circumstances: Expected earnings = Payout - Maintenance Fee

Unfortunately, for approximately 30 minutes Blockchain.info returned 0 as the network difficulty. $globalHashrateGH became 0. In the next line, that's used to divide -- resulting in a division by zero error. The payout was calculated to be 0.

With the payout 0, the expected earnings was negative. The FireHashers were priced at expected earnings * discount. Since the expected earnings was negative, the price was negative. People could buy negatively priced FireHashers, and when they purchased it, it would actually add to their balance. Users were able to withdraw the fake balances.

We lost a total of around 90 BTC due to this bug. Since we mainly sold AMHash, our margins were very low and we absolutely could not cover 90 BTC and had to shut down. We only recovered minimal amounts (thanks to those that did send us the coins back).

What have we learned?

-Queen Elsa
this was the reason why hashie.co was closed?
If you had tested it before, would not hashie.co now offline.

No, that is not the reason, they stole the coins al laughed at all of us with magical stories

THATS THE TRUTH,

I lost more than 2btc in this crap
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

FireHashers were priced according to it's expected output.

Code:
function fh_estimate($hashpower, $days){
$difficulty = getDifficulty();
$btcusd = getBTCUSD();

$globalHashrateGH = $difficulty * 0.007158388055;

$oneTHPorion = 1000 / $globalHashrateGH;
$bitcoinPerHourPerTH = 25 * 6 * 24; // 25 BTC * 6 blocks * 24 hours

$payoutPerTH = floor($oneTHPorion * $bitcoinPerHourPerTH * 100000000) / 100000000;

$btcusd = getBTCUSD();
$feePerHour = ceil(((0.002 * 1 * 1000) / $btcusd) * 100000000) / 100000000;

$payoutPerTH -= $feePerHour;

$ret = $payoutPerTH * ($hashpower / 1000) * $days;

return $ret;
}

We used Blockchain.info's simple query API to get the current difficulty.

In normal circumstances: Expected earnings = Payout - Maintenance Fee

Unfortunately, for approximately 30 minutes Blockchain.info returned 0 as the network difficulty. $globalHashrateGH became 0. In the next line, that's used to divide -- resulting in a division by zero error. The payout was calculated to be 0.

With the payout 0, the expected earnings was negative. The FireHashers were priced at expected earnings * discount. Since the expected earnings was negative, the price was negative. People could buy negatively priced FireHashers, and when they purchased it, it would actually add to their balance. Users were able to withdraw the fake balances.

We lost a total of around 90 BTC due to this bug. Since we mainly sold AMHash, our margins were very low and we absolutely could not cover 90 BTC and had to shut down. We only recovered minimal amounts (thanks to those that did send us the coins back).

What have we learned?

-Queen Elsa
this was the reason why hashie.co was closed?
If you had tested it before, would not hashie.co now offline.
Does somebody have any information on the status of the site?

working on generation 3, promises more, pays less, new Disney theme, with instant re-steal and a crypto named "broken noses"  ...

Cheesy

So im on the right track then

working on generation 3, promises more, pays less, new Disney theme, with instant re-steal and a crypto named "broken noses"  ...

Cheesy

lol i see i cant wait to see this new improved service and game. I wonder if the new game starts out as broken noses and then the objective of the game is to make sure you dont end up in tight noses haha  Cool
legendary

Cheesy

Dead, barried and money lost
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Really? I always get my payments. If the site goes down or does not pay, then I call this a ponzi.
The system is good, better than 130% return.

The same was told about Cryptodouble and other scam sites until they stopped paying. Then, everyone complained and cried...
I asked to the owner, they says, they have all under control.

what does hashie mean by " they have it all under control now " does it mean they are shutting down or amhash took over them 100% or maybe someone else?  Huh

Statement was about a ponzi site, not Hashie.

ahh ok gotcha thank you for clarification, now off to bed lol to early here lol
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Really? I always get my payments. If the site goes down or does not pay, then I call this a ponzi.

The same was told about Cryptodouble and other scam sites until they stopped paying. Then, everyone complained and cried...

what does hashie mean by " they have it all under control now " does it mean they are shutting down or amhash took over them 100% or maybe someone else?  Huh

Statement was about a ponzi site, not Hashie.

Pages:
Jump to: