Pages:
Author

Topic: HASHKING'S PPT ACCOUNTS IMPORTANT NOTICE (PLEASE DON'T DISREGARD) - page 3. (Read 7114 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012
Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.
how about the people who choose to, do, and those who don't want to, don't
That doesn't work. It breaches the pooling agreement. Say you turn over your details and I don't. That enables Pirate to make a private payment to you, defrauding me out of the share of that payment that I was entitled to under the pooling agreement. (Remember, the original agreement was that payments on all of the debt would be made according to the rules of the pool.) If a pass through operator facilitates this, he's breached the agreement.

Perhaps operators can find some way to ensure this doesn't happen. But until they do, I don't think they can pass anyone's information on to Pirate.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
how about the people who choose to, do, and those who don't want to, don't
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
Sorry about double posting this here but I need to have this done by Friday 8/31/12/.

If you have a pending PPT account with me please take a screenshot of your account and send me an email at [email protected].  I also need your forum name and withdrawal address you entered in order to verify its your account.  This must come from the email that is registered on the website

This is crossing the line and unethical. Do not hand over your users details to pirateat40.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot
Please, no one give Pirateat40 userlists.  This is a common technique so he can roll them again in the future.  They are pre-qualified for an "I can help you get Pirate just pay me monies" scam
legendary
hashking I suggest you have a quick chat with a lawyer before you hand this over
I would consider handing that information over breaching your agreement with your depositors. Payments on that debt from Pirate are supposed to be shared by all depositors. Handing that information over to Pirate would allow Pirate to make direct payments to your depositors, cheating the other depositors out of their share of those payments.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
hashking I suggest you have a quick chat with a lawyer before you hand this over
legendary
Sorry about double posting this here but I need to have this done by Friday 8/31/12/.

If you have a pending PPT account with me please take a screenshot of your account and send me an email at [email protected].  I also need your forum name and withdrawal address you entered in order to verify its your account.  This must come from the email that is registered on the website
What happens if people do not do this? What are you going to do with the information?
Activity: 336

Aren't you concerned that something seems a bit... off... with pirate asking for all this info?
Activity: 308

Pages:
Jump to: