Pages:
Author

Topic: HashOcean disapeared and scammed 700,000 users ? ! - page 2. (Read 64851 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

now i'm 100% sure that
https://sky-hash.com/repayment
is the new copy of hashocean!

New Scam alert!

Interesting 'facts':  Sky-hash company's main office is located in Denmark, Thisted, Aabergsvej 35; Support number is: +1 64-675-17988
and their "cryptocurrency mining farms" are located partly in Eastern Europe because of supposed cheaper operating costs.

At this point I am fairly certain this is bullshit. But do we have any users from Denmark to verify this address?

Hackers become smarter, They hire cheap PO boxes or choose fake call center numbers.
For me it is rather easy. Cloud mining is not profitable, even with legit cloud mining companies like hashnest. So why even bother?s
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★

now i'm 100% sure that

New Scam alert!

Interesting 'facts':  Sky-hash company's main office is located in Denmark, Thisted, Aabergsvej 35; Support number is: +1 64-675-17988
and their "cryptocurrency mining farms" are located partly in Eastern Europe because of supposed cheaper operating costs.

At this point I am fairly certain this is bullshit. But do we have any users from Denmark to verify this address?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
my account at hashocean was created for unique email which i dont subscribe to any other seevice except hashocean for this email

today i found a message come to my email asking for complete the registration to sky-hash.com
that means 100% it is the new scam for hashocean and the database of hashcean

best medicine is to avoid theses clown mining sites and such ponzis, the bitcoiner that join this should only blame himself
hashocean skyhash...what next hashearth? sunhash?
oh please...
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

now i'm 100% sure that

New Scam alert!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
my account at hashocean was created for unique email which i dont subscribe to any other seevice except hashocean for this email

today i found a message come to my email asking for complete the registration to sky-hash.com
that means 100% it is the new scam for hashocean and the database of hashcean

take care guys from sky-hash.com  a new scam based on hashcean and sure the owner is the same!

searching behind the domain name hashocean got this report

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lr8kwnq6bf5ro1w/hashocean.pdf?dl=0

the owner is Richard Maisano
emails:
3   [email protected]
2   [email protected]
1   [email protected]

other sites
webresq.com
sportflyingusaservices.com
royalsagehome.com   

anyone can report him to be cached in the USA ?

the previous Russian name was
Aleksey Sitnikov
email:[email protected]
[email protected]
+7.4955826594 +7.4955826595

source: domainiq.com
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
no problem mate , in the meantime im still looking for people who tried HashOcean.co to recover their accounts , If it worked or not.

Do you have a way to recover the account can not be used inside HashOcean.co ..?? . How many people you help and if it works fine.? . Because I see that many people who need help. I think you should make a thread that describes your findings

I guess you got me wrong man. I'm not a user of HashOcean , someone told me that this website "HashOcean.co" got created and they are claiming that they are giving funds to users so I'm asking if anyone used it and tried to recover his account or get his funds back ? or it's just another scam from them.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
The one positive aspect of this whole mess is knowledge, that after huge scam like HashOcean collapsed, it will be very hard to establish successful Ponzi again.
People are greedy but they will learn on past mistakes. I've already seen couple new "cloud mining" services but they are highly unpopular as people realized that CM is BS.

That had already happen actually. history can really still repeat itself because users don't get to learn, don't even think about how it could turn out and all they want ti easy money. Worse is that most users who got scammed are mostly those who needed money the most.

I was very surprised they got even 700k accounts, for some reason all those warning on these forum did not make them realize it was a scam to happen.
So sad to see so much money gone to scammers.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
The one positive aspect of this whole mess is knowledge, that after huge scam like HashOcean collapsed, it will be very hard to establish successful Ponzi again.
People are greedy but they will learn on past mistakes. I've already seen couple new "cloud mining" services but they are highly unpopular as people realized that CM is BS.

That had already happen actually. history can really still repeat itself because users don't get to learn, don't even think about how it could turn out and all they want ti easy money. Worse is that most users who got scammed are mostly those who needed money the most.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
no problem mate , in the meantime im still looking for people who tried HashOcean.co to recover their accounts , If it worked or not.

Do you have a way to recover the account can not be used inside HashOcean.co ..?? . How many people you help and if it works fine.? . Because I see that many people who need help. I think you should make a thread that describes your findings

Please, for all of those that lost money to this, all of the supposed 'recovery' or 'refund' services offered in relation to this event have been proven fraudulent. If you have lost funds, treat them as gone, and contact your local authorities to make a complaint. DO NOT spend money in an attempt to recover account access/funds, this will compound your misery.

Repeat, there has not been a single report (confirmed,) of someone regaining account access post hack, or receiving a refund. Be careful, and beware.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520

staff
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
It seems like there is another website called hashocean.co , someone PMed and told me they are recovering accounts etc... anyone here can confirm?

I wouldn't trust it personally as the domain is not the same and the number of users is not the same either. Keep me updated so I update the OP please .

READ

I signed myself up with an e-mail and a password that i never used before.
And when i want to login the only thing it does is redirecting you back to the login page.
So in fact, these people (what i already expected) are only stealing your account.

When will people even stop posting on this thread, hashocean doesn't come back, the only thing what matters is that they are scammers.

I know it won't comeback personally , I never invested on their website and never will even if they come back. It's a ponzi scheme.

I'm just trying to figure things out and get a clear idea of what's going on to help those 700k users who got scammed. also , you used the .com before , I'm not asking about the sign up , I'm asking about the account recovery they are claiming so basically was you able to login using the ID and pass from .com ?

I forgot to post in that comment that i also tried to login with my account that i had on hashocean, and that also didn't work.
Sorry for not giving you the answer in the first post.
staff

I will have to disagree on this one , people don't learn wether they lose funds or not .
I mean take Mt gox for example , almost 500 million dollar was stolen and no one have a trace of it and till now , people didn't learn that they shouldn't store their funds on exchange , in fact they keep doing it and since Mt gox  was hacked , over exchange got hacked and funds stolen.

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

Unfortunately people will never learn. Once a new cloud ponzi scam will start becoming popular noobs will start "investing" there with the speed of light. In the last three years we have seen this situation to repeat itself pretty frequently. The only reason its not happening at the moment and this is a good thing is because hashocean just collapsed and other "cloud mining" websites are just waiting 2-3 months to pop up again like fungus after the rain.

What tells us that cloud mining is not profitable at all is Hashnest, buy some GHS there with Ant S7 miner and you will see its not profitable at all and they are the most legit cloud mining website backed by Bitmain the company who produces Ant miners.

Unfortunately greediness of people cannot be stopped thats why we should keep warning here against the new cloud mining ponzi websites that will start to build up soon. And people before deciding to throw away their money should read this section of the forum cause it can save them that money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Yes it is true , now i am using many media platform as well as FB TW to spread this knowledge all over the world even we have some local translators to help us out . not easy for new CM to scam huge numbers again
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
stop ...Dont Cry please
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018
History repeats itself. What a situation...

Most users who got scammed actually aren't from bitcointalk. I personally knew someone who just got into hashocean because its advertised on facebook through groups and shared to timelines with users testimonials. they thought its a real trusted site since the first time they get into it, they initially received returns.

Targetted guys from facebook. Well then that makes sense how they got so much users. But still I will laugh at guys who didn't thought about it for twice. There are plenty of bitcoin forums and asking in any one of them might have given them  a help in making decision.

The rest of them are blaming those who influenced them. a friend who referred them perhaps because these people get to create webpages, did a hardwork providing instruction how to create a wallet from blockchain, how to buy bitcoin thru their referral link as well maybe from exchanges and then also how to sign under their hashocean ref link.

thats how they got into hashocean. a pretty details instructions of how to get into bitcoin quicker without even knowing about how bitcoin works.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

Most users who got scammed actually aren't from bitcointalk. I personally knew someone who just got into hashocean because its advertised on facebook through groups and shared to timelines with users testimonials. they thought its a real trusted site since the first time they get into it, they initially received returns.

Targetted guys from facebook. Well then that makes sense how they got so much users. But still I will laugh at guys who didn't thought about it for twice. There are plenty of bitcoin forums and asking in any one of them might have given them  a help in making decision.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018

Pages:
Jump to: