Pages:
Author

Topic: HashOcean disapeared and scammed 700,000 users ? ! - page 4. (Read 64851 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

read the main announcement in hashocean.cloud

We're sorry for the inconvenience, Our system has detected some missing informations (address wallet BTC) in accounts user. Therefore, we need you to confirm your account. This verification will allow us to activate new address wallet for your account on our system and to protect your account fully. Please send a E-mail to [email protected] so we can correctly identify your account.
Note: In case you are receiving our e-mail [email protected] in your Junk-mail-Spam, mark this e-mail as Not Junk-Spam or add it to your Safe Sender's list.

try to send email to their support , above request for 0.005 BTC appear directly inside email inbox (Auto-reply as i think) ..
People please stay away and don't send bitcoin to that address .
it seems hashocean.cloud was created by the same owner just the owner forget to change the settings of fakenamegenerator into US region and just doing mistake,if he weren't, how dare he can get those emails if not from hashocean's database
and i just realize so many dumb people already trapped into this and the scammer just gather bitcoin about 0.34
now the scam add new address https://blockchain.info/address/13aK4JLXZqFMUBgzRFNfvBNpBTZzimUXPk
unfortunately people still sending shame on you
Transactions
No. Transactions   34   

Total Received   0.1743033 BTC   

Final Balance   0.1743033 BTC   

No. Transactions    62    
Total Received    0.31781369 BTC    
Final Balance    0.31781369 BTC

I can't believe that someone who has been scammed is sending money back to scammer!
They are receiving 0.1BTC/day with exponential raise because every time someone gets their email, first they look at this address, than see that people are paying 0.005BTC, and than they think that everybody are sending and receiving back money, so they send to this address and lose money again! So sad...
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
lol ...

E-Mail from hashocean.cloud (hashocean.com)

Update a user's account information

This is to inform you that we will update a users Account Information (Bitcoin Address), due to the high level of currently hacking-phishing we are currently updating our system payment. This update is intended for the purpose of protection our user accounts (bitcoin address).

We will refund your purchase and identify your account under the following conditions:
• Provide a screenshots of your personal account (E-mail, Wallet...etc), where you can sent funds from your account wallet.
• Provide a new bitcoin address from your bitcoin wallet.
• Send 0.005 BTC from your bitcoin wallet to (13aK4JLXZqFMUBgzRFNfvBNpBTZzimUXPk) for identify your account on system payment.
• Provide a screenshot of transaction 0.005 BTC from your wallet.

NOTE IMPORTANT :  We never contact our customers by social network (Pages Facebook or Twitter...etc).

Team HashOcean

i don't think its true...
if they have no information to my old account, they can't get this information this a new Deposit.
how will the System see it?
They want a screenshoot from my wallet?
No change, they only want private Information thats good to Hack the Wallet.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500

We're sorry for the inconvenience, Our system has detected some missing informations (address wallet BTC) in accounts user. Therefore, we need you to confirm your account. This verification will allow us to activate new address wallet for your account on our system and to protect your account fully. Please send a E-mail to [email protected] so we can correctly identify your account.
Note: In case you are receiving our e-mail [email protected] in your Junk-mail-Spam, mark this e-mail as Not Junk-Spam or add it to your Safe Sender's list.

try to send email to their support , above request for 0.005 BTC appear directly inside email inbox (Auto-reply as i think) ..
it seems hashocean.cloud was created by the same owner just the owner forget to change the settings of fakenamegenerator into US region and just doing mistake,if he weren't, how dare he can get those emails if not from hashocean's database
and i just realize so many dumb people already trapped into this and the scammer just gather bitcoin about 0.34
now the scam add new address https://blockchain.info/address/13aK4JLXZqFMUBgzRFNfvBNpBTZzimUXPk
unfortunately people still sending shame on you
Transactions
No. Transactions   34   

Total Received   0.1743033 BTC   

Final Balance   0.1743033 BTC   
its a cool ID, rent 20 kh/s and I give you 15.000 Satoschi/Day.

No Harwareminer earn so mutch Satoschis in this time with this power.

You need GH/s for this to get... Wink

now i have my own Hardware-Miner and I see, it's just a Dream you can rent by the pozi!

No One can give you the Power that they say. Cry

yeah correct but many members who participate in ponzi never care where the money came from mining or other since they are paying in case of hashscam if you investigate those paying address actually they used members fund to pay them again.
Activity: 35
its a cool ID, rent 20 kh/s and I give you 15.000 Satoschi/Day.

No Harwareminer earn so mutch Satoschis in this time with this power.

You need GH/s for this to get... Wink

now i have my own Hardware-Miner and I see, it's just a Dream you can rent by the pozi!

No One can give you the Power that they say. Cry

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
All these websites are big ponzi's, I already told it earlier and this also will not change, all these cloudmining websites are a bunch of criminals together..
Most likely the owners of HashOcean will start something similar like this..

They already have started a new one...be careful everyone, if you see a data center in Nürnberg the run away!!!
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
It's better to follow this petition guys , I'd advice you to send it to your family and friends and submit it to reddit from time to time . that way anyone who got screwed by this company will sign (~2,500 for now) : https://www.change.org/p/fbi-fbi-and-interpol-hashocean-700-000-people-swindled
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
I'm so glad I did not invest that few satoshis I have in one of those hash things.
from all I read they are only a big scam. all toghether.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
All these websites are big ponzi's, I already told it earlier and this also will not change, all these cloudmining websites are a bunch of criminals together..
Most likely the owners of HashOcean will start something similar like this..
Activity: 263
Merit: 131

We are beginning to have our doubts about KYPERTECH as well .. feels like a distraction tactic.  Their Twitter disappeared, and they have been silent on Facebook for days.  

Bitcoin is swimming in an ocean of BULLSH**!

People need to sign this petition!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/force-fbi-fully-investigate-hashocean-restore-millions-dollars-they-stole-700k-people

whhaaa is this? haha.  

first of all --  they never had 700k users, there's literally not 700k addresses holding BTC in the WORLD right now
http://bitscan.com/bitnews/item/how-many-people-really-own-bitcoins-and-why-does-it-matter
and guaranteed not CLOSE to 100% of people signed up, most saw that even promising 1% a day EVERYDAY for months was an obvious scam.
second of all -- the only thing hyper-inflated whining to your government will do is make them decide to just BAN BTC as it's non-reversible and they can't protect people from getting scammed (your supposed to do that yourself)
don't blame BTC or even Hashocean, blame yourselves for not doing research and blindly throwing money at something you have no proof exists existed

99.901 votes are missing, only.

Could be a good news, but 99 signed in since 30th June is a better indicator - nobody cares.
And I dont care too. Got my money back and never was so stupid to put in more then "play-money".

There will be always people who make you dreaming of getting rich without work.
And there will be always people who never will learn: Nothing is unlimited!
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

We are beginning to have our doubts about KYPERTECH as well .. feels like a distraction tactic.  Their Twitter disappeared, and they have been silent on Facebook for days.  

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/force-fbi-fully-investigate-hashocean-restore-millions-dollars-they-stole-700k-people

whhaaa is this? haha.  

first of all --  they never had 700k users, there's literally not 700k addresses holding BTC in the WORLD right now
http://bitscan.com/bitnews/item/how-many-people-really-own-bitcoins-and-why-does-it-matter
and guaranteed not CLOSE to 100% of people signed up, most saw that even promising 1% a day EVERYDAY for months was an obvious scam.
second of all -- the only thing hyper-inflated whining to your government will do is make them decide to just BAN BTC as it's non-reversible and they can't protect people from getting scammed (your supposed to do that yourself)
don't blame BTC or even Hashocean, blame yourselves for not doing research and blindly throwing money at something you have no proof exists existed
Activity: 673
Merit: 253

We are beginning to have our doubts about KYPERTECH as well .. feels like a distraction tactic.  Their Twitter disappeared, and they have been silent on Facebook for days. 

Always around money is a lot of sh**, not only around Bitcoin. People have been warned here thousends of times to not be fooled. Everyone who sent money there took this risk and he know that this is trap. This is only fault of stupid and greedy people. Scammer will scam. People have to think, if they don't, they lose.
Activity: 15

We are beginning to have our doubts about KYPERTECH as well .. feels like a distraction tactic.  Their Twitter disappeared, and they have been silent on Facebook for days. 

did someone notice this hyip  http://hashocean.cloud/ ?
52 day to come back

How do you find this site link?

hashocean.cloud

Name: Domain Admin
OrganizationPrivacy Protection Service INC d/b/a PrivacyProtect.org
AddressC/O ID#10760, PO Box 16 Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator
Address Note - Visit Privacy Protect.org to contact the domain owner/operator
City: Nobby Beach
State/Province Queensland
Postal Code: QLD 4218
Phone +45.36946676
Email

HASHOCEAN

Name: WHOIS AGENT
Organization WHOIS PRIVACY PROTECTION SERVICE, INC.
Address" PO BOX 639
AddressC/O HASHOCEAN.COM
City: KIRKLAND
State/Province: WA
Postal Code: 98083
Phone: +1.4252740657
Fax: +1.4259744730
Email

Well, these guys lie a lot.

Information's about the .COM website are new ? because as far as I know the website was for sale so those could be the information's of the buyer.

The information concerning the field of hashocean are old, which led me to question:

If you were the target of hakers because these hacker so far not changed the domain information?

I had kept the information to three months ago and yesterday went on who.is and domain information are the same as three months ago.

These guys were not hacker target, they lied and fled.

i am following the scam story again unfortunately people still believe it and send valuable bitcoin to scammers if you look again at hashocean.cloud asking users to send email to their support auto reply below :

https://blockchain.info/address/1JrdaWe5THhqc5MacVKrtA4QLfpgJ7ypqe

This is to inform that we update a users Account Information, due to the high level of currently hacking-phishing we are updating our systems. This update is intended for the purpose of protection our user accounts.

We will refund your purchase and identify your account under the following conditions:

Provide a screenshots of your personal account, where you can sent funds from your account wallet.
Send 0.005 BTC from your bitcoin wallet to (1JrdaWe5THhqc5MacVKrtA4QLfpgJ7ypqe) for identify your account on system.
Provide a screenshot of transaction 0.005 BTC.
Provide a new bitcoin address from your bitcoin wallet.
Team HashOcean

where do you see hashocean.cloud asking for any info or sending btc ? there's no such info on their webpage.

Activity: 454
Merit: 250
These things keep popping up because of people too lazy to find a real job.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Activity: 28
52 day to come back

hashocean.cloud

AddressC/O ID#10760, PO Box 16 Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator
Phone +45.36946676
Email

HASHOCEAN

Address" PO BOX 639
AddressC/O HASHOCEAN.COM
Email

Information's about the .COM website are new ? because as far as I know the website was for sale so those could be the information's of the buyer.

The information concerning the field of hashocean are old, which led me to question:

If you were the target of hakers because these hacker so far not changed the domain information?

I had kept the information to three months ago and yesterday went on who.is and domain information are the same as three months ago.

i am following the scam story again unfortunately people still believe it and send valuable bitcoin to scammers if you look again at hashocean.cloud asking users to send email to their support auto reply below :

This is to inform that we update a users Account Information, due to the high level of currently hacking-phishing we are updating our systems. This update is intended for the purpose of protection our user accounts.

Provide a screenshots of your personal account, where you can sent funds from your account wallet.
Send 0.005 BTC from your bitcoin wallet to (1JrdaWe5THhqc5MacVKrtA4QLfpgJ7ypqe) for identify your account on system.
Team HashOcean

where do you see hashocean.cloud asking for any info or sending btc ? there's no such info on their webpage.
52 day to come back

hashocean.cloud

Phone +45.36946676
Email

HASHOCEAN

Address" PO BOX 639
AddressC/O HASHOCEAN.COM
Email

Team HashOcean
Activity: 672
The same crap again.

It was expected that HashOcean will scam sooner or later, and many members here have been already warned that it's clearly a ponzi scheme, and scam project.
Activity: 560
The same crap again.
Pages:
Jump to: