Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashrack.com - Hashpacks/RealtimeStats/Decntrlzd/PPLNS/ASIC Ready/API - page 2. (Read 10314 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
been mining here for a few days, still waiting for that first block to get mined, i'll keep going during the day though Smiley
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Great site, I've logged time. (user Baazee)
However, in 1Ghs it takes about 1 year 3 months to calculate a block.
Would not it make sense until the pool has reached approximately 25Ghs to mines with a larger pool? (Your forwards the Hashpower to a different pool instead of 1Ghs to operate solo mining)
How long does it take approximately up my ordered Hashpack available? order-id: 0-1-11
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Better yet,

Allow customers to buy hashpacks at lower rates but charge us more fees per month.

Right now a 50Gh/s hashpack is about 20btc.

I'd be willing to pay 8% or 10% in fees a month if the hashpack is re-rated at 10 or 14BTC. It might be an idea worth considering.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
so if for example i buy the 1000gh one, you give me that power immediately?
Looks not so good. A good concept...but there is no way to get your hardware.

The hashpacks are a good scheme to create a hashing cluster. The only problem is that he doesn't give you an option to get your hardware. Worse comes to worst, the pool goes broke and he will keep all the hardware. I was tempted but then realized his rates are set for BFL hardware. Right there, that is a major unknown.

The policy needs to change:

--You can redeem your hardware *at any time*, you the customer will pay for shipping to get it to your home.
--You need some kind of verification that if the hardware dies and the RMA process fails, you are sent your hardware. Each BFL box should be engraved with a number if he is going to sell his packs. Otherwise there is clearly alot of room for someone to walk away with all that hardware any time things go south.
--If you are going to buy a hashpack then he should set a fee rate that remains constant and is deducted instantly from each reward. This is to cover operating costs at his co-location and prevent doubled fees for the same.
--There needs to be some rocksolid way to verify that the fees and profits being being paid are accurate to the eighth decimal place.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
so if for example i buy the 1000gh one, you give me that power immediately?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
I prefer not to use CGminer b/c it seems my gpus more accepts per hour with Guiminer. I also do not like its mulit pool/load options.

I recommend BFGMiner: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/old-bfgminer-modular-fpgagpu-gbt-stratum-rpc-avalonlnxopnwrtppaw64-78192

Hio Smiley

If you can help with these connection issues, I'm in with some of my 1ghash.. for now lol..

I recieved an 'authentication failed' error, when I tried the stratum server. It showed some accepted shares but none registered with my acct.

The LP GBT server works but gives many 'worker is idle' msgs.

I'm using Guiminer 2012-12-03.

I have that same exact problem with my 7870.

However when I use cgminer (by itself, not through GUIMiner) it works just fine without issue on the stratum server. But yes, I also get the "worker is idle" message and it sucks because basically resets your card between every single share submission.

Here you can find more info about this bugs: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1375981

Thx pkarc. Wink Checking that thread now.

I'll be using CGminer until things get figured out. Too bad CG doesn't have a gpu tweak free version. lol

pEACe
Activity: 60
I just joined with 404 mhash, it's all of mine. Hope it helps!

it will, if you leave it more than 10mins  Tongue
Tongue
Might stay on this pool until I stop mining (long time)Smiley

it will, if you leave it more than 10mins  Tongue
Activity: 60
I prefer not to use CGminer b/c it seems my gpus more accepts per hour with Guiminer. I also do not like its mulit pool/load options.

I recommend BFGMiner: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/old-bfgminer-modular-fpgagpu-gbt-stratum-rpc-avalonlnxopnwrtppaw64-78192

Hio Smiley

If you can help with these connection issues, I'm in with some of my 1ghash.. for now lol..

I recieved an 'authentication failed' error, when I tried the stratum server. It showed some accepted shares but none registered with my acct.

However when I use cgminer (by itself, not through GUIMiner) it works just fine without issue on the stratum server. But yes, I also get the "worker is idle" message and it sucks because basically resets your card between every single share submission.

Here you can find more info about this bugs: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1375981
legendary
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
Hio Smiley

legendary
Hio Smiley

Yeah, it's a hard decision for me because I consider BTCGuild to be my main pool. I think this is going to start being my weekend pool and BTCGuild will be my weekday pool.
Activity: 105
Awesome, you guys have hit about 3.5 million shares!

I'm going to jump on the bus to hopefully help you guys finish your first round.

If anyone else wants to hop pools for the next couple of days to help us finish our first round, that would be awesome!

Thanks!  I know I don't really do this to make money, it's only a fun hobby... seeing what I can get out of my hardware, and killing time in the forums... but with more people, maybe we'll get a block sooner... well, that's if BTCGuild allows anyone else to get some.  Wink  User 67117   is at 3,047.37 GH/s now!!

WOW
Awesome, you guys have hit about 3.5 million shares!

I'm going to jump on the bus to hopefully help you guys finish your first round.

If anyone else wants to hop pools for the next couple of days to help us finish our first round, that would be awesome!
Thanks to the advice of cosmicone, which also has been very involved with the pool and its performance. I can say that the pool is stable, these test days have been quite rewarding, and I hope to see again the miners who have been participating!

Happy mining!
I hope you don't mind too much, going to take my measly 450 MHash/s somewhere else for now. I hope I was able to at least help you work out some of the kinks, good luck to the pool = )
I just disabled some features, we are benchmarking and tuning the server, i let you know once we finish this task.

Was a long day with a lot of movement, after long hours watching the logs and statistics, I saw that the server was failing, going down every half / 1 hour, fortunately we found the problem, a matter of fine-tuning of mysql, apparently everything is working like a charm, so thank you very much to the miners who continued mining, while we did the tests and the necessary changes!

Keep mining!

Great work pkarc!  Can you explain what stales are and how they come about?

Stales
Stale shares are the shares that were sent after a block was already solved(by the bitcoin mining network). Occurs when you find a share and submit it to the mining pool after the pool has already moved on to the next block. Stale share = Invalid share.

Okay... so the number that we have, is that normal?

Higher is better, and normal... is up to you, I really want this value to be above 99 - 98. I personally think that this value is of concern when it is below 95%
Pages:
Jump to: