Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashrack.com - Hashpacks/RealtimeStats/Decntrlzd/PPLNS/ASIC Ready/API - page 3. (Read 10314 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I just disabled some features, we are benchmarking and tuning the server, i let you know once we finish this task.

Was a long day with a lot of movement, after long hours watching the logs and statistics, I saw that the server was failing, going down every half / 1 hour, fortunately we found the problem, a matter of fine-tuning of mysql, apparently everything is working like a charm, so thank you very much to the miners who continued mining, while we did the tests and the necessary changes!

Keep mining!

Great work pkarc!  Can you explain what stales are and how they come about?

Stales
Stale shares are the shares that were sent after a block was already solved(by the bitcoin mining network). Occurs when you find a share and submit it to the mining pool after the pool has already moved on to the next block. Stale share = Invalid share.

Okay... so the number that we have, is that normal?
Activity: 100
I just disabled some features, we are benchmarking and tuning the server, i let you know once we finish this task.

Was a long day with a lot of movement, after long hours watching the logs and statistics, I saw that the server was failing, going down every half / 1 hour, fortunately we found the problem, a matter of fine-tuning of mysql, apparently everything is working like a charm, so thank you very much to the miners who continued mining, while we did the tests and the necessary changes!

Keep mining!

Stales
Stale shares are the shares that were sent after a block was already solved(by the bitcoin mining network). Occurs when you find a share and submit it to the mining pool after the pool has already moved on to the next block. Stale share = Invalid share.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
Would it be possible to change the payout threshold to 0.1 or 0.01?

I know it doesn't really matter that much currently, but it's easier for people like me that don't generate nearly as much BTC as others. Who doesn't like consistent payouts?
Thank you for being so quick about providing assistance!

After deciding to do the research and setting it up, I was able to configure cgminer for the stratum and it was being reported on the site just fine. I will at least stick around until the first block solve, even if it might be a while.

Keep mining!

Keep mining!
Hey PK, what have you found so far?

Also, could anyone else using the pool right now confirm for me whether or not your accepted shares are being recorded statswise when you use the hashrack.com:8347 stratum pool?

seems to be a bug when GUIMiner and stratum works together. working on that.

Neat, so I'm not crazy! Glad to hear you found the issue and that you're looking into it = )

Also, could anyone else using the pool right now confirm for me whether or not your accepted shares are being recorded statswise when you use the hashrack.com:8347 stratum pool?

seems to be a bug when GUIMiner and stratum works together. working on that.

Aah, okay, thanks for the clarification, I had assumed you would display stats per round instead of stats per 24 hours.

It could be an improvement. i'll do some test and see if the chart does not look so tiny with that amount of data.
Activity: 467
Merit: 250
Hey,
any reason why all my shares got reset to 0 ?

Username : SpeedBus

Proof :

It's PPLNS Where LNS = Last shares in the las 24 hours. you really need more than 24 hours of stats?

Aah, okay, thanks for the clarification, I had assumed you would display stats per round instead of stats per 24 hours.
Nav is now working on iPad!

Thanks for fixing that!
Hmm, this is odd. My mining stats on the site don't seem to be updating correctly.

Btw, I'm using Stratum on ports 8347: hashrack.com:8347.

When I was using GBT and getwork on port 8337: hashrack.com:8337 it was updating just fine, but my card was going idle every single time my miner submitted a share.
Well, I just signed up with my measly 440 Mhash/s. I figure I'm a new miner and this is a new pool, let's see what happens = )
I just implemented the bugfix, check if it works on ipad

Hmm doesn't seem to be working.   I guess that was not the fix.   Ps can you make the login cookie forever an option?
Now you can change the statistics interval from 1 hour to 24 hours at the top right corner of the pool / user Stats.

https://hashrack.com/stats
Hey,

Proof :

It's PPLNS Where LNS = Last shares in the las 24 hours. you really need more than 24 hours of stats?
I just implemented the bugfix, check if it works on ipad
One small bug is that the nav menu does not work on the iPad.   Maybe this will help?

http://forwebonly.com/fix-for-twitter-bootstrap-dropdown-on-ipad-and-iphone/
Hey,

Proof :

It's the last 24 hours in that screenshot and you have not hashed anything in that time frame.   
Pages:
Jump to: