Pages:
Author

Topic: hashra.com asic scrypt.... scam? - page 14. (Read 44883 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 504
January 14, 2015, 12:18:22 PM

Yeah with BTC dipping below $200 -- I doubt anything will come from this company or any others.  I'm sure they are looking at bankruptcy.

This is going to hurt a lot of companies right now.

But there are also opportunities for others.

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
January 14, 2015, 07:48:17 AM
HM i think  it's coming from ups with a deliver date of the 14 th . i  hope or  some thing just popped on my ups account from china , I did order one S5 and about to order any other one but i got them in the US off a merchant who sends them  to me in the US after he tests them . so i don't think it's the S5 guess Ill see. Wednesday.

By their own admission Hashra doesn't even have the chips yet:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10104439

They are not shipping anything.

They might not have the chips yet... But they sure do have some of the people's money  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
January 13, 2015, 04:02:14 AM
HM i think  it's coming from ups with a deliver date of the 14 th . i  hope or  some thing just popped on my ups account from china , I did order one S5 and about to order any other one but i got them in the US off a merchant who sends them  to me in the US after he tests them . so i don't think it's the S5 guess Ill see. Wednesday.

I know i was just hoping . That was it but it's not . o yea some one on E bay is tiring to sell one of these again with a ship date of the end Jan . i was told batch 2 is sold out why they took down any sales for now.

sigh . excitement got the best of me that time.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
January 13, 2015, 03:51:16 AM

legendary
January 13, 2015, 03:09:33 AM

then again it might be the S5 but i ordered from that  guy in us before he would not send to me direct from china till he tested it.

01/12/2015    10:26 A.M.    The package is awaiting clearing agency review. / The package is at the clearing agency awaiting final release.
Shenzhen, China    01/12/2015    11:20 P.M.    Arrival Scan
   01/12/2015    11:15 P.M.    Departure Scan
   01/12/2015    10:33 P.M.    Origin Scan
   01/12/2015    7:28 P.M.    Pickup Scan
China    01/12/2015    1:46 A.M.    Order Processed: Ready for UPS  

at another part of the site it says 14 th deliverly i hope this is the miner not the S5 .so ill polly get what ever this is the 14 or the 15 th ,

hm sorry to get any ones hopes up and mine it looks like it is the S 5  Sad  same weight same ship from in china for the Ant miner S 5 . sorry .  just can't see that order on bit mains site  i didn't order it direct from them but am about order two more from them direct . so i am really really sorry I had my hopes up as well .

legendary
Activity: 1456
January 12, 2015, 11:28:30 PM

So no news - is not good news I suppose.  It is Monday now and it sounds like no one has gotten anything from Hashra.

No news is not always good news.  In bitcoin preorders no news has lead to many bad results in past.

Everyone is quiet.  One thread locked that was reseller.  It looks like a strong possibility of bad news to come.  Could be in form of no news.

That reseller (lifeforcepools) has until January 19 to come up with a credible explanation and working tracking numbers. I'm leaving negative trust for him and other shills in this mess on the 20th.

I was not going to mention name.   But I found that thread specifically to be odd.  Started off great then got quiet and ultimately lock the thread. 

The one I almost lost to was terrahash.   It started off great then missed promises, and eventually was locked and moved to lawsuits.   Preorders are risky I highly suggest everyone look at their payment (Credit Cards and Paypal) and not miss deadlines to get money back.

Again I hope I'm wrong as I would love to see a new Scrypt miner, but it's not looking good.
legendary
January 12, 2015, 09:11:46 PM
No news?  This kinda sucks.  HASHRA actually did deliver units in the beginning.

The last thing they delivered was Zeus miners I think. Since then they scammed already once in September and amazingly seem to be doing the same thing again.
legendary
January 12, 2015, 09:09:25 PM

So no news - is not good news I suppose.  It is Monday now and it sounds like no one has gotten anything from Hashra.

No news is not always good news.  In bitcoin preorders no news has lead to many bad results in past.

Everyone is quiet.  One thread locked that was reseller.  It looks like a strong possibility of bad news to come.  Could be in form of no news.

That reseller (lifeforcepools) has until January 19 to come up with a credible explanation and working tracking numbers. I'm leaving negative trust for him and other shills in this mess on the 20th.
legendary
Activity: 854
January 12, 2015, 08:57:15 PM
No news?  This kinda sucks.  HASHRA actually did deliver units in the beginning.
legendary
Activity: 1456
January 12, 2015, 08:51:53 PM

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
January 12, 2015, 07:58:37 PM
I laughed
January 12, 2015, 07:38:11 PM

Oh - wait - actually one of the members here may or may not have received this email from Simon

Really sorry we have not been in touch lately.

As you are aware we have been gambling with your money since the end of October, but profits have not been as we had hoped.

The key component that we had been waiting for was the final production of new passports for us, this is done after we decide to leave the country.

I'm not sure if you are aware but we have a virtual office in Hong Kong and we are late on the rent for this as well.

Once we recieve the new passports then you will probably never hear from me again.

I am going to some obscure country on Tuesday to relocate and assume a new identity.

Would you be at all possible to wait till then for further stall tactics?

I am very sorry to have kept you guys more updated on this.

Have a good week, month, year and thank you for being so patient with us and your money.

Kind regards

Simone

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
January 12, 2015, 05:59:51 PM

Yep, and liteforcepool's thread is still locked  Roll Eyes

Does not look too good at the moment
January 12, 2015, 02:14:06 PM

January 10, 2015, 11:18:25 PM
Kind of suspicious that every item on hashra.com went "sold out" at the same time.  Not all of those are even hashra branded, like the zeus miners.  And then some of those are SHA256 miners.  But they all sold out at the same time? 

Makes you wonder if they do put out a limited product (to save themselves legally) -- for a select few -- it could just be an A2 Terminator unit that is rebranded. 

The specs are pretty much the same.

legendary
January 10, 2015, 10:01:32 PM
Kind of suspicious that every item on hashra.com went "sold out" at the same time.  Not all of those are even hashra branded, like the zeus miners.  And then some of those are SHA256 miners.  But they all sold out at the same time?  

I don't know il get my money back either way i just have to wait till the ship date if it's  not shipped by then i ask and if i  get refused I'll  take it up with pay pal but i have to follow the rules first . But I want the miner so i won't worry to much till the 19th later this week im gonna resell it for alot more then I paid , scrypt mining is not gonna work for me they want to much for all most  non working miners that use to much power and give very little in return, over the next 7 weeks or less I'm gearing back in to SHA 256 mining.  i won't bad month any one or complain lose or win .I'll just move on, i learned a lot from the  whole XP.

BY learned i dont mean the business or ripe off end of it . i learned a lot about coding  and what not just by doing these few weeks of nothing but scrypt mining etc etc .

GL you all I'll keep a eye out hope everyone gets every dome back on this deal or the miners.

Cya
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
January 10, 2015, 09:07:59 PM
Kind of suspicious that every item on hashra.com went "sold out" at the same time.  Not all of those are even hashra branded, like the zeus miners.  And then some of those are SHA256 miners.  But they all sold out at the same time? 
legendary
January 10, 2015, 07:32:16 PM
I like to think why Life force did it was to not take any more order because it is easier and takes less time to just not take any orders then refuse them and send it back.

My thought on it or how i would handle it .

if I'm not mistaken  the life force merchant has and will give back any refunds if you ask him.

I M NOT TAKING UP FOR HIM I DON"T KNOW HIM ETC ETC.
January 10, 2015, 06:13:20 PM
One of the members here got this email from Simon

As you are aware we have been delayed with getting these on time by the end of December as we had hoped.

The key component that we had been waiting for was the final production run of the chipset, this is done after all the testing has been done with the sample chips.

I'm not sure if you are aware but we use a partner company in China to do all the assembly work and this is what they have been waiting for.

Once they recieved the chips then the final production is actually very quick as the assembly of the boards and the miners really doesn't take much time, just a few days.

I am going to the factory on Monday to find out exactly what is going on and will have some Information for you on Monday.
Would you be at all possible to wait till then for further information?

I am very so to have not kept you guys more updated on this.

Have a good weekend and thank you for being so patient with us.

Kind regards

Simon

Wow Giveen -- you seem to be the only one who gets a hold of these emails from Simon.

If this is even real - then it is just another stall tactic.  I'm now convinced this is a total scam.

I talk to people who have made large purchases.

Even if this is real - its sounds so bogus.  Simon has to go to the "factory" to see what is going on?  What in the world does that mean?  LOL  Then he'll push and push until Chinese New Year happens -- and that will be another 2-3 weeks.  LOL  It is so crazy.  There still may be some swamp land in Florida I can sell you -- I'll need to fly out there and see what is going on first. 

Oh my!

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
January 10, 2015, 06:03:59 PM
One of the members here got this email from Simon

As you are aware we have been delayed with getting these on time by the end of December as we had hoped.

The key component that we had been waiting for was the final production run of the chipset, this is done after all the testing has been done with the sample chips.

I'm not sure if you are aware but we use a partner company in China to do all the assembly work and this is what they have been waiting for.

Once they recieved the chips then the final production is actually very quick as the assembly of the boards and the miners really doesn't take much time, just a few days.

I am going to the factory on Monday to find out exactly what is going on and will have some Information for you on Monday.
Would you be at all possible to wait till then for further information?

I am very so to have not kept you guys more updated on this.

Have a good weekend and thank you for being so patient with us.

Kind regards

Simon

Wow Giveen -- you seem to be the only one who gets a hold of these emails from Simon.

If this is even real - then it is just another stall tactic.  I'm now convinced this is a total scam.

I talk to people who have made large purchases.
Pages:
Jump to: