Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashtrust.io Decentralized Cloud Mining - page 2. (Read 1498 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello, everyone. Where to enter the wallet address?
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
HTX token added to various exchanges, more coming thanks for your support.

Like which one(s)? Is to much to mention them?

Good info

Lol, the definition of shilling has spoke! Cheesy

You could just check it your self, this update is for HTX members, but here you go:
https://www.tokenmom.com/exchange/HTX-USDC
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

Like which one(s)? Is to much to mention them?

Good info

Lol, the definition of shilling has spoke! Cheesy
Activity: 4
Good info
Activity: 294
December 30, 2018, 07:05:51 AM
Hi. Please tell me, tokens HTX must be kept on the website, or to make the purse myetherwallet before 1 January 2019?
Activity: 182
December 10, 2018, 07:05:03 PM
Good luck running a cloud mining platform on WordPress  Grin

yup! it's like Gshare.  Grin
December 10, 2018, 11:26:23 AM
Don't refresh after disabling adblock, click the link that says you have disabled adblock or enter the site address again hashtrust.io without anything after and it should work, this is natural.
regards
Activity: 588
Merit: 61
October 31, 2018, 03:49:26 PM
Unable to login me too. I think it's the first time that happens to me.
Any solution?

Regards!
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
October 04, 2018, 09:42:38 AM
I can't login to the site. It shows Adblock detected even after I turned it off.
Activity: 107
September 28, 2018, 03:46:50 PM
This project promising,iam hold for mining latter .i want to know more for this project,about roadmap etc
Activity: 60
September 03, 2018, 06:46:28 AM
Why hashtrust account unable To login??...
Activity: 8
August 06, 2018, 06:43:55 AM
Although I am a newbie, new to mining and bitcoin and crypto, green as green can be; yes I thought you did a good job on the site, and credit to you for trying to do this, weather it sinks or floats, at least you sailed it and of course I hope it sails. But I wouldn't be losing anything. Am I making anything? Time will tell. I'm in and thank you. jimvs
Activity: 5
Very interesting project. Could you tell me how will the mining be done after January 2019?
Activity: 23
This is a great project, I personally like it. We expect the community to actively share so many people know and use these gadgets. Hope everyone continues to support the project!
Activity: 60
Hi, I know this site via telegram introduced by my friend. I do not know much about this project by I think it's pretty cool project. I do try my 1st buying HTX token in small amount and it goes through perfectly. I plan to buy more this token to become VIP member so that I can claims more free token before it's ended. Really hope that this project will last long to proof the negative perspectives of other peoples are wrong.
Activity: 28
"Decentralized cloud mining"?!?!?!

You just admitted later in the post that you do no mining, are paying previous investors with future ones, and that it truly is a ponzi scheme!

Get out.
We don't need, nor want your kind here.

You are purposefully trying to take advantage of investors who will just see the title, and then dump money.

You talk a great game, but are just a cheap scamster, like all the others that you condemned. With all the work you've gone to, you could have actually made a meaningful contribution to this community.

Are you for real?? jumping to conclusions like that, what I have meant is paying gas fees and other fees, and for your information I did not state anywhere that I need people to invest, I need to grow this idea and this project with or without investment, I am doing my best here, you think it's a scam, wait and see, at least I am doing something for the community you are doing nothing but trying to act smart, you are not.

Regards

You **Admitted** you are paying early investors with later investors' deposits.
That is the **Definition** of a ponzi scheme.

Get out. You're a lowlife loser.

Want to prove me wrong?
Let's make a bet. I bet that your ponzi ends up crashing.
We'll find an escrow agent, and both send an equal amount to him.

If your ponzi crashes within a year, I get the money.
If your ponzi doesn't crash, you get to keep my money.

You are a parasite for this community, and no one would miss you if you were gone.
Who gave you the right to talk like that? Are you clever? I think you're just an ignorant and rude person. Keep your emotions to yourself. Everyone can figure out what to do and how to act. Where were you taught such manners? After what you say, everyone has the right to tell you the same thing. Get out of here!
Activity: 504
Merit: 297
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

You just admitted later in the post that you do no mining, are paying previous investors with future ones, and that it truly is a ponzi scheme!

Get out.

You are purposefully trying to take advantage of investors who will just see the title, and then dump money.

You talk a great game, but are just a cheap scamster, like all the others that you condemned. With all the work you've gone to, you could have actually made a meaningful contribution to this community.

Are you for real?? jumping to conclusions like that, what I have meant is paying gas fees and other fees, and for your information I did not state anywhere that I need people to invest, I need to grow this idea and this project with or without investment, I am doing my best here, you think it's a scam, wait and see, at least I am doing something for the community you are doing nothing but trying to act smart, you are not.

Regards

You **Admitted** you are paying early investors with later investors' deposits.
That is the **Definition** of a ponzi scheme.

Get out. You're a lowlife loser.

Want to prove me wrong?
Let's make a bet. I bet that your ponzi ends up crashing.
We'll find an escrow agent, and both send an equal amount to him.

If your ponzi crashes within a year, I get the money.
If your ponzi doesn't crash, you get to keep my money.

You are a parasite for this community, and no one would miss you if you were gone.

Get out.

Regards
Activity: 504
Merit: 297
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Get out.

Pages:
Jump to: