Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashtrust.io Decentralized Cloud Mining - page 3. (Read 1498 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250
Before depending on 3rd-party devs, i would take the time to digg myself deeper into ERC20 Creation and Contracts...
I've found a nice tutorial on this few days ago, your karma seems to like you Wink

https://steemit.com/ethereum/@maxnachamkin/how-to-create-your-own-ethereum-token-in-an-hour-erc20-verified

We have erc20 and we have a smart contract, you just didn't understand what I was trying to say, take a minute to visit the website, and read maybe you understand what we are trying to achieve, judging from the link you have sent I think you need a little bit more information.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Before depending on 3rd-party devs, i would take the time to digg myself deeper into ERC20 Creation and Contracts...
I've found a nice tutorial on this few days ago, your karma seems to like you Wink

https://steemit.com/ethereum/@maxnachamkin/how-to-create-your-own-ethereum-token-in-an-hour-erc20-verified
I think you have drive and the right attitude to make this business Hashtrust.io a really great business.
And like every great idea and businesses comes haters, so if you ask me they can go hate themselves because if you market this company well you will make a lot of money buddy. A coin that hashes is what we need. And like you said, there is too many scamming cloud mining sites out there so if you can pull of a reputation of being honest and become one of the best cloud mining sites that can still make a profit without running off with all the earnings. I truly believe you have the business model to be the world leader in cloud mining and have his own Token at the same time. Your idea is unique enough to hopefully be No1.

Thank you very much, currently on gitter ethereum channel getting developers to reach a deal before Jan 2019, we want to start the contract as soon as possible, when we reach 10mil tokens giveaway there will be no more airdrop, daily claim, dice or referral bonus, the only way to obtain HTX will be having HTX and claiming daily mining or letting it compound in the smart contract.

Also we have contacted many exchanges but we need more coins in circulation and lot of holders so I hope many people keep earning and withdrawing HTX to their ETH wallets.

Most important thing is to never dump your HTX when it hits major exchanges, the price now is 0.05 USD per HTX, it should go higher when HTX contract stop issuing free tokens.
Activity: 1
I think you have drive and the right attitude to make this business Hashtrust.io a really great business.
And like every great idea and businesses comes haters, so if you ask me they can go hate themselves because if you market this company well you will make a lot of money buddy. A coin that hashes is what we need. And like you said, there is too many scamming cloud mining sites out there so if you can pull of a reputation of being honest and become one of the best cloud mining sites that can still make a profit without running off with all the earnings. I truly believe you have the business model to be the world leader in cloud mining and have his own Token at the same time. Your idea is unique enough to hopefully be No1.
Hi,

humbled over your project some days ago while signing up for different Airdrops and i liked the idea from beginning. Started slowly to promote and used it few days just for getting confirm with all the stuff.
Yesterday i decided to give it a very smal try by purchasing 600 HTX and all went well, i'm a Elite-VIP right now and excited to discover more of this archivements...

At least today i read your post here and i'm surprised how honest you described your intensions, no promises at all but a huge potential for future.

I'm in, will promote this and hope we all get some fun here. Best of luck and many more grat ideas (y)

Thank you very much, we are making good funds from ads and people buying HTX, we raised payouts, and decided after this airdrop and ICO there will be no more sales, so get what you can now claim the daily mining rewards when you reach 1000 HTX, because only people holding HTX will be able to mine later, and it will be in exchanges (other users selling) but I guess the price might go higher as this is the first token that will hold hashing power.

Regards
Activity: 5
Hi,

humbled over your project some days ago while signing up for different Airdrops and i liked the idea from beginning. Started slowly to promote and used it few days just for getting confirm with all the stuff.
Yesterday i decided to give it a very smal try by purchasing 600 HTX and all went well, i'm a Elite-VIP right now and excited to discover more of this archivements...

At least today i read your post here and i'm surprised how honest you described your intensions, no promises at all but a huge potential for future.

I'm in, will promote this and hope we all get some fun here. Best of luck and many more grat ideas (y)
Update:
Mining will start when you have balance of 1000 HTX (Hashing power tokens) or more.
this is to prevent spammers from making multiple accounts as what happened recently so they can mine using the airdrop rewards.
I really like this project. I will give you several reasons:
First of all. Very fast responding support. They converted my coins CCC to HTX without problems. That's credible.
Secondly. I myself was a member of EOBOT a few years ago. I have a lot invested, but in the end lost everything. Because of the banal deception. My contract was cancelled. They just said it was outdated. All my money disappeared. Although the terms of the contract were for five years. EOBOT taking money in jest.
Thirdly. Blockchain is more transparent. You can see the contract and transactions. They can't be faked.
I hope for the success of this project. And good luck to the author. Move forward. And many will follow you. Let the skeptics continue to philosophize. They used to doubt. Only those who act can change something for the better.

Thank you very much, we will continue forward and grow this project, blockchain is the way to go, and I believe it will be a huge success.
Activity: 28
I really like this project. I will give you several reasons:
First of all. Very fast responding support. They converted my coins CCC to HTX without problems. That's credible.
Secondly. I myself was a member of EOBOT a few years ago. I have a lot invested, but in the end lost everything. Because of the banal deception. My contract was cancelled. They just said it was outdated. All my money disappeared. Although the terms of the contract were for five years. EOBOT taking money in jest.
Thirdly. Blockchain is more transparent. You can see the contract and transactions. They can't be faked.
I hope for the success of this project. And good luck to the author. Move forward. And many will follow you. Let the skeptics continue to philosophize. They used to doubt. Only those who act can change something for the better.
June 12, 2018, 01:17:59 PM
Personally, I want to give him the benefit of the doubt. People have to have a lot of balls to not only try to scam people but to jeopardize their reputation within the crypto industry all together. While this may not be a major ICO his idea could produce an honest platform. I've been burnt on ICO's before so maybe I am a little too forgiving but I guess only time will tell. I wish you luck and hope your plan is to do the right thing.

Thank you.

New update:

We have been added to trustwallet for android and ios, also you can keep track of withdrawals & transfers here:
https://ethplorer.io/address/0xedbcc06b603ea1f512720a4073a62cc4fdefcb86#tab=tab-transfers
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
LEGIT AIRDROPS - https://airdrop.buzz
June 11, 2018, 05:25:31 PM
Personally, I want to give him the benefit of the doubt. People have to have a lot of balls to not only try to scam people but to jeopardize their reputation within the crypto industry all together. While this may not be a major ICO his idea could produce an honest platform. I've been burnt on ICO's before so maybe I am a little too forgiving but I guess only time will tell. I wish you luck and hope your plan is to do the right thing.
June 11, 2018, 12:40:40 PM
You have a good intention and I like it but how to really believe. Today, 85% of projects in the cryptocurrency are scams. We must do more so that we can believe in you and be able to participate in your adventure.
Currently, you have launched your project and you say that you have no money but how did you do to start your project and especially start an airdrop. Huh Huh

From my personal money, I have a real life job, anyway you don't get the concept, why I need to make this project so you don't have to trust me, I want to make trustless connection with people, I want to make mining something inside smart contracts where nobody need to trust anybody, they can all trust the blockchain, it doesn't cost much so I hope we make some money from the ICO, the potential is huge. for the rest of you who is not rich enough to invest, just enjoy the free mining and stop worrying about scam, how can I scam you if I am not taking anything from you XD its free tokens, so claim them.

BTW MetaMask wallet have been so slow I have sent withdrawals to everyone who requested it today but they are going one by one.

http://prntscr.com/jtph5p

Even tho we used default GAS fees, so just be patient should take less than 5 hours from now.
Activity: 4
June 10, 2018, 02:22:53 PM
You have a good intention and I like it but how to really believe. Today, 85% of projects in the cryptocurrency are scams. We must do more so that we can believe in you and be able to participate in your adventure.
Currently, you have launched your project and you say that you have no money but how did you do to start your project and especially start an airdrop. Huh Huh
June 09, 2018, 03:52:12 PM
Good luck running a cloud mining platform on WordPress  Grin
A little bit jealous maybe??
June 09, 2018, 03:48:36 PM
No need for your assumptions, we will build this decentralized exchange, with or without you, and everyone else will follow, and I do have a job Wink, maybe its time for you to get one because it appears you have too much time at hand.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
June 07, 2018, 03:59:28 PM

This is more than an obvious scam attempt. Cheesy
@Opie: Is better to find a job and do something useful instead of trying to scam people. I believe though that this is a hard task for you...
Activity: 14
June 07, 2018, 10:31:07 AM
June 04, 2018, 10:50:38 PM
UPDATE 3/11/2020 After 3 years of hard work we are happy to announce phase 3 of the project Bitcoin/ETH/HTC automatic cloud mining platform.
https://trustmine.io

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD MINING
With the most trusted & accessible POS cloud mining platform to date
possible thanks to HTX first TOKEN that holds hashing power.

START EARNING IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS
STEP 1
Register an account for free

and takes 1 minute, no email verification

STEP 2
claim free 25 HTX from faucet or if you want more hashrate you can simply buy it, but you can earn completely free.

STEP 3
Earn daily from faucet, or mining rewards.
Earn simply by logging in
Earn by referring friends
Earn from achievements (You will discover them by your self)
Earnings can be withdrawn as HTX or converted to BTC not affecting by USD price so you always win.

CLOUD MINING YOU CAN TRUST
We are the future of cloud mining, HTX is an ERC20 token, distributed among miners
holds hashing power can be exchanged to  BTC/LTC at no cost,
Mine HTX, do not trust us, trust the blockchain and the first decentralized token mining platform.

visit https://www.hashtrust.io have some fun, and help by referring people.
Regards

Original post before we were cool is below.
Hi,

Hashtrust.io is a project meant for fun and profit, it all started when I signup on eobot like years ago, I knew it could be a scam, I still think it will, but I kept investing, didn't make any profit but I had much fun, because of the social part, it had simple chat on the bottom, people would mine and talk, and to be honest lot of work been put in that site, but, I wanted something real, professional and profitable, and something where the user cannot get scammed, smart contracts, so I have built hashtrust.io, nothing serious and I am not asking you to invest, you join for free, get some HTX tokens and it will grow daily by 1.8%, you can withraw as HTX or convert to BTC and withdraw when you reach 0.0001 BTC.

So for the ones that will invest, I will be frank here, the money will be used to pay other users who earned from referrals and hopefully someone comes after you and invest as well, and hopefully I make enough money from advertisements to pay you all.

But I am raising funds for one thing, I need to hire a solidarity and web3 developer to make the actual smart contract, so even if the site goes offline your hashes keeps growing until the cap which is 1,000,000,000 HTX is given away or earned than there will be no way to mine it anymore.

Is this a scam? I have no intend to scam and I don't think I can sleep at night with that fact, explains why I am still broke so far, I prefer long term earning for everyone including me, I wanna build something that makes people money, and makes me some, at least to make a living, so me too can stay out of trouble, its not hard to guess who I am from my previous posts, but in theory if no more investors joined people need to be patient, but I do really hope this to be a great success.

So if you are a developer and want to join in, maybe you make the contract??? in case the contract is made it will impossible for anyone to scam anyone, I mean lets be honest 99% of cloud mining sites are fake ponzi, lets at least have a decentralized one ??

sorry for the awkward introduction, but at least am not glorifying things or promising success, this is just for fun, lets see where this goes, if you want to be part of the team and lack the development skills this is also your chance just pm me, if you think we will make quick money don't join me, this is a long term project, I want to have an eobot like site but without some creepy unknown dude that can unplug it anytime.

And if you wanna join in visit https://www.hashtrust.io have some fun, and help by referring people, spread the word, lets make that contract.

Pages:
Jump to: