Pages:
Author

Topic: Have $25k to dump it all on one or two ALT-Coins - page 2. (Read 589 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Do not ever mention how much money you have on the internet, you inviting hackers. 25k might not be a mouth watering sum but it is still something.
Altcoins are exteremely risky, so you should never put all your money in altcoins. You also should never take investment advice from other people.
Your post is like an amalgamation of don'ts.
Activity: 112
Merit: 16
Please don't bet all your money on one single altcoin, spread the risk. Ethereum seems to be the safest choice right now, but I think iota will go up as well. It's going strong for now and looks like it has more potential.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
....Managed to still profit about $25k. Now I'm looking to dump all them in one or two alt-coins for the long hold, of course not including BTC.

how did you choose all the altcoins you "dumped all your money in" the first time? that obviously got you a nice profit of $25k. now use the same method of choosing these coins again and make profit instead of relying on others.

...If you were me, what would you choose?

i have invested in Litecoin, NEM, and IOTA and i will always keep some Byteball for long term.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
There are other ways of loosing money.
Do your own research first.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
If I were you I would buy Etherium with any hesitance. Look at the ETHUSD pair and see how good Etherium has been holding about the 400USD mark. Without any doubt I would buy it as I feel its the only safe alt to put money into right now when bitcoin is being extremely volatile.

Etherium is a good altcoin for long term holding but if you aware in the news this past few day etherium faced serious problem the eth network became slowly because of this trend kitties I hope vital will fix this issue.
For me if i have a $25k money i will buy monero eos and litecoin this is my best pick 3 altcoin to hold for longterm the dev are doing awesome to make the project run smoothly.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
I would definitely do my own research regarding what coin to put money in and what coin to leave alone.
Threads like this are made for shills.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
If I were you I would buy Etherium with any hesitance. Look at the ETHUSD pair and see how good Etherium has been holding about the 400USD mark. Without any doubt I would buy it as I feel its the only safe alt to put money into right now when bitcoin is being extremely volatile.
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
Here for a good time, not a long time.
I'd advocate Ethereum.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
Nice profit xD, depends on the coin nature that you are going to dump, those alt's with prices reflected through anticipated grow with new features/milestones, roadmaps would be kept so any spike wouldn't be missed, but for those with a solid staking, long term profit distribution should be discard if you planning to focus instead on two alt-coins as their growth would be much slow... as well going too diverse on these revenue distribution alts might just not right for me.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
I think cobinhood is a zero fee exchange starting from 18th of this month is a high potential unique project, it’s token is trading around 0.20 usd at the moment on etherdelta but i think this one seriously has a potential to reach $1-$2.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I had a bunch of alt coins during the ride up this year, but unfortunately sold them before the recent spikes these past few weeks. Managed to still profit about $25k. Now I'm looking to dump all them in one or two alt-coins for the long hold, of course not including BTC.

If you were me, what would you choose?

Pages:
Jump to: