Pages:
Author

Topic: Have a whole forum for the Satoshi topics - page 2. (Read 428 times)

copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
More standard examples:

What do you think Satoshi had for breakfast?
Is Satoshi really Bill Clinton?
I think Satoshi lives next-door to me.
How many Bitcoins do you think Satoshi has?
Sub-boards should be able to stand on their own. They shouldn't be 1-2 pages long.
But the problem is, those threads are such crap anyway. That could be easily-truncated to a maximum of two threads.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220

That would be annoying OP. If I were you, I will going to lock this thread and respect the global moderators with the post that help you in realizing instead. The satoshi topics had been discussed in this forum over and over again and even satoshi was link or known to be theymos but they do not have proof and that is one difficult to discuss without them giving us the idea on who are they.
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
More standard examples:

Activity: 924
Merit: 220
No, they should just be locked and trashed.
I was expecting this from being close or even has the idea about the making of the forum. Yes, I do agree that it should not be discussed the origins of the founders for this is beneficial to all users here in the forum. I would rather not talk about it also for I have my empathy on them knowing that their lives could be in danger if their identity will be known. Besides, the forum is working well with only theymos as sole admin known in this forum. Congrats to theymos as this is one big forum that he/she had and a lot of issues and concerns had been raised especially in the meta section of heavy ban appeals. If I am in theymos place then I will scratch my head even if it is not itchy with those spammers, scammers, fraudster and etc. around.
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
As with all sub-forum requests, I'm gonna ask a question - how many topics about Satoshi are currently on the first 3 or so pages of any board? Or on several boards combined? If there aren't enough topics (at least 20 on the frontpage and around 10 on later pages in my experience) to fill a board (meaning such topics do not dominate the discussion sphere of an existing board), what's the point of making a new section that'll be dead on arrival.
copper member
Activity: 155
Merit: 173
Member of Cryptios - https://cryptios.com/
There should be a separate sub-forum for all the topics like these:

Where in the world is Satoshi?
Is Satoshi alive?
Is Satoshi really John Smith?
What if you can have a dinner with Mr Satoshi?

All those topics should be grouped together.

what's the purpose for that?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 2036
All these topics shouldn't exist beyond the first few. The problem is people continuously post the same trash over and over again. Best thing to do is report it as a duplicate/redundant thread to be locked or trashed. Don't even bother to reply as it just invites the same career spammers to pop in and repeat the same things over and over.

copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
No, they should just be locked and trashed.
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
There should be a separate sub-forum for all the topics like these:

Where in the world is Satoshi?
Is Satoshi alive?
Is Satoshi really John Smith?
What if you can have a dinner with Mr Satoshi?

All those topics should be grouped together.
Pages:
Jump to: