Pages:
Author

Topic: Have any chance in the future recent IEO will be like as scam ICO? - page 4. (Read 12764 times)

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
although the IEO will report the same as the ICO in the future, but I believe if the IEO in large exchanges like binance and bittrex will not commit fraud. they will not let the user experience any adverse things.

sooner or later I'm sure scammers will use the IEO to raise money. so we must remain vigilant.
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
Since IEO system is about harder, we need an account to those Exchange, this is just like everyone already have their own Slot/Place to buy the tokens/coins. The only way for the scammers is they need to make phising website to those exchange and that was almost impossible to do.
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
Even before binance IEO has been in existence, I think the launchpad idea is supposed to cover more than the IEO process.. With many exchange set to follow the same model,  one has got to be careful which exchange IEO to partake in? I just hope exchange will do due diligence before fielding projects on IEO so as to safeguard the interest of traders..
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
You can never be sure that any process will show 100% success. I am sure that people will try to simply deceive all that is possible. Therefore, here exchanges need to be very, very careful.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
Hmm, maybe someday yes.
IEO is still new and only Binance who can succeed with this method, but I don't think someday they will deliver us scam project to their launchpad.
Scam IEO can exist if many exchanges try to follow Binance someday...
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Yes, the possibility of scam in IEO is very possible as we have seen in the first attempted on Bittrex. The major issue we gonna have is that not all these exchanges will take their time to scrutinize the project and its team, the interest of many of them will be the money they gonna make through it.
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
That's right, you are right. I completely agree with you, we need to trust only large exchanges with a good reputation.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
if it is a reputable exchanger, they will not do a scam because they risk their own exchanger name unless the exchangers are less attractive and have only a few users then they can do a scam then after that they leave without caring about the exchangers who are already dying
Activity: 896
if not verification is carried out by people who do not have expertise, maybe in the end it will suffer the same fate as ICO. moreover if all exchanges compete to provide IEO services, this makes the IEO not special anymore.
after all the IEO in my opinion is also still risky with manipulation of exchanges and teams. that is very possible, actually not much different from ico but now it might still be fine. we don't know this can be trusted until when.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
if not verification is carried out by people who do not have expertise, maybe in the end it will suffer the same fate as ICO. moreover if all exchanges compete to provide IEO services, this makes the IEO not special anymore.
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
IEO itself is not a guarantee that you were not be scammed. It should be supervised by a reputable exchange,
only then we should feel more confident.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
Anything could be a scam even IEO ,
Scammers would use anything for money they would create some project then they would leave it once they got the money.
I am not saying that IEO is a scam but let's be honest nothing is safe everything have a risk and could turn to be a scam.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
Yes of course, I am very certain that we are going to see a lot of scam activities in IEO, though it wouldn't be as much as that we have seen in the ICO space because unlike the IEO market.

The ICO market is very much a free market and anything goes because it is not being controlled by any individual or government body but IEO is mostly controlled by popular exchanges that have already made name for themselves, though any exchange good in development can start up an IEO which will be the beginning of IEO scam.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
unfortunately the possibility that some of the new ieo will be scams is very real especially if proposed on less known exchanges we have to be very careful as with the ico
Activity: 756
Now this market I can't think any ICOs without scam project. Initial exchange offer will increase the interest of investor and to invest now I search by IEO.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
Just like the adage that for everything good; there is a massive disadvantage
So let’s see how far ieo goes in this crypto currency world

Be smart and dyor always
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
Possible... As it isn't too hard to build an exchange... Fake some volumes to produce an 100million IEO that turn up to be scam, I guess a common scam would be an fake project regarding exchange as well IEO, with some visuals of exchange to convince investors

Scammers always try to adapt to the change, from ICO to IEO, they will become more and more wise and sophisticated in persuading investors. So if you want to choose IEO, maybe we should choose IEO of big reputable exchange platforms like Binance.
Yeah, that's what I exactly said. We have to invest in only reputed exchange's IEO. Scammers are always hanging here and there and they will definitely find a way out to scam. We can prevent once we become more aware.
To invest in the reputable IEO is not so easy as you said and i have tried that two times but the fact that i can't even get a single penny from the market. Market was doing something fishy. I can't trust it 100%.
Any exchange have different result on its IEO
Yes, it will be a certain balance between risk on dubious exchanges and low risk on trusted exchanges. At the same time, if the risk is small, the chance of participation will be negligible. This is similar to private distribution among large investors. Whales will buy everything before the beginning.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
I have recently visited the bounty thread of this forum. And have founded some token bounties and trying to read details. One token which is running their token sell via IEO. [Initial Exchange offering]. The main fact what I want to say that the exchange is totally new.

So we know that recently Binance have started their Launchpad.  And they are success till now. The token sale finish in few minutes  even few seconds . So generally now People are finding some project which is Launch by a good reputed exchange Launchpad And people will not invest any ICO.

But scammers will not stop their journey I think. So they will try to scam in different ways.
Now I want to know how IEO will be affected by scammers in the future?  And how people can safe from scammers if IEO will be affected? Thanks
Scamming will never stop until there is money involved in anything. I am sure that there will come a time when people will get scammed through IEO also but we have to be prepared for that.
IEOs reduce the risk of getting scammed since we have the option of investing in an ICO which is listed on a particular exchange. IEOs are like a filter which produces better ICOs.
People might get scammed if they invest in an IEO which is newly launched since we won't know if it is legit or not. So in order to prevent such risks of getting scammed we should  only be targeting those exchanges which have a good reputation such as binance, bittrex etc..
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I believe soon another scam will get the best of one of this exchanges, remember Raid ICO almost did this for Bittrex before they pull the plug at the 11th hour, Exchanges are just after the money and would likely overlook things that are obvious for outsiders to see and they will get scammed and put their users in problem and will need to refund the investors because their terms and conditions will not protect them because what they sell to them is an obvious scam
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
I have recently visited the bounty thread of this forum. And have founded some token bounties and trying to read details. One token which is running their token sell via IEO. [Initial Exchange offering]. The main fact what I want to say that the exchange is totally new.

So we know that recently Binance have started their Launchpad.  And they are success till now. The token sale finish in few minutes  even few seconds . So generally now People are finding some project which is Launch by a good reputed exchange Launchpad And people will not invest any ICO.

But scammers will not stop their journey I think. So they will try to scam in different ways.
Now I want to know how IEO will be affected by scammers in the future?  And how people can safe from scammers if IEO will be affected? Thanks

Binance made BTT with Launchpad for the first time in January. But Binance was not the first to implement the IEO. There were already a lot of platforms. Especially Latoken dozens are running IEO simultaneously. And I think if we come to the problem, I think SCAM projects can be seen through IEO.
Yes binance is not first IEO launcher that I know. And I knew that without Latoken, some exchange also support such as mercatox,yobit etc. But people did not give important to these Exchange's Launchpad.  And people did not more popular about IEO before starting binance Launchpad. Anyway thanks buddy!!  
Pages:
Jump to: