Pages:
Author

Topic: Have any chance in the future recent IEO will be like as scam ICO? - page 6. (Read 12764 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 2
The chances are low in my opinion but nothing is guaranteed about investing in a project because it offered an IEO. That doesn't mean the project can't fail but with the help of IEO we can have a more trusted projects than wasting our time on scam projects
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
It might be happen IF the exchange who had IEO not selective on IEO in their site. I think Binance or other exchange should be smart and not blindly accept all IEO on their site because if anyone can make their own IEO on exchange, it will be a disaster and it can be ended like ICO.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
Very possible have you heard about the very first IEO on Bittrex exchange was canceled because on last minutes the IEO project partners deny them and saying they are not affiliated with them and it creates a bad atmosphere so bittrex decided to cancel it. Exchange verification should be at a high level so that occurrence like this won't happen again and most likely it will create a bad impression of bittrex IEO.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
Possible... As it isn't too hard to build an exchange... Fake some volumes to produce an 100million IEO that turn up to be scam, I guess a common scam would be an fake project regarding exchange as well IEO, with some visuals of exchange to convince investors
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
I guess the main reason for the successful completion of these sales is Binance, not IEO. Because if it were STO or ICO and sold in Binance, it would still be successful. Besides, scammers can not deceive many people by selling on the new exchange.
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
I have recently visited the bounty thread of this forum. And have founded some token bounties and trying to read details. One token which is running their token sell via IEO. [Initial Exchange offering]. The main fact what I want to say that the exchange is totally new.

So we know that recently Binance have started their Launchpad.  And they are success till now. The token sale finish in few minutes  even few seconds . So generally now People are finding some project which is Launch by a good reputed exchange Launchpad And people will not invest any ICO.

But scammers will not stop their journey I think. So they will try to scam in different ways.
Now I want to know how IEO will be affected by scammers in the future?  And how people can safe from scammers if IEO will be affected? Thanks

This will be the eventuality event that befalls ieo
Because one day, the hype surrounding ieo and exchanges will reduce
And we will be back to reality

What then pushes sales ??
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
That is entirely possible, so the quality of the exchange is a top concern when we want to invest in the IEO. No trading platform wants to trade its reputation to launch an IEO scam. So we need to be careful with lesser-known exchanges.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
I have recently visited the bounty thread of this forum. And have founded some token bounties and trying to read details. One token which is running their token sell via IEO. [Initial Exchange offering]. The main fact what I want to say that the exchange is totally new.

So we know that recently Binance have started their Launchpad.  And they are success till now. The token sale finish in few minutes  even few seconds . So generally now People are finding some project which is Launch by a good reputed exchange Launchpad And people will not invest any ICO.

But scammers will not stop their journey I think. So they will try to scam in different ways.
Now I want to know how IEO will be affected by scammers in the future?  And how people can safe from scammers if IEO will be affected? Thanks

Binance made BTT with Launchpad for the first time in January. But Binance was not the first to implement the IEO. There were already a lot of platforms. Especially Latoken dozens are running IEO simultaneously. And I think if we come to the problem, I think SCAM projects can be seen through IEO.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819

Pages:
Jump to: