Pages:
Author

Topic: Have inside info about a college b-ball game tomorrow... would YOU post it?! - page 2. (Read 394 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
Go post it, the odds would shift or go low now that you said you'll do a max bet on all of your accounts it won't be worth it anymore to bet on. There's still no gurantee though because any team could start missing their shots even they are favored in any situation.

if I'm in your shoes I'll keep it secretly since fixed match are always there and if they seen a big bets against from what they originally have chances to change what should happen will be possible, for me that's a real risk that you suppose to keep it on hold so the chance of winning will still remain and
are you ready being blamed just in case the results goes to the other side?
He didn't say that match is fixed, he said team have problems.
Yeah, it's just a confidential information no one was paid to fix the match.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
So over the years I have been betting college basketball almost exclusively.  I don’t mess with any other sports other than a random parlay when I want some action.

So with that, if 10+ years betting cbb daily, I have gained a lot of sources.

Well one person texted me about a game tomorrow and thag I should bet it because there are a lot of locker room problems. “Bet it and bet it huge” was the exact quote.  Locker room problems and tons of travel were the biggest problems.

I will be maxing out all my accounts

The dilemma I’m running into is whether I should share the wealth.

If you were in my shoes, would you post it?
Share it with us.
Game is not fixed so you are not doing anything illegal here, you have only heard that team is having some kind of problems.
Although i wouldn't bet just on your words  Wink

if I'm in your shoes I'll keep it secretly since fixed match are always there and if they seen a big bets against from what they originally have chances to change what should happen will be possible, for me that's a real risk that you suppose to keep it on hold so the chance of winning will still remain and
He didn't say that match is fixed, he said team have problems.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
I would rather be cautious about accepting any inside info from any person. There are certain reasons for this. The person who is leaking such info - why would they do that if they can use that info as an edge over other players and make a huge profit? They can simply keep their secrets to themselves.

No one likes to share their trade secrets to others without any hidden motif. In this case the person who has texted the OP might be willing to get some commission from the players in the college.

However I am strictly against this type of inside info because in my opinion it ruins the nature of the game.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
So over the years I have been betting college basketball almost exclusively.  I don’t mess with any other sports other than a random parlay when I want some action.

So with that, if 10+ years betting cbb daily, I have gained a lot of sources.

Well one person texted me about a game tomorrow and thag I should bet it because there are a lot of locker room problems. “Bet it and bet it huge” was the exact quote.  Locker room problems and tons of travel were the biggest problems.

I will be maxing out all my accounts

The dilemma I’m running into is whether I should share the wealth.

If you were in my shoes, would you post it?
Pages:
Jump to: