Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you actually ever used a altcoin? - page 2. (Read 1264 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
December 19, 2014, 10:02:11 AM
Pandacoin in Bucharest for taxis, beer & used guide books. People use it to hide from taxes. It isn't a craze: just a few places with VIPs or foreign customers do it. I posted this before and got totally attacked even though I had pictures. Some other people confirmed. I am not sure why this is hard to believe. Panda is quicker than Bitcoin afterall. To outsiders there isn't any difference between Bitcoin and Pandacoin: it is all magic internet money. Only Senior Members tell the truth I guess and as a newbie I must be lying because I haven't posted "Moon!" on a hundred threads. LOL. I am a Jr. Member now. I guess this makes me more truthful.  Even the Pandacoin devs & community do not believe. People started using it after some singer talked about it on TV over there. Her people tried to reach out them on the Panda  thread and they called her a scammer and told her to screw off. Real good move on their part. Not  There is no "official" Panda promotion effort in Romania. People on this forum want pictures of transactions: the next time you go to a dive bar ask the guy at the register or whatever if you can film him taking your money. Yeah, that will go over well ...
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
December 19, 2014, 07:41:49 AM
Many people use Nxt to invest in:

i) physical ternary processors for use in distributed computing (Internet of Things)
ii) anonymous social media apps
iii) machine learning enabled, decentralised trading bots (intended for traditional forex markets, eventually)
iv) crowd funding for MMORPG computer game

and dozens of crypto only related projects. Nxt is creating its own ecosystem and the real world is starting to plug itself into it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
thrasher.
December 19, 2014, 07:34:43 AM
I have used Blackcoin to buy things, its fast transactions make it great for this. We are building a Blackcoin specific payment gateway to help facilitate merchant adoption.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
December 19, 2014, 07:32:39 AM
wondering how many people have actually used a altcoin to buy something. Personally ive only used litecoin and peercoin to buy stuff.
I buy bitcoins with many altcoin  Grin (so I buy something with them)
Activity: 399
Merit: 263
December 19, 2014, 07:22:30 AM
I have used LTC and XMR to buy stuff and services.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 19, 2014, 07:20:14 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO
December 19, 2014, 06:42:20 AM
At this moment i have about a 20 of altcoins, but until now i didn't pay anything with it. I keep them and hope one day they will follow a bit the way of bitcoin.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 507
December 19, 2014, 06:37:42 AM
wondering how many people have actually used a altcoin to buy something. Personally ive only used litecoin and peercoin to buy stuff.
Pages:
Jump to: