Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you been grateful for today? - page 14. (Read 3279 times)

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
August 04, 2021, 11:26:32 AM

Not all people realized they are acting greedily. You have to slap them hard to see themselves. There is so much to be grateful everyday just when you wake up. Some people didn't wake up already. 

So much shooting in my country, people are protesting due to compulsory vaccination. I'm thankful I wasn't shot or did not end up homeless.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
August 04, 2021, 11:09:47 AM
Ofcourse, that's what I typically encourage business people to do rather than complain. No matter how much you make always be thankful to your CREATOR and use what you're blessed with to do what pleases HIM... and more will come to you.
Be optimistic. Don't join others in cursing yourself and the economy as failure.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
August 04, 2021, 10:46:31 AM
I just opened Facebook and read a short, but meaningful post. in the post it says

A mountain of gold would not be enough for a greedy person.
But, a plate of food is enough for a grateful person

I ponder when I do daily trading in the crypto market, I often get profit even though it is not too much, But I am always annoyed and irritated if the profit I get is not on target. I forgot to be grateful and hopefully, I can be a grateful person even though I get a little profit from crypto trading.

Since you are a day trader, you can expect to make profits at every trades because with day trading of 100% can make you a millionaire in very few months but literally it is not possible to keep the success rate higher with day trading. Everyone in this world os greedy about making money even they they say they are having enough they still going to invest or work to make more money.

We need a lot of experience to became millionaire on day trading and also huge capital is also needed since knowing we only earn small percentage and if we bet only small amount then provably we might struggle to earn that millions in few months. Remember people are greedy about money so provably we will encounter those scenario that we will put some huge bet in exchange on a change to win the higher prizes.
To become a millionaire via day trading we don't need huge capital all we need is highest success trade rate which is not possible to achieve that is why huge capital is mandatory but I won't advice anyone to do day trade with huge capital because chances of losing is very high compared to long term trading.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
August 04, 2021, 10:32:21 AM
I just opened Facebook and read a short, but meaningful post. in the post it says

I ponder when I do daily trading in the crypto market, I often get profit even though it is not too much, But I am always annoyed and irritated if the profit I get is not on target. I forgot to be grateful and hopefully, I can be a grateful person even though I get a little profit from crypto trading.

Since you are a day trader, you can expect to make profits at every trades because with day trading of 100% can make you a millionaire in very few months but literally it is not possible to keep the success rate higher with day trading. Everyone in this world os greedy about making money even they they say they are having enough they still going to invest or work to make more money.

We need a lot of experience to became millionaire on day trading and also huge capital is also needed since knowing we only earn small percentage and if we bet only small amount then provably we might struggle to earn that millions in few months. Remember people are greedy about money so provably we will encounter those scenario that we will put some huge bet in exchange on a change to win the higher prizes.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
August 04, 2021, 10:31:13 AM
sometimes our human side can't be controlled, and we forget to be grateful. even though there is little profit but if it is done consistently then we are actually great traders, because from the survey, 95% of traders lose. and in the end we have to improve our mentality to stay stable
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
August 04, 2021, 09:50:26 AM

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
August 04, 2021, 09:46:12 AM
Gratefulness is the key to contentment even in the crypto world which is the reciprocal of greediness. We should learn how to appreciate every single profit that we gain here because it's still an opportunity that we should embrace and enjoy. If we'll know how to be grateful for what we have, we'll be able to feel contented and we'll learn how to stop complaining about what we don't have.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 04, 2021, 09:37:51 AM
You better learn to always get grateful in everything and appreciating little things will bring more like drops of water that can make big waters. If you make little profit, you can take it and wait to get another and gradually you can keep gathering the profit.
But don't be too grateful to the point where it's kind of your ass kissing though. Also, doing what you're doing with a smile on your face and enthusiasm is enough gesture to say that you are already grateful to the things that were given to you, always be humble but ambitious and don't forget those who helped you.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
August 04, 2021, 09:13:55 AM
It doesn't even matter if one is trading or not, or maybe holding and watching the charts now and then. Remembering -at least now and then - to be "grateful for today", can remind you to be a bit more humble, to take a deep breath and get to a better mindset, which will help you do better in whatever you do and stress yourself less when looking to the charts (if it's the case).

All in all, it's a good reminder.
Thanks OP!
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 04, 2021, 09:01:35 AM
You better learn to always get grateful in everything and appreciating little things will bring more like drops of water that can make big waters. If you make little profit, you can take it and wait to get another and gradually you can keep gathering the profit.

Greed is human nature so at some point we want more. But if you experienced true hardship in life, you will always be grateful for any positive things around you. And if you have challenging times, you can always surpass that as you know already what to do. Sometimes we need to experience the worst in life to appreciate what we have.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
August 04, 2021, 08:45:52 AM
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
August 04, 2021, 08:35:30 AM
There's this chaotic market in the cryptocurrency industry. Lots of money involved; rush for who'll buy the dip. Rush for proving that what we've been through is a dip, rush for selling higher and buying lower. There are people who never used essentially any cryptocurrency, but just sell & buy it instead.

Greed has poisoned them. Quoting a maxim of Gandhi:
“The world has enough for everyone's need, but not enough for everyone's greed.”
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
August 04, 2021, 08:18:27 AM
Sometimes greed will destroy us in day trading on the exchange. If it's time to sell, it doesn't hurt to sell immediately, the important thing is to get a profit. In this case, many day traders were waiting for higher gains, but in reality, the price went down and ended up cutting losses. That's the danger of being greedy.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 162
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 04, 2021, 08:03:34 AM
I just opened Facebook and read a short, but meaningful post. in the post it says....

I ponder when I do daily trading in the crypto market, I often get profit even though it is not too much but I am always annoyed and irritated if the profit I get is not on target. I forgot to be grateful and hopefully, I can be a grateful person even though I get a little profit from crypto trading.

Pages:
Jump to: