Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you been infected with Covid-19? - page 2. (Read 647 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 21
April 17, 2022, 04:53:24 AM
So far I haven't been infected by it ever since it appeared,
I guess I am one of those who are still lucky who didn't experience it and hope that those who are fighting it right now would recover soon.

Even me too, I have not experienced this kind of stuff before.
I thank God for life as this is a very bad situation to find yourself.
But as for me I haven't seen such happened, the Covid pandemic was a very bad one in my country.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 584
You own the pen
April 14, 2022, 06:41:35 AM
I lost my sense of taste and smell back in 2020 when the pandemic in its full spread around the world but I didn't panic instead I just stayed in the house and just live normally without telling anyone and it came back for about 10-13 days I'm not sure but the symptoms was a severe fever and a strong cough and after I'm healed with that, came the tasteless and odorless food which everyone in the world felt. It was scary at first and I already saying goodbyes to my loved ones, especially my wife. Thankfully it was not serious and I'm still living today, when I asked my friends about how they felt, they also felt the same back then.  Cheesy Grin Grin
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
April 14, 2022, 05:02:01 AM
I've been only tested once the entire two years and it was early this year and it was through an antigen testing kit, the result was negative.

But during the first few months after the lockdowns, I think I'm asymptomatic but my coughing during that time was very severe. It's coming to the point that my back was also aching when I cough and it's a really different back pain whenever I cough, first time experiencing that but I wasn't tested by that time so I don't know if I'm positive or not. Maybe others did have the same pain as mine because while browsing through the web, I've seen others feel and experienced the same thing

What I did is that I isolated myself in a room and didn't go out and quarantined for 2 weeks.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 900
White Russian
April 14, 2022, 02:58:05 AM
I don't know if I had covid-19 because I never did a PCR test. In the fall of 2020, I had some malaise, maybe it was covid-19 in a very mild form, but this is not certain. In February 2022 I did an antibody test and it was negative. I have not been vaccinated against covid-19, although I had and still have such an opportunity. After weighing the risks, I decided that it was not necessary for me. Early in the pandemic, I signed up as a volunteer to keep my freedom of movement during the lockdown and continued to live a normal life without much restrictions, sometimes wearing a mask when I entered the store. I did not use sanitizers so as not to spoil the skin on my hands, I just washed my hands with soap every time I returned home (however, I did this before the pandemic). I have reassessed my attitude towards the covid-19 vaccine every time a new strain of the virus appeared, and each time I was inclined to believe that for me personally the risks of the vaccine outweigh the benefits. I am not campaigning for or against anyone, this is just my personal experience, which is of value mainly only to me. Many in my close circle have been ill with covid-19, some are quite severe and they had to go to the hospital. Fortunately, none of them died.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 737
April 13, 2022, 02:22:26 PM
At this point we've probably all been infected with it...  I know I've been confirmed as having been exposed and received notifications 3 times.  I never bothered to get tested because I just got a good night's sleep and went about my life, but for a large % of human beings this would be the covid experience.  Children likely wouldn't even need the good night's sleep.  The fact we're vaccinating kids and getting them on a regular booster schedule for what should be considered harmless to them genuinely makes me sad to the point where I question parents that would do this to their children.

I was also infected by covid-19 despite having got first dose of vaccine but thanks God I got recovered within 2 weeks after having diagnosed covid positive. i experienced mild fever and cough during early days of infection. I used to take Panadol, cough syrup and heavy dose of vitamin D  as advised by doctor. Beside taking medicines I used to drink herbal tea 2/3 times daily which helped me a lot to reduce coughing. I think my condition didn't go worse because I had taken first dose of vaccine and after full recovery I also got 2nd dose of vaccine.
What kind of vaccine did you receive? If it was the Johnson one, you're pretty much protected with one dose, if a long period of time hasn't passed since your vaccination. If it was one of the mRNA ones (such as Pfizer or Moderna), one dose isn't sufficient enough, but will still assist you in case of an infection. Good thing that you now have received both doses, I got infected in December and had minor to mild symptoms.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 13, 2022, 07:21:24 AM
So far I haven't been infected by it ever since it appeared,
I guess I am one of those who are still lucky who didn't experience it and hope that those who are fighting it right now would recover soon.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
April 13, 2022, 02:09:49 AM
i dunno, i know for sure i got a cold or colds..didn't monitor didn't count..didn't even have pcr or whatever covid test out there.

nothing got me sick that is severe enough to bother me LOL
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
April 11, 2022, 02:45:22 AM

Does not look good for vaccinated
AIDS-Like "Chronic Covid" is Taking Over Europe, Australia and NZ
https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/aids-like-chronic-covid-is-taking?s=r

Summary

So, in summary we have original antigenic sin inviting first several reinfections. These reinfections might seem mild outwardly, but fail to clear the virus for up to 9 days. The result of each reinfection is progressive damage to monocytes and the immune systems.

All of this is in addition to numerous reports, much discussed in my and others’ article, that mRNA vaccination itself is damaging to the immune systems. Some people even use term VAIDS to describe such immune problems. I explained this term in my article two months ago.

How will it end up? I am not sure if it will end up well. I hope it does. It may actually end up with mass fatalities. I hope for as few as possible but dread that it could be very many.

It happens across the entire heavily vaccinated world. In the UK, for example, 1 out of 13 people is having Covid right now.
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 10, 2022, 08:49:23 PM
At this point we've probably all been infected with it...  I know I've been confirmed as having been exposed and received notifications 3 times.  I never bothered to get tested because I just got a good night's sleep and went about my life, but for a large % of human beings this would be the covid experience.  Children likely wouldn't even need the good night's sleep.  The fact we're vaccinating kids and getting them on a regular booster schedule for what should be considered harmless to them genuinely makes me sad to the point where I question parents that would do this to their children.

I was also infected by covid-19 despite having got first dose of vaccine but thanks God I got recovered within 2 weeks after having diagnosed covid positive. i experienced mild fever and cough during early days of infection. I used to take Panadol, cough syrup and heavy dose of vitamin D  as advised by doctor. Beside taking medicines I used to drink herbal tea 2/3 times daily which helped me a lot to reduce coughing. I think my condition didn't go worse because I had taken first dose of vaccine and after full recovery I also got 2nd dose of vaccine.
April 10, 2022, 12:35:09 PM
BTW, the logical reason for vaccinating everyone is so that everyone gets antibodies without getting infected with the virus.

Everyone doesn't need it. Children absolutely don't need the vaccine, and there's emerging evidence of inflammatory properties that the vaccine and boosters are causing in children. Sweden has not recommended that some children, I believe 5-12, take the vaccine for this very reason. Most healthy people wouldn't need the vaccine either but took it anyways. Their choice, they probably never knew their relative risk from COVID to begin with. Older folks need the vaccine and probably need boosters. With omicron, none of this vaccine discussion matters. Vaccines are hardly effective at all with the new variant. We'll just restart these vaccine discussions when the "omicron" vaccine releases. Most people are done with COVID.
I think it is a matter of some people not understanding that practicing good healthy hygiene is the first and best vaccine everyone needed in other not to be infected by the covid-19 and for the record we have seen some people who have the shot and still get the virus.
Yes, everyone doesn't need the vaccine, an example is me and I have to get infected with the virus cause I always play by the rules. Aside from that, I have seen an adult who took the shot and she dies the next day which automatically shows that the vaccine is never for everyone.

Good hygiene certainly plays an important role, following the Covid-19 guidelines, along with proper wear of mask severely decreases your chances of infection. However, vaccines do not promise protection from contracting the disease, but they do promise to lower the mortality rate, which has decreased greatly after they rolled out.

Vaccine complications exist, however, compared to the billion of doses that have been distributed, the percentage of complications is nearly zero.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1363
April 10, 2022, 10:34:07 AM
Covid is kinda like scurvy. Scurvy is a vitamin C deficiency. Covid is a vitamin D deficiency.

Cool

Is that scientific data or it was a joke? I haven't heard anything like this till now. Will you please elaborate on your statement?

You often can find lots of information on a subject by doing an Internet search on various combinations of words. Try searching on "covid, vitamin d deficiency" - https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=covid%2C+vitamin+d+deficiency&ia=web. And don't forget to peruse the results of your search.

Cool

EDIT: After perusing the results, ask yourself the more serious question: Why don't Dr. Fauci and the medical even recommend vitamin D? Or, why don't they strongly recommend it? Maybe there's no money in it like there is in vaccines, right?
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
April 10, 2022, 08:57:26 AM
BTW, the logical reason for vaccinating everyone is so that everyone gets antibodies without getting infected with the virus.

Everyone doesn't need it. Children absolutely don't need the vaccine, and there's emerging evidence of inflammatory properties that the vaccine and boosters are causing in children. Sweden has not recommended that some children, I believe 5-12, take the vaccine for this very reason. Most healthy people wouldn't need the vaccine either but took it anyways. Their choice, they probably never knew their relative risk from COVID to begin with. Older folks need the vaccine and probably need boosters. With omicron, none of this vaccine discussion matters. Vaccines are hardly effective at all with the new variant. We'll just restart these vaccine discussions when the "omicron" vaccine releases. Most people are done with COVID.
I think it is a matter of some people not understanding that practicing good healthy hygiene is the first and best vaccine everyone needed in other not to be infected by the covid-19 and for the record we have seen some people who have the shot and still get the virus.
Yes, everyone doesn't need the vaccine, an example is me and I have to get infected with the virus cause I always play by the rules. Aside from that, I have seen an adult who took the shot and she dies the next day which automatically shows that the vaccine is never for everyone.
April 10, 2022, 12:56:52 AM

While I get your point, the virus isn't as dangerous as it was when it first came out, due to mutations, its illness is pretty mild for the majority of people. However, my opinion states that the vaccine is a way to minimise risk in case of infection. While most people will develop mild symptoms (including myself when I was infected), there's still a small chance of developing severe illness.

For instance, the mother of a friend of mine, aged 54, unvaccinated, died after contracting the disease. She was perfectly healthy, no underlying health conditions. Her health quickly deteriorated and was put in an ICU, but to no avail.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512
April 09, 2022, 03:27:50 PM

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1363
April 08, 2022, 09:33:26 PM
Covid is kinda like scurvy. Scurvy is a vitamin C deficiency. Covid is a vitamin D deficiency.

Cool
Activity: 476
Merit: 212
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
April 08, 2022, 02:21:48 PM
Both my girlfriend and I have been infected with Covid-19, not sure which variant though. The disease was passed to us from one of her stupid friends, who was careless and was out drinking every night.  Symptoms include, headache, sudden fever (up to 38 C), sore throat and coughing, while my tonsils look swelled and inflamed.

This is the fourth day after I got diagnosed as positive, while the quarantine supposedly last 5 days. I highly doubt it that I'll be able to get back to work by Saturday. Have you been recently infected? What symptoms did you have, and how long did the infection last?

Actually, it's hard for me to answer because I have never tested. Since the Covid-19 breakout till now I had some of those symptoms that you had but not all of them at once. I didn't face any major consequences after that and took two doses of Pfizer. I hope very soon I will be able to get my booster dose too.

This pandemic cause great problems to our society and many people have died but, to be honest personally I knew only one person who got infected and died because of Covid-19. I think the media spread more fear than they should be.
Activity: 994
Merit: 302
April 08, 2022, 01:23:12 PM
I wouldn't know - we never get tested. Like when most people here get symptoms they just stay at home and don't request for a test since that would just mean that they'd all get locked up at home. Got symptoms during the initial surge in 2020 and then when the delta variant came around but so far still doing fine.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
April 08, 2022, 02:48:43 AM

DR MICHAEL MCDOWELL
The true agenda for the creation of Covid-19 as he explains it.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/OKz06MpT2BuJ/
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
April 07, 2022, 11:34:41 AM
I've had covid 19 and it took me 3 weeks to recuperate.
The symptoms I experienced were the same as what you mentioned, but what made the difference was that my sense of taste and smell when I was affected by COVID-19 really became dull. my nose can't smell at all even though the perfume is applied to the nose.
and my tongue can't taste the food but after 3 weeks my sense of smell and taste gradually returned and returned to normal.

from my experience covid 19 is not much different from the common cold. the difference is that our senses of smell and taste really don't seem to work.

and don't panic because in my experience it's not as dangerous as reported. because I managed to heal myself.

I quarantined myself for 3 weeks. and recovered without any strange drugs. I only take fever reducer. and eat lots of fruit.
Three weeks doesn't sound like a simple common cold. Anyway, I'm glad you're okay, I didn't have any loss of smell or taste, my girlfriend does have compromised taste though. Apart from fever and sore throat, I also felt (and still feel to some degree) disorientated, or a little off, not sure how to express it correctly. Anyway, I'm almost fine now, and I've returned to work, but still I'm getting this tiredness and dizziness feeling.

I feel like the common cold. but what makes it 3 weeks is calculated with the recovery time which takes 3 weeks. like you who at that time still felt dizzy and weak. So weakness and dizziness usually go away in 3 weeks. and finally I got hit by omicron again. and omicron is lighter than corona. Omicron can heal itself in just 3-7 days. that's what i experienced.
January 14, 2022, 02:38:35 PM
Covid19 is not something one will pray for,or because the vaccine has been discovered,one should be careless and not ensuring he or she maintains that safety meaaures that will make him or her not to contract the sickness.
These safety measure which is regular washing of hands, avoiding social distancing and using of nose mask is what I have always done which has made me to be covid19 free.
I had never been infected since the start of the pandemic, generally, I was always careful when it came to washing hands/using antiseptic wash, wearing mask correctly and so on. It all needed the inability to avoid some stupid friend's birthday to get infected. Since the PCR showed the Delta variant, I believe that our symptoms would be way worse if we weren't vaccinated.

You have done the exact thing by avoiding Birthday party, only awareness can prevent this pandemic.

For me, till now not infected. There are almost 6 months has been Lockdown in our city. We all complied with the lockdown, I did not go out except necessarily, As well as adhering to clean cleanliness.

And I took the full doses of the vaccine in time, Needless to say, the mask is more beneficial than the vaccine. Since the coronavirus is contagious and spreads through whooping cough, the mask has kept me safe from getting corona.
The best thing is to avoid people who are careless altogether, that specific friend has been infected twice, and was the second time she was putting as in danger. She hasn't been and doesn't plan in being vaccinated, I had plenty of reasons to dislike her, but this was the final straw.

I'd prefer to avoid hanging out in enclosed areas such as bars, clubs etc. we'll have plenty of chances to do it safer, in the summer, enjoying a cocktail at some sunny beach bar, in an outdoor setting. It might not be deadly for most, but I'd rather be on the safe side.
Pages:
Jump to: