Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you been scammed? How did they approached you? - page 4. (Read 899 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 1
That's mean you are on the target list, where the target list is usually spammed by rid of messages in term of scamming you. Be careful and do not send any money first.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I had ever experienced getting scammed by a project, I think it's not they approach me, but it's rather I make the wrong mistakes when i choose a project to join into.
Activity: 756
such indications can already clearly visible. that kind of fraud should have been able to read because it showed the motion or suspicious actions. certainly, large projects do not have to do it one by one on every person there and with the way easy to know or identify that it is a scam.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
My money lost too because of the scammer when I invested to investment site. But in telegram I did not get any message to invest because I did not join to any group only needed in campaign if needed or mandatory because in reality scammer used telegram to scam people.
What type of investment you are invited to invest with?

Is this sort of HYIP that was told you to put your money and it will grow automatically?
Telegram is full of scammers nowadays tbh..
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
I get messages everyday in Telegram.
Most of them approached me as investors, group admins or affiliates.

One way to detect them is that they will approach us first. And they always start with 'Hey User'.
Real investors or admins dont simply approach other people until we ask for their help first.

Its happen to me too. Scammer trying to approach me and want me to transfer ethereum to their wallet. I am always ignoring them and not replying their message because i know, good group admin wont give a first pm. Beside on telegram, i am always receiving suspicious link on my email and trying give me a free token and coin, better never click on that link
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
My money lost too because of the scammer when I invested to investment site. But in telegram I did not get any message to invest because I did not join to any group only needed in campaign if needed or mandatory because in reality scammer used telegram to scam people.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Luckily I was not scammed but I was approached several times in telegram . They are following your activities and they use
the name and the picture of the admin and offering different options for buying tokens with huge sale. We always have to
check who the real admins are not to fall into their trap.
Activity: 348
Being cheated is normal. When you first enter the cryptocurrency market, greed will cost you a lot of money. Because investors don't understand cryptocurrencies, I learned cryptocurrency knowledge when I lost cryptocurrencies, and now I gave up ICO investment. Grin

You are right, but not the best. Although saying no ICO investment is right but you have looked at more than 30% of the ICO very well, deserve to trust us and invest. The money you spend is lost, which is also considered as money for you to gain experience later. Do it slowly and make money safely Grin
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
I could have been scamme on telegram a guy that claims he’s an admin and told me to invest in an ico but he send a different eth wallet of the main ICOs that’s when I no he’s a scammer.
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
When I join the telegraph group, I often encounter such news, but my strategy is not to give them any reply, it is as simple as that!
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
Yes there are a lot of scammers in telegram if you did not take care the will use fake profiles and claim the are the admin and scam you by requesting for some money.
Activity: 294
Being cheated is normal. When you first enter the cryptocurrency market, greed will cost you a lot of money. Because investors don't understand cryptocurrencies, I learned cryptocurrency knowledge when I lost cryptocurrencies, and now I gave up ICO investment. Grin
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Mostly I have come across a lot of scammers but I have never been scammed. The one I remember most that almost got me is when I was doing this airdrop, it looked shady at first but I did not think much of it. After I was done the page redirected me to a page that looked exactly like myetherwallet to put my private key, I only escaped because I looked at the site and turns out it was a phishing site
I have been scam few times and that's all a lesson learn for me.

That helped me to avoid such scammy schemes and techniques which I also tell to others so many can avoid those scammers. Don't visit any website that you are unaware and don't ever input your private keys, they will ask for it but don't ever give it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Yeah it was about 9 months ago. The coin's name is Envion. I participated bounty campaign (signature campaign). I posted for more than 20 days and i would earn a lot according to the calculation said by the team. But they never delivered the tokens we deserved. F*cking scam project.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Mostly I have come across a lot of scammers but I have never been scammed. The one I remember most that almost got me is when I was doing this airdrop, it looked shady at first but I did not think much of it. After I was done the page redirected me to a page that looked exactly like myetherwallet to put my private key, I only escaped because I looked at the site and turns out it was a phishing site
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Impersonating an admin whenever you ask something on any group - ico. Yes it is very obvious wherein they will give you higher bonus than the current one. Actually, me and my friends were victim of a scam ICO(hashcard), they had a good project wherein we invested immediately without knowing that there was a scam accusations already on scam board with strong evidence.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
i have experienced being approach by someone but i don't respond to them. better block them because they won't do any good. why trust the stranger with your money? but there are still some that get fooled by this.
Activity: 294
I would believe more if they were all scams, who approached us first, even if they approached a new member, so it was enough to ignore anything they said to the message, especially with the promise of a large investment
Activity: 182
I have never received such messages and honestly do not really understand what is at stake
Activity: 154
I do not respond to such messages at all because I think that it is unnecessary to do this as we can be deceived
Pages:
Jump to: