Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you checked on bitcoin price as many times as I do? - page 2. (Read 260 times)

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
There's no reason why you are checking Bitcoin price after or every 30 minutes. It is better way to check Coinmarket cap daily 1 time or after 2 or three days if your buying rate is below market rate. Don't expect any miracle everyday from crypto market. Spend few minutes daily to understand the techniques of trade.
Activity: 355
Merit: 102
There's no point of checking the prices that much unless you're planning on selling soon. To be completely honest though, I've already done that in the past. That's something you get tired of doing as time goes. You pretty much get numbed to the volatility.
Yes, it's useless to count if the results are disappointing, let it be, rather than knowing that the results make the mood not good
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I try to count how any times I've checked coin360 on 1 day. It's about 30 times.

P.S I've bought bitcoins so I'm sure that feeling will go away.

It's a futile act, maybe everyone also hopes bitcoin will rise very high, but what should be done is positive activity on the market, activities that can add to your bitcoin collection, when the price of bitcoin rises it's your chance to sell it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
This is a disease of absolutely all beginning crypto investors Cheesy in About a couple of months it will pass.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 465
Telegram: @jperryC
Well, for what I've seen you're an investor of the bitcoin. First of all you should have known your strategy first, if you're a short term holder or a long time holder.

The advantages of short term holder or the day trader is that no matter the status of the market whether it is in Bearish or Bullish market you can earn, however it's up to your skill in trading if you're going to earn or not. The earnings you can take from this method are just small however the risk is also low.

In doing the long term investment or long term holding the risk is high but the profit is guaranteed if you succeed. But there's no assurance that if you're going to hold for a long time, you're going to earn remember that trading is like a betting game, you sometimes need to accept your losses and don't let the greediness in your heart eats you.

Well this is all according to my own experience and perception.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
I try to count how any times I've checked coin360 on 1 day. It's about 30 times.

Just do what you want. It's your choice.

After all as soon as you progress you will changed your behaviour. Generally, if the purpose is just to hold, no need to regularly checked and monitor the price. But honestly, when a certain coin hits it's continous bullish or bearish phase especially in bitcoin, it's really usual to checked the price regularly as you might be left or missed the actions even your purpose is just to hold.

So again, if you are comfortable doing that 30 times checking of price a day, then it's fine.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
It is waste your time to check coin360 30 times/day. Instead of that, You should spend that time to learn about trading and crypto world
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
There's no point of checking the prices that much unless you're planning on selling soon. To be completely honest though, I've already done that in the past. That's something you get tired of doing as time goes. You pretty much get numbed to the volatility.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: