Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you ever bought a product with Bitcoin and what do you want to buy? - page 14. (Read 16936 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
well yes I already brought appliances and devices that I want using bitcoin . one of those devices is my cellphone and Im currently planning to buy a new laptop to afford reading here in the forum
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
If we saw it from time to time till now.. I think it's naturally, and depending on the environment of each, how bitcoin is.. on the conditions or the country of each people.
I personally haven't bought a product with bitcoin at all and buying what I want to buy by using bitcoin directly, due the country is still hasn'tbeen yet to legitimate bitcoin as a currency that's legitimated for the payment of certain goods/products like as online shopping.
However.. I still believe in the future I will be able to doing that.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
Yes, i already brought materials in my house reconstruction using my earning in multiple method in crypto world, and continuous using it until i finished my house, and after that i could say that my house is build by BITCOIN. I also have plan to buy real bitcoin gold and put it in the front of my house symbolizing that i am bitcoin lover.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
Today, many people use Bitcoin for investment purposes. There are a lot of people who have paid with Bitcoin before, what do you think about this?

There are only few online shops existing in the internet that accept bitcoin as a payment as of this moment and i think it would take time before more shops are created for that same purpose. I'm only using bitcoin when I buy some potential coins to be use in my trading. Buying a product especially a gadget is not yet possible here in my country because there is still no shop offering that kind of payment, instead I convert first my bitcoin into fiat buying the product. Businesses here are seems slow to adapt to the changes brought by blockchain technology and the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
Yes majority of users are treating bitcoin as an investment opportunity rather than a digital currency because of the flactuating value.

Usually I spend it for paying bills through our local exchange. No shopping sites here yet are accepting crypto as payment thus we need to cashout it first to be able to spend it. But recently I had the chance to use my bitcoin to buy a pre-loved products in Fb, its nice to see some merchants are accepting btc as payment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
Just today i bought a appliance for my cooking desired  Grin. This bitcoin i used is from my reward in social media campaign...I actually don't used my money for nothing, but i bought at least one for my remembrance.  Wink
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I have heard that some big merchants are planning to accept bitcoin as payment such as amazon?
This is just a rumor that came out last year and no one knows on what's the real deal of Amazon about accepting bitcoin, you can see some articles that said they are about to accept it this year but still no confirmation.

Today, many people use Bitcoin for investment purposes.
It's more of a store value and investors think that the longer you'll hold the bigger passive income you can get in the future. And if you are living in the US, bitcoin is classed as commodity.

There are a lot of people who have paid with Bitcoin before, what do you think about this?
Paying with bitcoin is normal since it's a crypto"currency".
Activity: 322
Actually, I've never bought a thing using bitcoins. We cannot use cryptocurrency in our country so we are not able to get things using it. Yet I would buy a lot of things using bitcoin mostly electronics so I can use it to mine and get even more bc. Though I shouldn't spend a lot because it would be a tragic loss when the price increases.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
Yeah i have bought about 5 products using bitcoin,but it is all from my close friend.It is all electronic shits i bought from him like gadgets and some stuffs.I have heard that some big merchants are planning to accept bitcoin as payment such as amazon? but i dont think when it will be publicly published
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
So far i haven't purchase items in btc. For me in order to buy something i need to convert my bitcoin's into fiat currency cause there is still no support for bitcoin as a payment in my country. So i have to convert it first and the things ive bought with it was cellphone, clothes and food. I hope in the future btc will be accepted as a payment in businesses so that i dont have to convert it everytime i want to buy something.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
No I haven't bought anything yet. But what i'm planning to buy is gadget like Mac because my husband is using it in graphic design. I'm also planning to buy house and lot in the future hopefully.
Activity: 350
the first stuff I bought with bitcoin is a gadget, just to make me feel happy from what I did in several bounties.
but, this current day, If I have enough coins. I prefer to use my bitcoin for offline business. I can open my relation from these.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
Today, many people use Bitcoin for investment purposes. There are a lot of people who have paid with Bitcoin before, what do you think about this?

These day bitcoin is gettingt more popular, people have trend to exploit the advantage from this coin. We both know that Bitcoin is a convenient way for us to get money, although it’s no easy  to get profits. Most of us should take btc as an extra work to get an extra income which partly help them pay for expenses every daily life. Because it brings to most of us benefits, it makes us feel  more interested in using it. Most importantly, with the developing of technology, we can easily access bitcoin or crypto market. Therefore, the demand for using bitcoin is increasing.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
I want to but i cant find a store who accepts bitcoin as payment and when there is i would like to buy my dream bag because i didn't experience having one in my life.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502

Most of the products I have bought are digital and not physical, I have bought some ebooks and video games, but I have stopped to do that for some reasons, the first is the growth we got in the last year, which was impressive, and the second and the most important reason are the fees, with the fees so high is impossible to make any small purchase with bitcoin because the fees are higher than the cost of the product you want to buy.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 3612
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

a lot of people uses bitcoin as investment more than payment.
Before Sep/2017 i use bitcoin to buy some VPS, VPN and cheap gift cards but today it’s better to use normal payment ways more than bitcoin (high fee, long time and loss bitcoins).
now bitcoin used for direct investment or indirect investment (use it to buy altcoins)
Activity: 434
Merit: 103

I never bought anything physical by any crypto. I recharged my phone number couple of times though.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I have only bought games with BTCs, a kind of virtual good. I would like to buy more stuff with Bitcoins, but I would need to buy it from foreign countries and calculating the costs of the product + fees + the risk of not receiving the package, it's a bit frustrating...

Seems I will have to wait more retailers in my country adopt Bitcoin and start accepting it as payment to use the currency to go shopping.

Depending the country where you are it's not a problem, there are many people enjoying a lot to use their BTCs to buy products, what is amazing, but when there isn't confidence between the customers and the post office company, the hostile modus operandi overcomes.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
Few years ago, 2014 or so I believe, I've been using brawker frequently to buy stuff from ebay. From kitchen items to android tablets and resell them here.

There's nothing special I'd like to buy online with bitcoin, because most of stuff that I may need I already can, but I'd rather see it implemented at a local shops, but if not btc then some other alt-coin. Only if my country worked on some country's own crypto.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
As of now in my country I cannot experience buying things with bitcoin as long our government process it where did they use it in any establishments as a payment system.But I can use btc now in paying my utility bills and credit card bills through online so it cannot be hassel to me to go in any payment centerBut now many people use bitcoin as an investments and its good to hear that many people deal on bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: