Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you ever bought a product with Bitcoin and what do you want to buy? - page 15. (Read 16936 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595
I bought so many digital goods by directly paying with bitcoin. And for buying from other online shops I used bitcoin debit card, once I did lots of shopping.
But now I have almost stopped spending bitcoins due to its high transaction fee, sometimes I feel bad for not able to spend accordingly as per my needs.

Today it seems the transaction fee is very low compared with other days ($1.12)....

Bitcoin is now suitable for big transactions and for investment purposes only as you said. But for daily transaction (small), it is not reasonable.
In this case LN maybe helpful, though I'm not sure completely.

Activity: 490
Merit: 106
Today, many people use Bitcoin for investment purposes. There are a lot of people who have paid with Bitcoin before, what do you think about this?
It is true that Bitcoin is more used as investment and less used as digital currency that it should be, because its price grow fast. I also think that the reason why merchants and big online sellers do not accept Bitcoin is because it is unstable to be used as medium of exchange and transaction fees are really expensive to make small transactions. But I believe that in future they will consider it, if the problem in Bitcoin network have solved. Personally I haven't used my Bitcoin to buy some products but I can use it to pay my monthly bills such as utility bills with the help of local exchange.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Today, many people use Bitcoin for investment purposes. There are a lot of people who have paid with Bitcoin before, what do you think about this?

I will be happy if i can spend bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency to buy something online because i can show many people who take the bitcoin into bad thing.
So far, it will not be possible if i do in my country because government forbide us to use bitcoin as currency to pay offline.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1870
The things i've bought so far with bitcoins are some gift cards, steam games and items. Most of the products i've bought are with fiat. In the future i'm planning to get a bitcoin debit card so I wouldn't have to convert my bitcoins anymore. I sometimes felt bad seeing my old transactions from exchanges it always makes me think twice before selling it.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
no need to carry heavy money bags anymore
Actually I would be much happier if BTC would have been "useless" (as is now) when i started with because most probably would not spent them (I bought some mining gear, new PC and cellphone)  
Not complaining, I'm still in profit but ... you know ... could be much more  Wink
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Pages:
Jump to: