Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you ever had a sugar daddy or sugar baby? - page 3. (Read 3298 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I use to have a couple. I was in trouble, and needed fatherly advice, and someone to help me pay for my apartment. I'm not smart with my money, and now I'm broke again....should definitely get another one.  Embarrassed

Let me guess: You're a dude pretending to be a broke-ass dudette.
I'm really a lady. If you want me to prove it, let's Skype? There's a pic of me in my signature. (Sort of. It goes to a post where I'm selling my handmade jewelry, but in that post, there's a link to a pic of me). Also, I'm not completely broke. I'm just broke at heart. I do psychology work, but I also design clothes and jewelry. I also work retail, so its been a pretty stressful living.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
I use to have a couple. I was in trouble, and needed fatherly advice, and someone to help me pay for my apartment. I'm not smart with my money, and now I'm broke again....should definitely get another one.  Embarrassed

Let me guess: You're a dude pretending to be a broke-ass dudette.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I use to have a couple. I was in trouble, and needed fatherly advice, and someone to help me pay for my apartment. I'm not smart with my money, and now I'm broke again....should definitely get another one.  Embarrassed

EDIT:
I just want to edit this, and make something clear: There's a fine line between a prostitute, and a sugar baby.

DEFINITION OF A PROSTITUTE(Provided by i.word.com)

pros·ti·tu·tion
\ˌpräs-tə-ˈtü-shən, -ˈtyü-\
noun
: the work of a prostitute : the act of having sex in exchange for money
: the use of a skill or ability in a way that is not appropriate or respectable

DEFINITION OF A SUGAR DADDY (provided by thefreedictionary.com)

sugar daddy
n. Slang
1. A wealthy, usually older man who gives money or gifts to a younger person in return for sexual favors or companionship.
2. A wealthy male benefactor to a charity or other cause.

Sugar babies do not HAVE to engage in sexual acts if they do not want to.

When I was a sugar baby, the two older men that became my sugar daddies actually approached me first. They were ever so polite, and wonderful father figures. Both already had kids, but one was recently widowed, while the other one still had the wife in the picture. As I spoke to both of them in one on one sessions, I began to trust them so much, which ended up resulting to me telling them my struggles and my family situation. I had told them all the pain I had been dealing with from my family and that I moved out when I wasn't completely ready. Moved by my story, they both gave me over $1,000 dollars to keep living on my own. I had no sexual relations with them. They never asked me for anything. The most sensual contact we ever had were hugs, cuddling, and talking about our personal problems to each other. Nothing else.
Pages:
Jump to: