Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you ever invested in an ICO? - page 4. (Read 720 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 04:03:59 PM
I have invested the big amount and has not produced any results, I regret this. it's about the storiqa project
Activity: 27
April 08, 2018, 03:49:33 PM
I invested in many ICOs, and mostly it were bad investments. However, 10-20% of really good ICOs, where i invested on very early phase, gave me much more than i lost.   I think you should break your deposit into many small pieces, and even if the project looks well, not to invest much funds, and in long term it is a positive muve. How much positive in % to your depo and time - can't say, it depends on too many things
Activity: 182
April 08, 2018, 03:48:05 PM
I invested in several ICO and they was sucsess. WAX, Dragonchain, UTT less successful, but I immediately sold them.
I think that this is a big risk, but the profit is worth this risk. 1000% from one successful ISO.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 03:43:12 PM
Sooner or later, all those who participated in the bounty become investors in the ICO. You can already sort the good ICO.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
April 08, 2018, 03:33:08 PM
i have invest.
from this was 80% a fail. but the 20% has made the loss away.

so it can work well and also not Wink
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
April 08, 2018, 03:23:23 PM
I never participated in ICO yet. But I'm buying some of coins in the exchanges. Because i hate doing KYC.

The same for me, i dont like kyc, they are something that i have always hated. But there are some icos who are not asking for it, i have invested in 5 icos since november and none of them asked me for kyc before investing, i think that most icos are just asking for it because they are getting tired of not being compliant with the SEC.
Activity: 644
April 08, 2018, 03:21:33 PM
I never participated in ICO yet. But I'm buying some of coins in the exchanges. Because i hate doing KYC.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 08, 2018, 03:19:26 PM
Of course, I invested earlier, but unfortunately I have not received anything from previously invested funds, probably I will be able to get them later, as soon as the growth rate of bitcoin starts, it seems to me that this should soon happen.
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
April 08, 2018, 03:19:21 PM
Yes I have, But these days, investing on Ico Pojects have limited due to reasons such as the big bear market, scam icos, etc.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
April 08, 2018, 03:17:38 PM
Of course, I do, the problem was to identify which one is the good one, for example, a campaign that is managed by a reputable campaign manager like in my signature has a good chance to success and legit project.
Activity: 58
April 08, 2018, 03:13:53 PM
The only ICO I participated in so far is valued much lower than the ICO price, which is a bit of a bummer, but a risk I took. I've just taken the opportunity to buy more since I still believe the product has potential. I'd suggest others to consider the same if they are in a similar spot and think that it should recover when the market picks up again. This way your average buy in is much lower, meaning you break even/profit much sooner when price begins to rise.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
April 08, 2018, 03:08:59 PM
All ICO should be checked very carefully in many ways. Now they will not give huge profits to all of the ICO, only quality ones, with a strong team, product, idea and HYIP around.

you sure meant hype and not HYIP (high yield investment projects that are ponzi schemes)
Activity: 50
April 08, 2018, 01:43:41 PM
This kind of investment seems to be doubtful. I have never invested in ICO, because sometimes they are just scam, in another cases I don't like the project itself. But nevertheless I'm sure I'll do it when I find something impressive.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 11:54:08 AM
I have not yet tried it and if ever there would be a lot of time before i might try it, maybe when i have a stable job which i earn enough to do so or if my business grows and matured the way i planned. I am not saying that it is my last option but as a citizen that does not earn yet or have a money to do so, i will be doing the waiting game and plan for now so when the time comes, i will just lend the money with ease and enough courage to do so.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
April 06, 2018, 06:54:08 PM
Participating ICO are truly in high risk especially when market is down. I may try it at once, yes big profits is their if a certain coin won't  fall badly. But as I'd today's situation,  it's really hard to gain profit if you only aiming for short term investment cause usually it dumps after ICO ends. You may wait for few weeks or months to recover from dip.
At least if we can buy on the pre-sale and then there will be a little pump after it being listed on the exchange site and it can become a way for us to exit from there to taking another dip soon or later.
In fact many people are doing it right now. they are following icos but at the same time they are thinking about how not to get trapped by the market.
Activity: 434
April 06, 2018, 06:43:54 PM
Participating ICO are truly in high risk especially when market is down. I may try it at once, yes big profits is their if a certain coin won't  fall badly. But as I'd today's situation,  it's really hard to gain profit if you only aiming for short term investment cause usually it dumps after ICO ends. You may wait for few weeks or months to recover from dip.
Activity: 527
Join Ixinium
April 06, 2018, 06:43:48 PM
I did not invest any ICO . But i 'll do it. First, i research all comments, projects about ICO's. When i find a good ICO , i 'll invest.

Just invest in those projects who are worth it, there are a lot of trashy ico's nowadays, they do not deserve to have our money to be honest.

But yes, there are some who are good enough, i have invested in three ico's lately.

Activity: 140
April 06, 2018, 06:42:09 PM
Since i'm still new to cryptocurrency or ICO and still learning from the process i don't have money or any asset to invest from it. But i can say i still do invest in ICO. I invest my time and learned knowledge to it for me to have earnings.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 05:55:39 PM
I did not invest any ICO . But i 'll do it. First, i research all comments, projects about ICO's. When i find a good ICO , i 'll invest.
Activity: 617
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 05:54:35 PM
Yes, i did. I think, they have much valuable projects in them and this project produces systems that work with blockchain technology for us to use in our future life. The idea is valuable, money is needed to improve the project.
Pages:
Jump to: