Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you ever invested in an ICO? - page 5. (Read 720 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 05:50:35 PM
Yes, i invested my first ico experience is mobilego , so what can i say - i had the chance to sell with profit, but I expected better results, but nothing and last time it seems to me that the project is kind of dead. no news, no developments, nothing.  Second ico experience is wagger, so - not bad, i sold the part of holding with x10 profit several months ago.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Heya Homies
April 06, 2018, 05:45:12 PM
Of course, i am investing in Ternio ICO
Get That Free $$
#FreeCrypto
#FreeStuff
#FreeMoney
#FreeTernio
#FreeTheWhales
#FreeCash

http://ternio.me/GetYourFreeTernio
Activity: 350
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
April 06, 2018, 05:42:32 PM
When the markets are capricious, there’s money to be made in creaming profits off small price movements.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
April 06, 2018, 05:36:48 PM
Yes I did  invested in 3 major ICO, swissborg,Neuromation,and Engagement, yet to earn profit as the market is generally dip, keeping  hope alive, the future is sure to be profitable.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
April 06, 2018, 05:28:31 PM
Yes i have invested in some ICO and i had good profits from most of them, before they dumped. Most times, I prefer to invest in the ICOs i am campaigning for, except for some very few and those few ones were ETN, INS and Arcblock. I missed the bounty for those three, but i bought their ICOs. I do not just invest. I always study and research on projects of my invest. If such project appeals to my interest i will invest and if not, i will let go.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 05:15:12 PM
while I have not dared to invest my assets in ICO, it sounds very promising but I'm afraid for now there are some cases of ICO failing because it did not reach the target as planned, but if the situation is secure enough then I make sure to start investing in ICO which I think is good.
Activity: 202
Merit: 102
April 06, 2018, 05:14:47 PM
I have heared so many comments and news about ICO some says..they can be scam some says they can help you increase you money and etc.but have not try invested on it..maybe if I heared more positive news about it Im looking forward to invest too..
Activity: 196
April 06, 2018, 05:09:05 PM
Of course I invested in ICOs and continue to do so, as it the most easiest way of earning money. I had few negative experience from investing in ICOs like Restart Energy and Jet8. But most of my other investments were very profitable, so they easily overlap my loss. The next ICO which I gonna invest in will be Egretia. The project looks very solid, with experienced team and already working engine. I believe such projects as Egretia can be successful even if the crypto market is falling.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
April 06, 2018, 05:06:55 PM

ICOs can be a good investment if they work out and succeed finally, but caution should be taken when venturing in the,m i have invested in a couple of ICOs and haven't had any difficulty, one just have to a certain that they aren't investing in scams.

Investment and waiting for ICO token releasing will not be in my idea at all. If I like the project I would like to go with the coins and join their bounty campaigns and get the tokens for participation on that. I things this is a good for the people who ever want to invest on the cheap amount.
I just confirm the best manager managing the signature campaign projects.
Keep reading the white paper and dev team information to confirm they are legit or not.
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
April 06, 2018, 05:01:02 PM

ICOs can be a good investment if they work out and succeed finally, but caution should be taken when venturing in the,m i have invested in a couple of ICOs and haven't had any difficulty, one just have to a certain that they aren't investing in scams.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
April 06, 2018, 04:18:14 PM
If you are doing bounties on this forum, you absolutely into ICO, even you are not investing anything (money) you are putting your time and effort into it.
And for you to give that much you surely believe on that ICO, remember that hunters must study and research the ICO's potential before joining.
SO you will end up earning and not wasting all you put it.
Activity: 44
April 06, 2018, 04:10:51 PM
Yes!.
Amazing experience, I suggest people to invest in the ICO's
Activity: 182
April 06, 2018, 04:05:10 PM
All ICO should be checked very carefully in many ways. Now they will not give huge profits to all of the ICO, only quality ones, with a strong team, product, idea and HYIP around.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
April 06, 2018, 03:48:51 PM
Yes, of course I invested earlier, when there was no such thing as KYC, I used to invest more than now, it seems to me that now this process makes the process of KYC very difficult and slows down.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
April 06, 2018, 03:45:42 PM
I have invested in 30+ ICOs till the date. In fact my ico journey was started from tezos and then Cindicator.
After that I withdraw 50% tokens once price goes up and reinvest that amount to other ICO. It works for me.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

That's a nice plan and I am sure many of us will use the same tactics but 30+ ICO is huge and need a full time attention to the funds and we need to have a strong control over our emotions I believe because of the volatility of the market situation.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 03:29:12 PM
I have taken part in only one ICO after which I got disappointed seriously. I’m still recovering from the shock but that doesn’t scare me off. I have realized that you don’t always have to win, at times losing is necessary. I’m now preparing to join a number of ICOs hoping for success this time.
Activity: 154
April 06, 2018, 03:13:07 PM
I have invested in several ICOs and got profit. I recently found one of the best upcoming ICO called lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
Activity: 364
Merit: 117
April 06, 2018, 02:58:48 PM
I have invested in 30+ ICOs till the date. In fact my ico journey was started from tezos and then Cindicator.
After that I withdraw 50% tokens once price goes up and reinvest that amount to other ICO. It works for me.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
April 03, 2018, 10:53:14 AM
I have invested in ICO myself, but learned lately that when someone offers a big bounty prize pool for their ICO, it is better to wait for them to hit an exchange post ICo because the bounty hunters always sell their tokens really quick and at least half the price of the ICO
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
April 03, 2018, 10:49:16 AM
I have invested a lot of ICO projects. But now there are a lot of scams ICO appear. We should check carefully to avoid losing money for fraudulent ICOs. But there are also a lot of very profitable ICOs for me
Pages:
Jump to: