Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you ever lost Bitcoin? - page 14. (Read 46870 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 506
September 11, 2016, 10:09:26 AM
I am surprised to see the vote, than mostly members are here who lost their bitcoins and only base of fault. I have never lost my bitcoin except in gambling, otherwise i don't do any mistake with my bitcoins, but in altcoin trading i have done a lot of mistakes than i know trading is not easy thing, it need experience.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
September 11, 2016, 10:03:46 AM
i ran into ponzi schme two times before and i lost bitcoin in there. In addition this, i lost bitcoin in altcoin exchange because of my own fault.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
September 11, 2016, 09:57:57 AM

actually i do gambling in a limit,  and that's the reason that i have never  lost bitcoin in my life time. some time i lost money,  but on next day i usually recover my loss,  that's why i can say that i have never  lost bitcoin ever in my life time.

I doubt that one tho you may think that you can cover those lose but i think there were really times that you lose your money more that you can afford and thats how gambling really works for me.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 11, 2016, 09:55:56 AM
actually i do gambling in a limit,  and that's the reason that i have never  lost bitcoin in my life time. some time i lost money,  but on next day i usually recover my loss,  that's why i can say that i have never  lost bitcoin ever in my life time.

Mostly people lose all their coins when they try recovering their losses later on but if you can manage to really recover them without any damage then you must be very lucky.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
September 11, 2016, 09:51:40 AM
honestly i lost around .3btc in my mycelium when my phone got broke and unfortunately i don't have any backup coz the address my funds got stocked is supposed to be used for 1 time only

0.3 is a big amount to loose mate, and its very disappointing to loose money in that way, as I also lost 0.15 because I deleted my wallet mistakenly and I didn't had back up for that.

Yeah 0.3 bitcoin is a huge amount, almost my whole earning until now. It takes months to earn, all the way from newbie to Senior member. There is even not just one but 3 topics about how to earn 0.3 bitcoin if I remember right.
Its a large amount i can not spend 0.3 in bitcoin maybe i can get some partial for gamble 0.01 is enough to gamble.. 0.3 is a large amount that you can do any you want or you can buy more stuffs online or convert it to fiat and eat aything you want..

Not only that beside on  spending  on stuff and food you could also use it   on  investments also. 0.3 is  a decent amount already  on  having a  investments and also there are  lots of things you could that in physical world. I lost bitcoin for about  6 btc for investing on cloudmining sites.
Activity: 644
September 11, 2016, 08:05:26 AM
Probably yes I lost bitcoin in gambling site because I like playing bitcoin in gambling site to earn bitcoin also but it has a risk so its either you lost or you win. Thats only a matter of time. I forgot I also lost via investment site because during my newbie days I invest several times to hyip site not knowing that it will be scam soon.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
September 11, 2016, 08:05:19 AM
honestly i lost around .3btc in my mycelium when my phone got broke and unfortunately i don't have any backup coz the address my funds got stocked is supposed to be used for 1 time only

0.3 is a big amount to loose mate, and its very disappointing to loose money in that way, as I also lost 0.15 because I deleted my wallet mistakenly and I didn't had back up for that.

Yeah 0.3 bitcoin is a huge amount, almost my whole earning until now. It takes months to earn, all the way from newbie to Senior member. There is even not just one but 3 topics about how to earn 0.3 bitcoin if I remember right.
Its a large amount i can not spend 0.3 in bitcoin maybe i can get some partial for gamble 0.01 is enough to gamble.. 0.3 is a large amount that you can do any you want or you can buy more stuffs online or convert it to fiat and eat aything you want..
Activity: 406
September 11, 2016, 08:00:32 AM

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
September 11, 2016, 06:55:51 AM

Activity: 812
September 11, 2016, 06:44:12 AM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Pesobit, Simple Yet Useful Coin
September 11, 2016, 06:38:36 AM
No I don't . I am a simple bitcoiner that holds my signature earnings into my wallet and used it in my daily expenses.

I don't have much knowledge in trading so I don't do trade.  And I hate to gamble because i know that it will give you some losses that would end up losing all your bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 11, 2016, 06:13:43 AM
lost many times in gambling and hyip ponzi sites.. so sad.. Sad
We all burned thick cash in gambling friend, that's the reason you will see the most active part of this forum is gambling because bitcoins have made gambling relatively very easy and without any problems we can withdraw and deposit. Hence we all are gambling but personally even though I gambled and lost but I will not say I lost bitcoins that way.

Yeah I agree it is bitcoins fault that almost all the population in bitcointalk is into gambling.  I do lost some bitcoin to gambling but I earn more than what I lost in it.  Then I stopped.  But I cant recover those BTC that I lost in cloudmining.  I think ilost around 0.6BTC - 0.8 BTC in total. Not much for those who have lots of BTC but for me it is a big amount.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 11, 2016, 05:52:41 AM
lost many times in gambling and hyip ponzi sites.. so sad.. Sad
We all burned thick cash in gambling friend, that's the reason you will see the most active part of this forum is gambling because bitcoins have made gambling relatively very easy and without any problems we can withdraw and deposit. Hence we all are gambling but personally even though I gambled and lost but I will not say I lost bitcoins that way.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 10, 2016, 11:22:34 PM
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
September 10, 2016, 10:58:01 PM
I have lose many times and I have regretted it many time, it is just that I cannot help myself but do gambling, I am a sports fanatic and I love sports betting, that is the only game that entertain me so much but sometimes it cost me much bitcoin.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
September 10, 2016, 10:07:34 PM
Many would have lost in betting for sure or in scam . Also who would have holded at 1000$+ may have lost few unless they sold it quickly.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
September 10, 2016, 10:06:07 PM
Lost 1.5 BTC in an altcoin  Sad. Do not invest in anything that does not have the team members true identities revealed no matter how enticing and always do research.
Activity: 462
Merit: 273
September 10, 2016, 10:03:18 PM
Not large amounts, just through trading, losing a few here and there
Activity: 364
September 10, 2016, 09:23:46 PM
I lost bitcoin again it because of gambling why i can't win in gambling website im always risking my money with no guarantee of winning i hate gambling website now i do trading for now im going to try my luck there holing that i can earn money nor grow my bitcoin and i will never do gambling again promise to my self.
You make a right decission. Most of gambler was lost their bitcoin. May be they can earn much bitcoin in the first time but they will lost their bitcoin after. So don't do gambling, trading is more fair than gambling.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
September 10, 2016, 08:57:12 PM
I lost bitcoin again it because of gambling why i can't win in gambling website im always risking my money with no guarantee of winning i hate gambling website now i do trading for now im going to try my luck there holing that i can earn money nor grow my bitcoin and i will never do gambling again promise to my self.
Pages:
Jump to: