Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you ever lost Bitcoin? - page 21. (Read 46870 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
September 02, 2016, 10:11:50 PM
Yes i was scammed by atlantinv.com 100$  Cry
I remember this website where many people are get scammed because of this website but it really looks good when you are going to look it is in the long ran and they pay people on time the website running for 2 years and continue paying people but one day the nightmare is comming and the website are gone that fast.

If there would be any genuine doubler site then everyone of us would have become millionaire in short term, but that is simply impossible and I lost once my coins in doubler site.

and actually there is no real doubler sites, they can not pay for any investor if the site offers several advantages doubler high in a short time. so think more realistic and smart to avoid it.

Yeah but newbies gets attracted to those sites and hope that they can double their coins in few hours and invest money in it, and those scammers take advantage of it.

yes you are right, beginners always the victims. including when I was a beginner I was also interested in the doubler sites, thus losing a lot.
I hope beginners diligently read in this forum and learn from the experiences of others. because the present is good about the prohibition not to invest in the doubler site or hyip and others.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 02, 2016, 02:58:56 PM
no i never lost my bitcoin because i saving my bitcoin and never invest my bitcoin in anywhere sp i am still saving and holding my bitcoin for the future i am sure that bitcoin will go to rise up its price to higher in the future and i will get a good profit in huge amount .
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
September 02, 2016, 02:32:00 PM
Yes i was scammed by atlantinv.com 100$  Cry
I remember this website where many people are get scammed because of this website but it really looks good when you are going to look it is in the long ran and they pay people on time the website running for 2 years and continue paying people but one day the nightmare is comming and the website are gone that fast.

If there would be any genuine doubler site then everyone of us would have become millionaire in short term, but that is simply impossible and I lost once my coins in doubler site.

and actually there is no real doubler sites, they can not pay for any investor if the site offers several advantages doubler high in a short time. so think more realistic and smart to avoid it.

Yeah but newbies gets attracted to those sites and hope that they can double their coins in few hours and invest money in it, and those scammers take advantage of it.

lol. that is where most of the newbies are came from , they should be a victim of that kind of websites first before they will learn how to not trust everything online whether it is investment or a person . before they can be wise enough to spend their btc they should experience a scam at first .

But when you are totally new to something it becomes really difficult to judge what is genuine and what is scam, people just go with the flow and in end comes to know that they have been scammed.
Yeah right its very hard to know because some other people say that you can make a good profit there lets say in investment site many people are referring to that site to invest but the truth the site is scammers. just like a experience before when i was newbie about bitcoin i thought that coinsera is legit before.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
September 02, 2016, 02:17:21 PM
No, but once I was almost scammed. We need to be much more cautious in crypto to prevent these things from happening.
i got scammed a few times when trying to buy steam games but i dont do that anymore
legendary
Activity: 1008
September 02, 2016, 02:09:05 PM

lol. that is where most of the newbies are came from , they should be a victim of that kind of websites first before they will learn how to not trust everything online whether it is investment or a person . before they can be wise enough to spend their btc they should experience a scam at first .

But when you are totally new to something it becomes really difficult to judge what is genuine and what is scam, people just go with the flow and in end comes to know that they have been scammed.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
September 02, 2016, 02:07:26 PM
Yes i did and tell me honestly who has not lost bitcoin before maybe it was your own fault or someo e else fault or it might be a system/technical glitch but you have lost it for sure i lost it on a gambling site and never done that mistake again
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
September 02, 2016, 01:45:38 PM

Activity: 952
September 02, 2016, 01:14:04 PM
Lost as being scammed, yes because that is really a part of newbies life. Well as usual, a ponzi thing knocked me down in my early days in bitcoin.

But technically I never lost bitcoin as of the moment or even by user's mistake. And never will, hope so.

I think that too. A newbie either way get scammed someday. Hearing a lot of people making a lot of money made me greedy and thus i did not invest with caution.
Now i trade totally different and sure i've lost on some altcoins, but overall I made a nice profit.

Yeah you may get loss in trading sometimes but that's all ok as you cannot make profits all the time but its better to loose in trading instead of loosing in any ponzi sites.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 02, 2016, 01:11:50 PM
Lost as being scammed, yes because that is really a part of newbies life. Well as usual, a ponzi thing knocked me down in my early days in bitcoin.

But technically I never lost bitcoin as of the moment or even by user's mistake. And never will, hope so.

I think that too. A newbie either way get scammed someday. Hearing a lot of people making a lot of money made me greedy and thus i did not invest with caution.
Now i trade totally different and sure i've lost on some altcoins, but overall I made a nice profit.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
September 02, 2016, 01:04:17 PM

Activity: 924
September 02, 2016, 01:01:28 PM

legendary
Activity: 1904
September 02, 2016, 12:59:56 PM
My blockchain account got stolen once and that was my own fault since I never put 2fa security at that account. Nowadays, I give most of my accounts with 2fa to make sure everything will be ok. I put some satoshi at hashprofit too and at the end they ran away with my money. Lesson learned!
legendary
Activity: 1232
September 02, 2016, 12:56:40 PM

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 02, 2016, 12:49:34 PM
The answer of your question is YES. I lost much, and cover all these option that you have created a pool

Yes, but my own fault [First time i lost .1btc, it was my fault that i sent to an exchange which has no reputation]   
Yes, but I was scammed [I was scammed because i was not using any escrow.]
No, but I've lost Altcoins [Lost more than 3BTC in altcoin]
Yes. Lost in Gambling [Lost more than 2BTC]

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 02, 2016, 12:43:30 PM

Fortunately i was safe from that website, i was actually planning to invest in there because i saw they have been paying their users from some time now so i just bookmarked the website for investing later on but then i thought of having a research before doing and i did so, and i found it suspicious and later on i heard that the site went scam and i was safe.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
September 02, 2016, 12:21:40 PM
Have you ever lost Bitcoin?

If that happened, why?   Was it your own fault,  or were you scammed?
Well what happened to me is i lose my bitcoin in investing website or cloud mining website where i invest my bitcoin they they that they gonna make profit of my bitcoin then after wards after they get more investors after few they ran all our bitcoin and never came back

lmao . that was the same thing that is almost happened to me man , i almost loss my btc from cloud mining before that was on topmine.io fortunately i haven't tried to put a huge amount on it i guest i have loss about only 0.003 btc from it .
Activity: 952
September 02, 2016, 11:06:33 AM

Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
September 02, 2016, 10:59:54 AM
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
September 01, 2016, 09:28:22 PM
definitely. from gambling. Completely accept that its my fault, though.

as of losing bitcoin in some other way, like sending btc to a wrong address? as of now... NO. or not yet. :S
Yeh many of us losing in gambling even in the long ran of courae id we lose we blame our selves not to play anymore on that gambling website but few days later you are going to chase your lose and you will get lose again and if you lose to other by sending thats a fool thing lemao
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
September 01, 2016, 09:21:37 PM
definitely. from gambling. Completely accept that its my fault, though.

as of losing bitcoin in some other way, like sending btc to a wrong address? as of now... NO. or not yet. :S
Pages:
Jump to: