Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you ever won a prize in Freebitco.in Lottery? If yes, how much? - page 11. (Read 41561 times)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
The lottery on freebitco.in has a really slim chance of winning which is almost close to impossible. Even in the free roll it seems very unlikely to roll 9999 and thats not even 10000 which has the highest price. Just imagine how many people are joining the lottery and how many tickets they are playing, if you won anything from the lottery consider yourself very very lucky.

Well yes obviously, the clue is in the name lottery. Lottery tickets are given away free or cost 2 satoshi each and last weeks first prize was 2.68271575 BTC so the odds are going to be somewhat steep. You can also see exactly what probabilty you have on the lottery tab where it is displayed as a percentage chance.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The lottery on freebitco.in has a really slim chance of winning which is almost close to impossible. Even in the free roll it seems very unlikely to roll 9999 and thats not even 10000 which has the highest price. Just imagine how many people are joining the lottery and how many tickets they are playing, if you won anything from the lottery consider yourself very very lucky.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I've never won, but then with so many tickets, the odds are very small. This guy won 2.449 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19589625

Wow! Lucky for him. I am not lucky with this kind of games. I do get some lottery tickets in every hour that I claim from their faucet. How I wish I can win even with just the last prize because a win is a win no matter how small it is. Maybe I'm just not lucky on lotteries whether in this site or in other lotteries. There are just people who are lucky with this kind of stuffs because I have known some who are lucky in getting free airline tickets, hotel accommodations and even luck in raffle draws but I'm not one of them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I personally don't bother to participate in the lottery scheme in my sojourn on the site which is over six months ago. The chances to win is too slim no matter how much ticket one owns and I won't be surprised if only few people would have won on the forum because the site is popular within and outside the forum that I even got to know about it before I got to know about the forum. But not thee services being offered I enjoyed.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Not yet, never at all on that site i won the lottery prize. I don't know until now i haven't found a way or how i can get it, i still wonder and don't really understand how to get a more chance to win it. Is it possible to buy a lot of tickets, but i still doubt that not necessarily buy more tickets will get the prize from the lottery, but maybe it's even be in vain, i got experienced it.

dude it is called lottery for a reason, imagine your local lottery, even you buy a million tickets there are no guarantee that you will win, it is only a matter of your luck, you can win even you only have a single ticket if you are very very very lucky
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
i only use their faucets to buy more tickets. but very slim chance of winning.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Not yet, never at all on that site i won the lottery prize. I don't know until now i haven't found a way or how i can get it, i still wonder and don't really understand how to get a more chance to win it. Is it possible to buy a lot of tickets, but i still doubt that not necessarily buy more tickets will get the prize from the lottery, but maybe it's even be in vain, i got experienced it.

you dont need to buy many tickets to win lottery, and you have no guarantee, that if you will be able to have for example 1 M tickets you will win 100%

every week, there are some winners who are winning with little amount of tickets, you just need to have some tickets and be very lucky to win.

good luck...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
I'm still using the site once in a while, maybe around 20 claims per week so i have around 40 tickets in every lottery draw, never won anything since the start tho i understand because millions of lottery entries are there weekly but still I'm not losing my faith that i will win some good amount someday Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
I think for people that so faucets that freebitco.in is one of the ones worth doing. It gives you a fair amount of faucet and you can multiper it enough till you can withdraw and on top of that to will also receive tickets. No other faucet can come close.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
I've never won, but then with so many tickets, the odds are very small. This guy won 2.449 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19589625

Yes, he ia pretty lucky out there, if I am not mistaken, he all in his coin around 0.06btc right? And puff, he wom that first prize. May be this is one of millions people that really luck and ever posted this biggest amount with some solid proof. I played there a lot but never hit on their lottery, even the lower prize and their jackpot any single time

Maybe you should spend more than what you have spent so far, probably you will be lucky as him to win the first prize. Who knows? Of course you should be ready to not win anything even the lowest prize. There are just too many tickets on each draw which make us get so low chance to win, lucky is the most important part of this lottery. I have seen so many lucky people with less than 1000 tickets win nice prize every week.

Some of them are being lucky enough, but it is not for me because I never get any prize yet. And this is apply to most of the site, and btw to spend more time with faucet? Do you mean this thing? Although I got enough tickets, I do not know if I can win this prize or not. I woud like to get the first prize with only 0.03 btc tickets
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Yes, he ia pretty lucky out there, if I am not mistaken, he all in his coin around 0.06btc right? And puff, he wom that first prize. May be this is one of millions people that really luck and ever posted this biggest amount with some solid proof. I played there a lot but never hit on their lottery, even the lower prize and their jackpot any single time

Maybe you should spend more than what you have spent so far, probably you will be lucky as him to win the first prize. Who knows? Of course you should be ready to not win anything even the lowest prize. There are just too many tickets on each draw which make us get so low chance to win, lucky is the most important part of this lottery. I have seen so many lucky people with less than 1000 tickets win nice prize every week.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Activity: 145
Merit: 22
Nah, never win the damn thing even once. Used to play it when the faucet site were the only thing to earn free bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I never win from lottery even from freebitco.in but my friend said he once won the lottery from freebitco.in in 2016 even though he only got the last prize
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Hello,

Any updates here?
Is this lottery a scam?

Thank you,
Freebitcoin lottery is a legit one, you can see a lot of people have posted screenshots/verifiable links of their wins here (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1850855.140). i have won small prizes few times too.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
Hello,

Any updates here?
Is this lottery a scam?

Thank you,

I doubt it. They recently introduced a system to verify the draw results. Before this only the gambling side had a provably

fair system, but now the Lottery has a similar system. I think most people think it is a scam because they never see people

reporting their winnings. { I think a lot of people do not report it, because they do not want to become a target for beggars

and hackers }  Roll Eyes
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Hello,

Any updates here?
Is this lottery a scam?

Thank you,

scam? are you kidding? freebitco.in is the most trusted and popular faucet with great dice and lottery, there are many people who have won lottery and had posted here about it,  but anyway, if you dont trust them, you can dont spend your satoshies on tickets, just get them with free rolls and from referals and try your luck on this way...

good luck...
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello,

Any updates here?
Is this lottery a scam?

Thank you,
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
i agree with panjul07  100%,, use there faucet and get tickets or try there dice,, there house edge is really high.. i stopped going there long ago when i would see 500k tickets bought by 1 person then close to that for the next.
 i have never won there lottery but i did have a glitch one time there and i sent a email and they gave me 100k sats within a minute or so..
Pages:
Jump to: