Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you figured out what you are Investing in? - page 3. (Read 12265 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 107
For me, I know and understand the things that I’m investing at because in life you can’t focus on many things like me, I almost miss nine months about bitcoin forum and some minor news about it because I concentrate more in my studies. I know that some people can focus on their studies and bitcoin, but if things get hard, you most choice what you genuinely want or need to make your future much brighter. For me, that’s the investment I figured out.  Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

2017 crypto time was a rush. That time had many losers and winners. Some people had their luck, they won a lot of money. Some people didn't get that luck, they lost all Smiley I do not blame all of losers that time Smiley
Fomo that happened at that time was quite large and could not blame anyone when the price increase was high enough because it followed the demand that happened to the market. we cannot blame Bitcoin or those who get profits.
Bitcoin system cannot be blamed while the people using the system are to be blamed for the crash of 2017, first, it was humans that still manipulated the system, because naturally, the value was growing through the various ICOs that we had then and attracted lots of organic pump that was healthy before one silly whale decided to cause FOMO and reverse it by dumping which made investors follow too.

Now that most people have learnt from the past now, human errors will be limited and I see the next ATH not having speedy dump, it will just be the way we have been seeing some short increase now with a correction usually caused by few dumping.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 115
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

2017 crypto time was a rush. That time had many losers and winners. Some people had their luck, they won a lot of money. Some people didn't get that luck, they lost all Smiley I do not blame all of losers that time Smiley
Fomo that happened at that time was quite large and could not blame anyone when the price increase was high enough because it followed the demand that happened to the market. we cannot blame Bitcoin or those who get profits.
instead we must learn from the market. anything can happen here, so we have to know what the market wants. when Fomo happened, no one could hold it back, let alone aided by many bitcoiners who traded
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/

It is also a great lesson for us. Although I was a big profit at the time. When I saw the price of ETH falling a lot in February, I decided to sell everything and I thought it was a bubble. It was right and I learned a lot of experiences.
In investment and trading, what we need to control the best is our own capital and greed and especially to be wise in considering the market's growth.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com

Activity: 352
Merit: 100
The hyped in 2017 cause bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies to surged toward the end of the year and complete crashed back to the bottom in December 2018. Did people really know what they are investing in?  Is a question that keeps ringing in my mind and actually the answer to that question is that people follow the hype and forgot to  checked for reality before investing and this come from the testimony of those that has claim of making big profits or gain from the past surge that came into the cryptocurrencies market.
I think the red flag there is that people think of what they are going to get from their investments into cryptocurrencies more than the capital they have invested and as results when the reality done on them,  they began to sell out of panic and in turn the market clash like it happens through 2018.
Now that we have another opportunity to invest because of the down turned,  I do believe that it is good you look at the reality behind any coin you want to invest in and not the FUD,  manipulations,  FOMO and hype behind those coins.
If you really enter when you write this, then I think you are a very lucky person, because the price of bitcoin almost continues to experience pumps from April to the present even reaching $ 8000, and there is still a high possibility that the increase will continue.

The road to 10 000 is opened to Bitcoin. May proved that the bears have left the market. Now, BTC is going to run faster a bit. Therefore, I know what I am investing in - it is the future. Litecoin and EOS can be good investments now also.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
The hyped in 2017 cause bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies to surged toward the end of the year and complete crashed back to the bottom in December 2018. Did people really know what they are investing in?  Is a question that keeps ringing in my mind and actually the answer to that question is that people follow the hype and forgot to  checked for reality before investing and this come from the testimony of those that has claim of making big profits or gain from the past surge that came into the cryptocurrencies market.
I think the red flag there is that people think of what they are going to get from their investments into cryptocurrencies more than the capital they have invested and as results when the reality done on them,  they began to sell out of panic and in turn the market clash like it happens through 2018.
Now that we have another opportunity to invest because of the down turned,  I do believe that it is good you look at the reality behind any coin you want to invest in and not the FUD,  manipulations,  FOMO and hype behind those coins.
If you really enter when you write this, then I think you are a very lucky person, because the price of bitcoin almost continues to experience pumps from April to the present even reaching $ 8000, and there is still a high possibility that the increase will continue.
Well today's market condition is a very good sign that the price will reach even higher than what we expected.But still once you start investing,you need to figure out the coins you want to invest and not just based on other's manipulations or hypes because once fluctuations occur in the market,you will mostly resort into being panic because of not studying the crypto market in the first place.
Activity: 322
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
I always trying to analyse the things that which will useful for me in the future that's only make my future to be better everytime and especially what my investment is always in my mind.
of course we have to study and learn to analyze, especially for beginners like me. by analyzing we can apply several strategies with various possibilities, so that we already know the future that will occur
Yes. We should study first and make a wide research on the coins we want to invest in cryptocurrency. Atleast we should know our main reason and figure out what we are investing in. Crypto has a big risks along with it so if we plan to start investing in crypto, then we should also be prepared enough to take the risks.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
Actually, not every year is what he invests now, they don't even know the history of the establishment of bitcoin and the change in the price of bitcoin and they are still convinced of bitcoin investment, maybe this is because of the benefits they get quite a bitcoin so they strongly believe in bitcoin investment  although the investment risk in bitcoin is quite large and they survive because of the value they get and that is a reason that is quite common among those who invest
Bitcoin is not an investment but its having price changing nature so we can make profits from it but we need to understand the risks behind holding the bitcoins as well,this is what we need to figure out before investing on bitcoin.
no, bitcoin is an investment because investment is a form of investment asset that aims to gain future profits, yes, maybe the risk is common but depends on how we deal with it so it doesn't become a loss.
Bitcoin is not made to be an investment,its just form for cryptography currency uses decentralized blockchain technology. Smiley
I expected that this would even have been a debate in this forum long time ago for us all to really know where we are getting the cryptocurrency matter wrong. I understand that the blockchain technology is a very complicated system, and everyone is just trying as much as possible to break it down in their brain for a better understanding.

I also believe that cryptocurrency was nit made to be an investment if we follow satoshi’s whitepaper, it is meant to just be a peer to peer payment system that will exclude third party involvement, but then, why did satoshi come up with ICO? For him to have done ICO which we all know is for investment purpose because no one will give money freely to a company without getting profit in return.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
Actually, not every year is what he invests now, they don't even know the history of the establishment of bitcoin and the change in the price of bitcoin and they are still convinced of bitcoin investment, maybe this is because of the benefits they get quite a bitcoin so they strongly believe in bitcoin investment  although the investment risk in bitcoin is quite large and they survive because of the value they get and that is a reason that is quite common among those who invest
Bitcoin is not an investment but its having price changing nature so we can make profits from it but we need to understand the risks behind holding the bitcoins as well,this is what we need to figure out before investing on bitcoin.
no, bitcoin is an investment because investment is a form of investment asset that aims to gain future profits, yes, maybe the risk is common but depends on how we deal with it so it doesn't become a loss.
Bitcoin is not made to be an investment,its just form for cryptography currency uses decentralized blockchain technology. Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Activity: 700
It is known that in regular markets more than 80% of investors lose all their money in less than a year and that percentage grows as you use a longer term to determine winners and losers and I am sure the market of cryptocurrencies shows and even greater division between the winners and the losers since as we know the profits that you can get in this market are incredible compared to what you can get in the stock market.
I would say that the ratio between winners and losers in legacy markets is similar to the ratio of winners and losers in the crypto market. Retail traders are everywhere and they make the same mistakes that lead to losses.

At the end of the day, you have a 50% chance to make profit if you're flat out gambling, so based on that, it makes sense that the ratios of winners and losers will be similar regardless of the market you are participating in.

People often think the stock market is stable and is easier to trade, but that's not really the case. If it was easy to trade, it wouldn't be profitable anymore because most people would be looking to trade the same events.

Gambling right now is a big risk. If you really think you can beat or get big money out of gambling then that is some mistake as well. Trading isn't easy. You really have to do some research, and look at how the market will go into a bull run, bear or a bear trap. That way people are making money out of trades. Gambling is fun if you have lots of money to stake and make.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
I always trying to analyse the things that which will useful for me in the future that's only make my future to be better everytime and especially what my investment is always in my mind.
of course we have to study and learn to analyze, especially for beginners like me. by analyzing we can apply several strategies with various possibilities, so that we already know the future that will occur
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
It is known that in regular markets more than 80% of investors lose all their money in less than a year and that percentage grows as you use a longer term to determine winners and losers and I am sure the market of cryptocurrencies shows and even greater division between the winners and the losers since as we know the profits that you can get in this market are incredible compared to what you can get in the stock market.
I would say that the ratio between winners and losers in legacy markets is similar to the ratio of winners and losers in the crypto market. Retail traders are everywhere and they make the same mistakes that lead to losses.

At the end of the day, you have a 50% chance to make profit if you're flat out gambling, so based on that, it makes sense that the ratios of winners and losers will be similar regardless of the market you are participating in.

People often think the stock market is stable and is easier to trade, but that's not really the case. If it was easy to trade, it wouldn't be profitable anymore because most people would be looking to trade the same events.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
Not everyone is looking for more useful, but is searching for more profitable. In fact, this is not something to be condemned, but the only problem is hype. At the end the gainers get their gain and the new ones lose.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
If there should be a research based on the statistics of people that had a successful profit in 2018 from their investments, am definitely sure that we will be seeing about 75% of people that loss and 25% of people that gained from it. Although those that had gain were those that got in early and sold when it was high while those that dumped were those that bought the ath mostly. The major problem here is that most people joined cryptocurrency mostly for the profit not for the advantages such project has for its community. Not until we start utilizing the project we are investing in, there won't be any development in such project.
Pages:
Jump to: