Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you inested in ICO's yet? - page 2. (Read 623 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
August 11, 2017, 12:39:24 PM
I really don't trust ICO's, most of them are scams to defraud investors on their hard earned cash and the left git ones sometimes don't always seems to work out very well in the end and you end up losing all your hard earned money and there is no way to get them back, it's a very risky business in my opinion.

Till now there had been lots of ICOs that cause investors to make good profits. You should just research before you invest and decide wisely. Some ICOs are not trustworthy, but there are many trusted ICOs.

Any clue about where to find that trusted ICO's I have never thought in investing in ICOs, but I might consider it. Where should we go in search of them?
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
August 11, 2017, 12:34:12 PM
I really don't trust ICO's, most of them are scams to defraud investors on their hard earned cash and the left git ones sometimes don't always seems to work out very well in the end and you end up losing all your hard earned money and there is no way to get them back, it's a very risky business in my opinion.

Till now there had been lots of ICOs that cause investors to make good profits. You should just research before you invest and decide wisely. Some ICOs are not trustworthy, but there are many trusted ICOs.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 11, 2017, 12:31:34 PM
Huh

Of course, I think it is the best way for a project to be of great interest, it will promote the development of each project. In addition, ICO is also a means for investors to make money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 11, 2017, 12:23:13 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 11, 2017, 12:07:34 PM
I have some of ICO it's really given good profit for me it's completely depends on qualifying of project and experience of the team and also future vision I am still holding most of my Ico coin for future .
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
August 11, 2017, 10:20:53 AM
Yeah! I am regular investor in ICO's. They are good source of profit if you choose right projects. In last one year, I have notice one thing in ICO that you can't expect immediate profits. Most projects shown green signals in 2-3 months. So I made strategy to sell my ICO coins after 2-3 months.
If you got any query, you can ask.

PS: This topic doesn't belong to this section, it should be in Altcoin Discussion, so you can move there.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
August 11, 2017, 10:16:48 AM
Yes. I had invested on ICO before. It is one of the Bitcoin investment with higher returns but also with higher risks. You can earn double or up to ten times and more after the ICO or you can lose it all. The best time to invest is during pre-sale on ICO but before that, you should do some research first like the whitepaper and the roadmap of the investment.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 11, 2017, 10:12:07 AM
 Huh
Pages:
Jump to: