Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you, or would you ever use a Bitcoin ATM? - page 14. (Read 2019 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
I've seen them pop up all around me, in small convenience stores and even restaurants. I was wondering if it's a good option to buy a gift for someone else, or are the fees too high and it's not worth it? Also I'm not sure how it works but figuring they give you a private key, and how safe is that?
if it is available in your area then never spare time to try and check it out imagine that in many countries and many places? crypto users is dreaming of having ATM for them to experience but you are still asking?

I have used ATM bitcoin once and yeah it is a great experience .

so take your chance and use it now, and trust me you'll come back if having opportunity again though nowadays there are lot of option in my place to cash out funds from crypto to fiat so ATM does not really in that demand .
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
There is no bitcoin ATM available in my location. Going through the internet came to know about an ATM located around 2k miles away from my location. When studied about the transaction costs I found it to be 7% to 20% depending on the brand which has installed the ATM kiosk. This is a much higher fee against the cryptocurrency exchange cost on a transaction. Even if more ATMs were installed on third world countries, it is a must to concentrate on low transaction fee to make users use it.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
This is a great question.  I had looked in to using an ATM before but once I did the research, I decided against it.  I was first looking to see how much money you could exchange for bitcoin without having to provide a lot of personal details.  There was some sort of small amount, one hundred bucks or so then you had to provided personal data for anything else.  I think I had limits of like 2-4k a day for buying and selling, something like that ( don't quote me 100% on that).  At the end of the day I came to realize it was just too much of a pain and too expensive.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
for now we have not used bitcoin ATMs or seen bitcoin ATMs themselves because in my country it is not yet fully public for widespread adoption of bitcoin and also in coins it is still not officially legalized.so to make transactions or use bitcoin ATMs it has not been realized until now because these factors.but if bitcoin has begun to be accepted and adopted in various worlds, it is not impossible that we can also make legitimate transactions or use bitcoin ATMs to carry out a transaction process.
Activity: 42
Merit: 4
I've seen them pop up all around me, in small convenience stores and even restaurants. I was wondering if it's a good option to buy a gift for someone else, or are the fees too high and it's not worth it? Also I'm not sure how it works but figuring they give you a private key, and how safe is that?
Pages:
Jump to: