Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you raised money on ICO? - page 13. (Read 4190 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 01:06:08 PM
I remember when I joined crypto, in the first month I invested about $200 and got a profit of $100 so I can testify that I have raised enough in it.   
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 12:59:20 PM
No I havent took a stab at contributing with ICOs however a companion of mine is a full time ICO investors,he profits and you wont accept except if you see his income with your own particular eyes.Investing ICOs are beneficial just when you pick the best ICO and it will require a great deal of time to do that,most of his opportunity were spent looking into ICO's experience starting from the founder to the engineer group and product.He can make millons of dollars out from a $1000 speculation that is the means by which these ICOs are gainful yet it takes a considerable measure of training and research to make progress.
Activity: 209
July 15, 2018, 01:27:01 AM
Putting resources into ICO exceptionally gainful business , however for individuals with his head . in the event that you don't think , it is better not to Suva . As it is conceivable to put resources into 1 venture and everything to lose ! You have to painstakingly choose an organization to peruse all the data about them before contributing . What's more, above all , the Golden lead . Try not to put everything in one sack.
Activity: 168
July 15, 2018, 12:00:12 AM
I think personally if I do not have this experience, but I know that with the right ICO project, you can increase your investment several times. And also I am not ready to risk investing, so far only rewards. Although I understand that investing will bring in more income, as a developing gift, I still believe in myself.

Jlv
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
July 14, 2018, 11:37:46 PM
No, not yet because I need more learnings and knowledge before investing or trading in any ICO's due to lot of scammers around and I'm afraid to lose my money in just a click so I really need to investigate first.
Activity: 112
July 14, 2018, 11:31:42 PM
I personally have not yet invested until I'm learning to select projects and understand what are promising . as soon as my knowledge is enough . just a lot of scams and need to learn to find them . don't want to lose your money
Activity: 308
July 11, 2018, 07:38:13 PM
Yes, I have invested in ICO before and made a profit. but now that there are a lot of scams I stopped investing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
July 11, 2018, 07:24:41 PM
I invested in ICO earlier, and sometimes it brought quite good money, but now it is not worth investing in ICO. Besides, you gave not the best example (and that's putting it mildly) ICO.
July 11, 2018, 01:54:25 PM
I have gained a lot buying coins at the initial stage, selling them few months after the ICO has been over puts more cash to my wallets, so buying coins at ICO really pays.
Activity: 33
July 11, 2018, 01:53:46 PM
If you can get a huge profit without any risk that would be great of course.
But that is in the dreams. So what you can do instead is minimizing risks by doing your own research.
I earned quite a lot of profit from investing in ICO called SRCOIN and they were successful as ICO.
Not many ICOs are successful but it is very rewarding if you do invest in successful ICO.
Knowing that few members of SRCOIN were hired in another ICO called MediBit, I have invested in MediBit as well.
Having team members especially those with experiences of successful ICO is a big selling point for me.

Take a look at their Bitcoin Talk page: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3219242
and website: https://www.medibitusa.com/ .

Oh also, they just announced major news that they are now working together with Korean exchanges to launch the ICO.
And it is confirmed that they will be listed and available for trade as soon as ICO ends.
Activity: 44
July 11, 2018, 12:34:10 PM
Honestly, I have raised money on too many ICO's.
Howver before make any decision, I alway do a research and read then invest in cause I  don't  want to lose.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 10:02:33 AM
Yes, I've been getting results from ICO about 8 months ago. It's electroneum, it's really a good project, although it was the first time I joined ICO that really successful & I got x10 from my investment.
But for me not have much experience to raise money in ICO but experience to participate. It is a wonderful feeling to participate as you continue as you enter their chat group, and from that I know a little more about this.
Activity: 1610
July 11, 2018, 06:50:37 AM
Yes, I've been getting results from ICO about 8 months ago. It's electroneum, it's really a good project, although it was the first time I joined ICO that really successful & I got x10 from my investment.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
July 11, 2018, 06:46:02 AM
I've just raised money on credits ico, but now it is back to ico price, so probably i will buy back my initial portfolio.
Generally speaking, ico is a long story, only hype projects can bring you profit in short term
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 06:44:48 AM
I will say yes because since I started investing in icos, I have been getting good profits from the token when I sell or hold and that is why it is good to always do a very good research of the project and make sure it is a good one before you invest in it.
Activity: 69
July 11, 2018, 06:41:33 AM
I invested in Credits but it was a little investment because than i was just studying the Cryptocurrency market so i started with little money but am not regretting on that investment i have raise little money out of the investment
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
July 10, 2018, 06:23:54 PM
I had good experience with ICOs, and all of them gave me a good profit. So I will continue to invest in ICOs because O like how it ends for me. But you should remember that DYOR is very important before investing and you should work hard on reading up on the ICO.
of course, during the sale of tokens, the team offers good bonuses for investors. In some ico companies, coins can be bought at a certain period of 50% discount. And the most important thing is the choice of a really promising project and then our earnings will be real.
July 10, 2018, 06:23:14 PM
As to my experience, getting from ICO can be sweet but as much delicate which means so as not to loose you should always make proper investigation on any ICO you want to invest in. The white paper is important
Activity: 145
July 10, 2018, 06:10:22 PM
I had good experience with ICOs, and all of them gave me a good profit. So I will continue to invest in ICOs because O like how it ends for me. But you should remember that DYOR is very important before investing and you should work hard on reading up on the ICO.
Activity: 66
July 09, 2018, 11:04:51 AM
I invested in Credits but it was a little investment because than i was just studying the Cryptocurrency market so i started with little money but am not regretting on that investment i have raise little money out of the investment.
Pages:
Jump to: