Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you raised money on ICO? - page 12. (Read 4190 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 11:31:37 PM
I have picked up a considerable measure purchasing coins at the underlying stage, offering them couple of months after the ICO has been over puts more money to my wallets, so purchasing coins at ICO truly pays.
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 07:29:19 PM
I invested in ICO about 10 times and I managed to earn and lose money. At first, of course I lost money with my first two investments, but after my two failures I began to lucky. Now I do not advise to invest in ICO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
July 24, 2018, 10:48:40 AM
Practically all the ICO I invested in gave me a good profit. And some even such profit which I didn't expect to receive. Therefore, I continue to do this further as I am satisfied with the final result. The main thing is to choose the right project.
It's good and really lucky for you because with the last ICO investment, i didn't earn that good money like i except.
So i think investing in ICO is much more like a gamble right ? Because we can't win everytime.
of course, not every time will be successful, but it is more about thinking and choossing than gambling in my opinion
I think ICO is not very similar to gambling, because before investing you need to carefully study the project and think about its future development. If you choose the right project, you can make a profit. Much here depends on you.
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
July 24, 2018, 10:42:53 AM
I put resources into only one up until now, however I got around 3 or 4 times of my venture, so it was unquestionably justified, despite all the trouble. In any case, only one out of every odd ICO will present to you an increase of your venture, particularly not in here and now. Do your examination and don't fear holding an undertakings token longer then simply half a month.
Support. Your own analysis will bring you much less problems and more income than other ratings or tips of room analysts.
Activity: 93
July 24, 2018, 10:39:19 AM
I put resources into only one up until now, however I got around 3 or 4 times of my venture, so it was unquestionably justified, despite all the trouble. In any case, only one out of every odd ICO will present to you an increase of your venture, particularly not in here and now. Do your examination and don't fear holding an undertakings token longer then simply half a month.
Activity: 532
July 21, 2018, 03:43:01 AM
I have joined about seven until ten ico project and many ico was scam with lower rpice on listed market exchange and some ico was success with higher price after listed on exchange market. I got profit with ico project because have rasied high price when listed on exchange market. I will joined another ico and hope could raised my money with ico investment project.
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
July 21, 2018, 03:32:57 AM
Do you an experience of investing in ICO? Was it a good experience? Have you raised anything?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

im not raising any funds in ICO. Instead that, i often participating in many ICOs because i know it is worth to do.
My friend has gained 10x profit because he was investing on them. ICO is a better way to invest your money, just be careful not to get scammed.
Activity: 266
July 21, 2018, 02:41:25 AM
Practically all the ICO I invested in gave me a good profit. And some even such profit which I didn't expect to receive. Therefore, I continue to do this further as I am satisfied with the final result. The main thing is to choose the right project.
It's good and really lucky for you because with the last ICO investment, i didn't earn that good money like i except.
So i think investing in ICO is much more like a gamble right ? Because we can't win everytime.
of course, not every time will be successful, but it is more about thinking and choossing than gambling in my opinion
July 21, 2018, 02:40:08 AM
I have been investing in ICO projects for about a year. I try to choose reliable projects and therefore I'm not disappointed yet. But I don't invest huge sums. Since there are a lot of good projects I try to participate in many with small funds.
thatbis a right strategy, you need to know a lot about the project before you choose it, so i always read whitepaper
July 21, 2018, 02:38:52 AM
Do you an experience of investing in ICO? Was it a good experience? Have you raised anything?

I have bad experience about invest in ICO but mostly because my mistakes, not read the whitepaper and roadmap, never look new information project and also too sure. Start with only sure is a mistake because sure is not enough and need time to see the result. Depend on that, I decides to invest with second level ( eth, xmr and ltc ) and has great result. Maybe I'll never invest with ICO, too scare and don't want get loss again. See you next time.
yeah actually not always, not all ICO are profitable. obvious it depends on their project, if we invest in the good ICO it will be profitable. we need to good about the choices the ICO project, there is some point which can help us about choose the ICO project, like reading the whitepaper, roadmap etc
i think that icos are great way to earn money and to maintain your income, just be aware of scammers, there are a lot of them
July 21, 2018, 02:36:45 AM

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
i do not think that it is impossible, but you need to be really careful and know a lot of things if you want to use ico
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 02:35:16 AM

I have bad experience about invest in ICO but mostly because my mistakes, not read the whitepaper and roadmap, never look new information project and also too sure. Start with only sure is a mistake because sure is not enough and need time to see the result. Depend on that, I decides to invest with second level ( eth, xmr and ltc ) and has great result. Maybe I'll never invest with ICO, too scare and don't want get loss again. See you next time.
yeah actually not always, not all ICO are profitable. obvious it depends on their project, if we invest in the good ICO it will be profitable. we need to good about the choices the ICO project, there is some point which can help us about choose the ICO project, like reading the whitepaper, roadmap etc
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 08:35:00 AM
I have been investing in ICO projects for about a year. I try to choose reliable projects and therefore I'm not disappointed yet. But I don't invest huge sums. Since there are a lot of good projects I try to participate in many with small funds.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 03:32:14 PM
people who earn money from ICO and that is their main type of income have a lot of money from this, but it depends on the projects
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
July 18, 2018, 03:19:29 PM
for now I do not dare to follow ico, because there are many examples of less good projects, the price of tokens that they offer the price fell when entering the market, of course very harmful
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
July 18, 2018, 02:42:52 PM
I have invested into ICO and i have gained and lost in the process. In the cause of investing, i got to learn that researching deeply into every project is essential. I do not just invest my money into ICO, i also invest my time and intellect. I have to be sure of what i invest in.
Activity: 81
July 18, 2018, 02:16:55 PM
I am not very experienced in this market, however, from my first ICO, I got nothing, it was a SCAM. Then, I found out that there is a campaign called "Bounty". I participated in it and I got 150$ from it. Now, I am trying to find more and more bounty campaigns in order to get more profit.

I can affirm that participating in bounties can results less expensive and risky than investing in ICOs, since nowadays there are more and more scams lurking around  Cry
Activity: 154
July 18, 2018, 02:14:07 PM
actually i have never invested in ICO but i will do it and currently i am collecting information of scidex. There are many interesting projects going on. I’m keeping a close eye currently on SciDex. The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting.

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
July 18, 2018, 02:07:56 PM

Hey.
For example, I did not invest directly. From the very beginning I made a rule for myself, to earn in the crypt but not to contribute my own money, which is not superfluous. Everything is earned on bounty companies. And the funds that have appeared are directed to trading on stock exchanges. So, you can and without investing in ICO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
July 18, 2018, 01:36:06 PM
I have stop investing an ICO for a while because I have seen a lot of scams, many same kind of project at the same time. We need more election to find to right ICO these days my hobby is buying cheap bounty or airdrop tokens from small decentralized exchanges Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: