Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you raised money on ICO? - page 6. (Read 4190 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 06:48:16 PM
I bought a lot of buying coins at the initial stage, selling them a few months after the ICO has already finished, pawns more money for my wallets, so buying coins in the ICO really pays.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 02:56:14 PM
I managed to earn a couple of times this way (the projects have already stopped working so there is no point in writing names). The profit was approximately 2,000 dollars
Activity: 308
September 12, 2018, 02:44:15 PM
i've never raised money on ICO because im new in crypto world , i had planning to invest on ICO cause i saw its a good long term investment , but  when i learn more about it , and see people reaction about  ICO today , i find that so many risk behind of it.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
September 12, 2018, 07:35:20 AM
I have personally raised substantial money from ICO's, but that was Last year when ICO's was a good source of money in the cryptocurrency space. I made some losses this year due to ICO's listing below the ICO price and I wasn't very patient to hold for long term. ICO's were very lucrative and I believe the market would still change for the best.
Activity: 538
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 07:29:18 AM
I like Ethereum it at the same time as a crypto currency, and a functional decentralized environment that truly revolutionized the whole IT sphere.
Activity: 224
September 11, 2018, 02:37:26 PM
before the fall of the market, I invested in ICO and such investments made a profit now that the market is falling, I do not see any successful ICO whose price was growing
Activity: 17
September 11, 2018, 02:34:18 PM
Yes, of course, I invested in ICO Everex, Monaco, and others, it was a very good experience, it was possible to multiply investments tenfold.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
September 11, 2018, 09:22:34 AM
No, the only ICO i've tried to participate was Fantom, but i wasn't selected to get allocation. You know, there was a lottery among 70 k participants.
Now I prefer buying tokens after listing on exchanges.
Activity: 29
September 11, 2018, 09:19:27 AM
i don't have any experiences in any ico-s, but i would invest only after deep research
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 09:15:59 AM
If you do not take into account what is happening on the market, then yes, there was a time when I did get a lot of money from projects that had just started and speculative projects do exist, but now there are very few of them.
Activity: 18
September 11, 2018, 09:13:00 AM
of course because I have a mature plan to follow ico. and I often benefit from the ico I invest. but there are also ico that failed and the price was very down. the principal of investing in ico is you should know about ico how in the future will be.
Activity: 17
September 09, 2018, 11:30:12 AM
The experience of investing in this area is sufficient to talk about this product. But it is safe to say that the risks are large enough and you have to think many times to invest.
Activity: 1
September 08, 2018, 07:46:28 AM
honestly i have not invested in ICOs sipmply because,i have have ton make a very good research on good one to avoid being scammed.
Activity: 34
September 08, 2018, 07:35:33 AM
ICO gave me really nice profit. First you need to analyze and choose right ICO. You can buy tokens on presale, main sale or even after tokensale as well. I got x5 from 7projects out of 10. Main is to fix your profit in time!
Activity: 77
September 08, 2018, 07:28:37 AM
Regularly it happens that organizations turn into a trick effectively most of the way. In the event that the organization does not have a demonstrated innovation - your danger of losing speculation builds 5 times. In a perfect world, you have to comprehend what sort of innovation it is and how it functions. Effective ICO does not chance drawing in cash to analyze. Ensure that the organization depends on demonstrated innovation. I have met a trick ICO as of now and lost
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 06:46:27 PM
The only money I've earned in crypt are a couple of hundred on selling a few tokens and a little on bounty campaigns. I have absolutely no luck with ICO, and therefore I stopped participating in them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
September 07, 2018, 06:26:32 PM
To be honest, I have not been too enthusiastic about this type of investment schemes because for several years my main source of income has been trading, and this has generated enough profits to cover my expenses for which at this time I do not have too much appetite for trying new investment schemes that are riskier and with less guarantees.

However, I have made some small investments in a few ICOs and in general terms I could say that the results have not been bad, but they have not yet been sufficiently consistent and significant enough to decide to enter this business fully, which is why I think I'll still stay on the sidelines for the moment.
Activity: 191
August 29, 2018, 02:35:52 AM
Do you an experience of investing in ICO? Was it a good experience? Have you raised anything?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

At this time, total my experience with ICO is very bad. Which coins that I have invested are all seriously decreased and almost I lost all
Activity: 38
August 29, 2018, 02:26:57 AM
No, because I don't really know which is good ICO or bad and scam ICO. So I will not invest to any ICO
Activity: 93
August 29, 2018, 02:03:42 AM
currently I have not dared to invest in the ICO and the new project. what I am currently doing is doing the bounty assignments given by the new project and the ICO, no more
Pages:
Jump to: