Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you raised money on ICO? - page 7. (Read 4190 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 01:48:43 AM
I am not investing in ICO now. The market environment is very bad now. Many projects I invested in the past few months have not yet started to circulate.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 10:31:46 AM
I as of late put resources into a somewhat intriguing ICO venture, however so far it has not entered the market. I am extremely inspired by what will occur next with this venture. What's more, before I put a few times in ICO and every one of them brought me benefit, yet I can not say that the task traveled to the moon. I have never put resources into ICO, however I regularly join the abundance projects of ICOs and get their token or coins. Here, some ICOs truly give the beneficial coins that can rise very subsequent to holding a few months.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
August 28, 2018, 10:26:04 AM
Do you an experience of investing in ICO? Was it a good experience? Have you raised anything?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

i dont have any experience for raising money in ICO, but i often participating in ICO.
I guess nowadays ICO is not to attractive for investors because many past ICO's has failed.
There are few of successful ICO though, if you participated in one of them, surely you will gain much profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
August 28, 2018, 09:41:38 AM
Yes, it was before this big correction started, because earlier people believed that bitcoin and crypto-currencies can really cost a lot, but now I'm very sorry to see what I see right now, I think that soon it will all end .
Activity: 532
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 09:37:57 AM
Yes I have.... As for now I am not currently investing on any ico.... There is are lots of scam project out there...  I prefer buying on exchange than investing on ICO.... Most coin now sell below ICO price.. 
Activity: 253
August 25, 2018, 11:59:58 PM
of course with this much revenue following the ICO unexpectedly I got. and ICO is also much benefit. My income is indeed increase with the ICO. Then it is unfortunate if now many ICO that does not comply with expectations.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 25, 2018, 11:58:34 PM
There is no experience at the moment, but I am now considering projects, studying and, I think, in the near future I will choose a suitable investment.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 11:45:49 AM
The experience is not very big, but increase your capital 3 times, managed to pump Ripple. Since then, I do not trade.
Activity: 140
August 22, 2018, 08:06:52 AM
Before you invest you should know what kind of ICO project you want to invest and you have to believe in product.Check everything and collect a lot of information for ICO.but investing is risky because many projects are scam and be very careful with investing on ICO. Be as practical as possible!
Activity: 40
August 19, 2018, 06:28:58 AM
Before you make a store, we recommend you complete a great job of inquiring about the venture. I lost as much as I won. I don't put resources into ventures with too many promotion.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 03:23:45 PM
At first I don't understand ICO but in a week I'm studying with ICO and I'm getting some knowledge about ICO market Then I'm investing my money with ICO, It a very nice program to create a money and when I invest after three months later I'm got some cash that is a better chance of me and I'm raised my money with ICO program.
Activity: 37
August 18, 2018, 06:57:05 AM
I have put resources into some up until this point and obviously I have earned great cash and lost some cash on some ICOs. In this way, I have some understanding for you. The most critical thing is recall that you have to watch out for a venture before contributing your cash, numerous ICOs were blamed to be a trick venture here. Be that as it may, as I see there are still such huge numbers of good ICOs that presents to you some cash out there, so you should attempt to contribute some of them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 17, 2018, 04:14:36 PM
Since I started cryptocurrency I have invested on three ICOs and all the 3 are doing well. Smiley Just do the research before investing in ICOs. Reviews from other people really can help. As community makes the project huge.
In the beginning I am do not understand ICO however in a few days I am researching along with ICO as well as I am acquiring some understanding of ICO marketplace After that I commit my personal cash along with ICO, This an extremely good plan to create a cash so when we commit following 3 30 days later on I am obtained some cash that's much better chance of me personally as well as I am elevated my personal cash along with ICO plan.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
August 15, 2018, 05:59:25 AM
I have invested in very few ICOs and about 80% of them yielded more than 100% interest. ICOs are very good avenues of making profits in crypto if only you are able to study the project and make laudable analysis to ascertain the authenticity of the project.
Activity: 81
August 15, 2018, 05:57:14 AM
Without a doubt, I did. The most ideal approach to get some benefit from ICO's ( the same as from abundance crusades) is to dissect the venture. You need to comprehend what is the venture and you need to have confidence in item or administration. Guides are imperative yet here and there isn't the indication of value. What's more, when you have as of now coins or tokens you need to pick right methodology when it will be on trade in light of the fact that occasionally, even in one year you can't see the value like the cost on first trade dates.
Activity: 294
August 14, 2018, 10:48:01 AM
Do you an experience of investing in ICO? Was it a good experience? Have you raised anything?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

I think for the time being, most projects experience difficulties when ico. This makes developers not get optimal financial support, which makes tokens not listed on the best exchangers, or developers don't have the resources to buy back when a dump occurs. So I'm sure the global situation will be one of the keys to getting benefits from ico.
Activity: 43
August 14, 2018, 08:50:09 AM
Yes, certainly. I have experience even in pre-ICO. The experience is good. Coins are stored on them. The main thing is to understand the prospects of the coin, it is desirable to know the developers.
Activity: 280
August 14, 2018, 06:31:08 AM
I only raised on bounties but according to my experience you would better participate in ICO drops projects, because thay have nice tokenometrics, fast collection progress, listing and high ROI. Just all ICOs where i took part as bounty participants are traded below ICO price.
Activity: 94
August 14, 2018, 06:19:42 AM
I invested in Credits but it was a little investment because than i was just studying the Cryptocurrency market so i started with little money but am not regretting on that investment i have raise little money out of the investment
Activity: 266
August 13, 2018, 09:44:44 PM

There is a situation that is quite difficult at this time, because even projects that reach hardcap at ico, have difficulty when tokens are listed. I think the community is still waiting and haven't bought much. So I think any project will experience a situation that is not easy for now, and for those who expect short-term benefits to ico, I think it is very difficult to realize this year.
Pages:
Jump to: