Pages:
Author

Topic: [HAVELOCK] (HIF) Havelock Investments Fund - page 4. (Read 70071 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009
February 19, 2015, 11:33:23 AM
Is there a more detailed view of the financials than that over-simplified three line summary?

I doubt you'll ever see detailed financials. If they shared detailed financials, it'd be obvious how sharebagholders were getting ripped off.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Mine hard!
February 18, 2015, 08:40:39 PM
Is there a more detailed view of the financials than that over-simplified three line summary?
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
February 11, 2015, 01:49:37 PM

Does seem a touch high now...

Edit: Bad math--$600 million corrected to $60 million by Havelock in consequent post.  More reasonable.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
February 04, 2015, 06:23:47 PM
So happy I wasted my satoshi's on HIF.  :/
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
February 02, 2015, 02:40:53 PM

Operating income/loss for FY 2014: -81.7934 BTC

When's the next IPO?  Cheesy

Ow that's a nasty YTD (Or quarter)
Well I hope they are diversified enough to keep the servers online
Last major exchange standing (besides mpex)
BTCT Bitfunder, that other one think hash something etc.

We have been around since 2012 and we don't have any plans to go anywhere.  We have answered the "shelf company" claims countless times over the past year, but some "shelf people" still like to bring it up again and again.  Havelock is located and operates from Panama. Havelock is a small part of our overall investments portfolio and as a Bitcoin business and just like any Bitcoin related business has had losses during 2014. We still did very well during 2012 and 2013. We look forward to 2015 regardless of the price of btc/usd.

As on member here always says:

"Happy Investing"

legendary
February 02, 2015, 02:30:21 PM

Operating income/loss for FY 2014: -81.7934 BTC

When's the next IPO?  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Well, the longer I'm in, the less trust to all this Havelock "company" I have. The last reply shows that your PR guy has sense of humor? Wrong time, wrong place I am afraid.

Jesus, when will all you people stop giving your BTC to scammers looking to make quick bucks? HODL, otherwise you will probably get scammed and end up begging for it back.. I've been there, trust me! Sad
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Well, the longer I'm in, the less trust to all this Havelock "company" I have. The last reply shows that your PR guy has sense of humor? Wrong time, wrong place I am afraid.
legendary
Still waiting on accounting firm to copy and paste the tables for the 4Q and close the year!

We hope to have it ready by the end of the month. 

Spoiler alert Bitcoin price has taken a big deep during the 4th Q

Wow great selfie (Sexy)

Quoting for future lels
Wow great selfie (Sexy)

Thanks.  No pussy 4 U 'til you ctrl-v them financials.
Activity: 328
Wow great selfie (Sexy)
Still waiting on accounting firm to copy and paste the tables for the 4Q and close the year!

Greetings from North America!   How's that "accounting firm" doing?

legendary
When can we expect the Q4 2014 report for HIF?

They still haven't copied and pasted the Q3 results into a new PDF.

Hey, guys, would you mind updating the names of ALL THREE months on the charts this time?  Cheesy
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
When can we expect the Q4 2014 report for HIF?
Activity: 859
Merit: 1000
Just wondering what's the story with AMHASH1? No dividend today?
legendary
You set a horrible example for other securities by not posting your financials... Where oh where is the money going?

You know exactly where it's going  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
You set a horrible example for other securities by not posting your financials... Where oh where is the money going?
@Havelock:

You know perfectly well this is not the case. A software bug in your software caused this error, as detailed in the screenshots and http captures you were sent.

Why else did you offer to reimburse?

As I've mentioned, I'm happy to have a neutral arbitrator decide this case. If you're so sure of your position, why not agree?

You should join forces with this guy who also sent 4 BTC to MtGox by mistake: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2e2f1t/i_just_sent_40_btc_to_an_old_mt_gox_address_using/

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
@Havelock:

You know perfectly well this is not the case. A software bug in your software caused this error, as detailed in the screenshots and http captures you were sent.

Why else did you offer to reimburse?

As I've mentioned, I'm happy to have a neutral arbitrator decide this case. If you're so sure of your position, why not agree?
Pages:
Jump to: