Pages:
Author

Topic: [HAVELOCK] (HIF) Havelock Investments Fund - page 10. (Read 70071 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

Does the Panama Fund have a company address/registration #?

Yes. Panama fund has been a registered exchange in panama since 2006 if I remember correctly.

The Panama Fund was formed in March of 2008, and it has never been registered as an exchange in Panama with either the SMV or its predecessor.  It is beyond me how you can remember two very specific things that simply did not happen. 

"The acquisitions creates the world's first, fully licensed, Bitcoin Denominated Fund Exchange, where companies from around the world will be able to raise capital directly, through the exclusive use of Bitcoins. "

Oh, well, if their website says it, it must be true!  Nobody can lie on the internet!  Except, apparently, Panama's SMV, which doesn't list them as one of the precisely two registered exchanges http://www.conaval.gob.pa/files/informacion_al_inversionista/InfoMer_Org_Auto.pdf.  That also explains your made-up date.

http://www.supervalores.gob.pa/files/Sociedades/Sociedades_Inversion_Privada_DRA.pdf

Date was not made up but incorrectly remembered. (Hence the iirc)
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Yes. Panama fund has been a registered exchange in panama since 2006 if I remember correctly.

The Panama Fund was formed in March of 2008, and it has never been registered as an exchange in Panama with either the SMV or its predecessor.  It is beyond me how you can remember two very specific things that simply did not happen. 

"The acquisitions creates the world's first, fully licensed, Bitcoin Denominated Fund Exchange, where companies from around the world will be able to raise capital directly, through the exclusive use of Bitcoins. "

Oh, well, if their website says it, it must be true!  Nobody can lie on the internet!  Except, apparently, Panama's SMV, which doesn't list them as one of the precisely two registered exchanges http://www.conaval.gob.pa/files/informacion_al_inversionista/InfoMer_Org_Auto.pdf.  That also explains your made-up date.

Activity: 14

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye
February 26, 2014, 06:11:30 PM
Wow, the NEO&Bee launch has driven some stocks higher, especially HIF Smiley

It is still overpriced, the price will go back down when this hype recedes.
Activity: 21
February 26, 2014, 05:59:17 PM
Wow, the NEO&Bee launch has driven some stocks higher, especially HIF Smiley
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Have you tried calling the phone number on the website?

Called once, they said someone would call me within the next day (This was Monday). Called again today, got voicemail.

Our Finance Department has contacted you.

Good Luck!

Havelock Investments
Activity: 406
Have you tried calling the phone number on the website?

Called once, they said someone would call me within the next day (This was Monday). Called again today, got voicemail.
Activity: 406
Any good way of getting ahold of havelock support, specifically the issuer department?

I submitted all the required documents for my asset (RentalStarter) last Monday and haven't heard since. Prior to that time email response was very rapid from their compliance department.
Activity: 18

This may have been covered in a past comment, but Id rather not sift through thread after thread of irrelevant bitching and complaining. Is there any word on when the first dividends are to be paid out? The prospectus states quarterly, so I would have assumed Jan 1 would have been the first payout. Am I missing something?

Hello kuikmaa,

Dividends are paid on a Quarterly basis. The first Full Quarter will be the 1st Quarter of 2014 03/31/2014.

It will also include income from the month of December 2013, which was the First Full month after the issuance of the Fund.

Thank you,

Havelock Investments

Great, thanks for your quick reply!
Activity: 328

This may have been covered in a past comment, but Id rather not sift through thread after thread of irrelevant bitching and complaining. Is there any word on when the first dividends are to be paid out? The prospectus states quarterly, so I would have assumed Jan 1 would have been the first payout. Am I missing something?

Hello kuikmaa,

Dividends are paid on a Quarterly basis. The first Full Quarter will be the 1st Quarter of 2014 03/31/2014.

It will also include income from the month of December 2013, which was the First Full month after the issuance of the Fund.

Thank you,

Havelock Investments

Activity: 18

Activity: 630
Bitgoblin
December 17, 2013, 07:17:59 AM
It is hard to keep track of everything going on around here, but with VTX delisting, and "mining companies" turning out to be scams, even though a couple new listings have gone up, the total number of listed funds has remained pretty much constant. How is this company supposed to grow and make the money projected in the prospectus if they lose business as fast as they get it new?

I still think the IPO was vastly overpriced.
"Vastly" is an understatement.
I'm not even sure how many orders of magnitude it was off...
December 16, 2013, 01:16:14 PM
It is hard to keep track of everything going on around here, but with VTX delisting, and "mining companies" turning out to be scams, even though a couple new listings have gone up, the total number of listed funds has remained pretty much constant. How is this company supposed to grow and make the money projected in the prospectus if they lose business as fast as they get it new?

I still think the IPO was vastly overpriced.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 29, 2013, 07:31:23 PM
great start to the IPO on havelock.

HIF last trade ฿0.00015100 - down nearly 80%

It wasn't the best ipo but price of last trade has risen to .0005  today
Havelock used their funds from the IPO to buy everything below IPO share price?

This is trading on their own exchange, there is nobody else who could check to see if they were doing something like that.

"They" do not want those shares at any price.  The shares are over-valuated by such a huge factor that buying them at less than 99% discount is simply absurd.

Lowbrow Scamming 101:
Let the mark feel smart, let him think through every possible way you could shortchange him.
Don't shortchange him -- just walk away with all of his money.
November 29, 2013, 05:54:36 PM

It wasn't the best ipo but price of last trade has risen to .0005  today

This is trading on their own exchange, there is nobody else who could check to see if they were doing something like that.
legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1008
central banking = outdated protocol
November 28, 2013, 12:42:43 PM

It wasn't the best ipo but price of last trade has risen to .0005  today

We'll see if the price holds. That is a possible conspiracy theory though.
Activity: 493
Merit: 262
November 28, 2013, 12:38:01 PM

legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1008
central banking = outdated protocol
November 28, 2013, 12:37:02 PM

November 28, 2013, 06:03:32 AM

Not sure Crumbs wants to be convinced here or that he cares for arguments. He's obviously a man with a mission putting too much time and effort into this. My guess is he's somehow connected to the guys who recently opened new exchanges or the ones about to open one soon. This is just a clever way to discredit Havelock so that those other exchanges can steal their business. It's as simple as that.

You're giving him too much credit. Crumbs is a troll, looking to incite a reaction - it doesn't matter if the arguments are factual, he just wants an argument. Notice that bright ugly yellow ignore button? It's not because people rate him insightful...
Actually he just states correct facts, and get trolled in return...
You've labeled troll the wrong user...

GTFO troll. Go abuse the trust system more when people disagre with your FUD. Nobody is buying you or crumbs BS.
Pages:
Jump to: