Pages:
Author

Topic: HAVELOCK INVESTMENTS - Trading To Resume 6 PM EST March 4th - page 23. (Read 31293 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
It´s more than just trolling. This lamb guy is mentally unstable for sure. Probably not very developed social services where it lives.

Trolling?  I've been calling Havelock legit since forever.  You knew better tho.

Havelock's as solid as a Panamanian bitcoin exchange.
+1 would def. trade again!
(do COG and NEOBEE still pay fees?)

Now, care for some humble pie for dessert?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Monday wow, why so long, what is taking so much time?
If you were hacked just tell people?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
It´s more than just trolling. This lamb guy is mentally unstable for sure. Probably not very developed social services where it lives.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Y trollz can you just GTFO?
Activity: 291
bitstamp closed for nearly a month.

When? During the latest hack they were down between Jan 4th-8th, 4 days. Also they publicly admitted they have been hacked which havelock denies but it looks so.
^As honest as Havelock Cheesy
I´m not reading more of this junk EVER. Bye.

Really, crow's already cooked, might as well have a bite Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
^dude you need a life. i merely find you funny anymore.
you are even more boring than bitcoin actually.
.@galdur; hdbuck:
Don't worry, everything will work out fine, it always does!
Just in case, I'm cookin' up a mess 'o crow for you intrepid investors, ain't gonna go hungry Smiley

It tastes better than it looks, I promise!
Activity: 605
Is great will be in one Monday.
I hear this once again for previous Monday 23.02.
I am not fool enough to belive this and i am old enough to not belive in miracles.
Shame on you.
Hope you cant cover all your tracks and to pay for this.
No BR.

Or perhaps buzzards would be a more appropriate term...

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
bitstamp closed for nearly a month.
I don´t know; if it really were a fraud in progress there´d probably be much more cockroach activity here and more substantial ones than that lambturd one.

Well something is clear, he sadistically enjoys other peoples losses.

Who?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Well something is clear, he sadistically enjoys other peoples losses.
.@Havelock:  Bonus point for getting your suckers to publically thank you owning them.  GG bro.

Well I think as soon as Havelock is back online and running 'smoothly' again, your comment will look quite stupid. I really believe it's much too early to call this a ripoff or anything. They'll pull through, you'll see!

In Two WeeksTM, friend, In Two WeeksTM Smiley
Activity: 86
and another week delay wheeeeeeee
Activity: 328
During the past week we have been doing our best to bring the site back up to normal operations.

We believe that we have made great progress.  As we are responsible for the funds of many of our users we take this responsibility very seriously.

Until we are certain that we can once again provide our users with a secure access to their account we will not bring the site back up.

The current schedule for the site to be back on line is for Monday March 2nd, 2015.

We also would like to take this opportunity and remind many of our users that there are many "Google Adwords" ads promoting Phishing sites that imitate our site.
Please be careful and make sure you are on our site prior to entering your credentials.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,

Havelock Investments
...on the other hand 0.001 btc per withdrawal combined with reselling an trading commission should give enough for 1 person or small group to keep it going... it really depends and ironically if havelock is Panama based I would give it more chances to come bach than if it is Canadian project. Why? coz this not a huge money made on having the cookie means more in Panama more than eating the cookie in Canada .....

Lol, have you seen the [what passes for] financial statements released by Havelock to his "shareholders"?  Either he's lying through his teeth, or he's losing hundreds of BTC quarterly.
Activity: 424
one more and last time:

what is at risk is only btc kept at havelocks wallets. If one had all the actives in ghs from am1 this is safe as its being kept by am not havelock. Taking 3%margin (reselling) and low trading fees 0.4% it is fairly possible that havelock admin/owner decided to run with btc.... on the other hand 0.001 btc per withdrawal combined with reselling an trading commission should give enough for 1 person or small group to keep it going... it really depends and ironically if havelock is Panama based I would give it more chances to come bach than if it is Canadian project. Why? coz this not a huge money made on having the cookie means more in Panama more than eating the cookie in Canada .....
Lol, you're misdirecting your anger, hdbuck.  I didn't take your coin.  You sent your coin to Anon all by yourself.  I actually tried to warn you, but you knew better.
I'd say the fault lies mostly with you, perhaps a little with Anon, tho you 2 can divvy it up any way you like Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: